Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

Ok Taec-yeon to Turn into Vampire in Upcoming TV Series

2023061000462_0.jpg  
Ok Taec-yeon of boy band 2PM is expected to show a whole new side of himself in KBS' new TV series set for airing later this month.

"Heartbeat" is a fantasy romantic comedy about a half-human, half-vampire creature who wants to become fully human. By chance, he starts living with a coldhearted woman and eventually they fall in love with each other.

"I needed to use my imagination to portray the role properly. I had a lot of thoughts about what kind of superpowers he has as a half-human and half-vampire," Ok said.

"Despite being a half-vampire, the protagonist is more interested in humans than anyone else, as he wants to become a human being to feel his heart beat with love," he said.

"This extraordinary fantasy series also gets my heart racing. I hope many viewers will like it," he said.

The first episode of the series is scheduled to air on June 26.  

credit : https://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2023/06/10/2023061000473.html

These Are The 25 Highest-Trending K-Pop Artists Right Now, According To Wikipedia

25. Taecyeon (2PM)

In May, this article received 84.8k total views (averaging about 2.7k views per day). Here is what it opens up with:

“Ok Taecyeon, known mononymously as Taecyeon, is a South Korean rapper, singer, songwriter, actor and entrepreneur. He is the rapper of the South Korean boy band 2PM.”

source : Koreaboo

*** KBS2’s upcoming drama “Heartbeat” has dropped an entertaining teaser! The newly released teaser kicks off with Seon Woo Hyul narrating, “We are vampires,” and features the past and present appearances of vampire trio.   :kisslevel:

https://youtu.be/j46sfrJ-OgE

0000944081_001_20230616112801428.jpg?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=410&aid=0000944081

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch: Vampire Taecyeon Cannot Stand Against Scary Landlord Won Ji An In Teaser For Fantasy Drama “Heartbeat”

20230616034431_heartbeat-teaser.jpg?s=90

KBS2’s upcoming fantasy romance drama “Heartbeat” has dropped an entertaining teaser!

“Heartbeat” tells the romance story of half-human and half-vampire Seon Woo Hyul (Taecyeon), who was unable to become human due to a one day difference amidst 100 years, finding true warmth as he starts to live together with Joo In Hae (Won Ji An), a woman who has no humane side.

The newly released teaser kicks off with Seon Woo Hyul narrating, “We are vampires,” and features the past and present appearances of vampire trio Park Dong Seop (Go Kyu Pil), Seon Woo Hyul, and Lee Sang Hae (Yoon Byung Hee).

Joo In Hae inherits a house from her father, but when she finds Seon Woo Hyul sleeping inside, she yells at Woo Hyul and tries to kick him out. After they make a fuss at a convenience store, the two eventually get their neighbors to think that they are newlyweds.

The love triangle between Seon Woo Hyul, Joo In Hae, and Shin Do Sik (Park Kang Hyun) also draws attention. In Hae and Do Sik, who went to college together, meet each other again by chance. While Woo Hyul watches over the two who are giving off strange vibes, a mysterious voice whispers to Woo Hyul, “You have to make her fall in love.”

Watch the full clip below!

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/j46sfrJ-OgE

“Heartbeat” is scheduled to premiere on June 26 at 9:45 p.m. KST as the follow-up to “My Perfect Stranger.”

Watch the latest teaser here!

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

*** With the premiere just over a week away, this drama "Heartbeat" definitely earns itself a 10 out of 10 on the humor scale. Opening with Woo-hyul and his vampire looking dapper in fedoras and three-piece suits, the teaser wastes no time in establishing the drama’s tone — quirky and lots of fun, and that it doesn’t deteriorate midway through. Woo-hyul isn’t your typical vampire, though. Since he was last awake a century ago, Woo-hyul talks like he walked right out of a sageuk, which I find hilarious. Hah, I wonder how else they’ll fib their way out of Woo-hyul’s vampirism. I’m already excited for the drama’s premiere — I'm already crazy in love with the look of this show.   :kaching3:

*** I'm looking forward to this drama. Sounds so hilarious! I'm glad that I can see Taecyeon again on my small screen.   :7555_attack:

“Heartbeat” Writer Describes Drama In 3 Keywords, Shares High Praise For Lead Stars, And More

20230619185842_Heartbeat.jpeg?s=900x600&

The scriptwriter of KBS2’s upcoming drama “Heartbeat” has dished about the story, cast, and more!

“Heartbeat” tells the romance story of half-human and half-vampire Seon Woo Hyul, who was unable to become human due to a one day difference amidst 100 years, finding true warmth as he starts to live together with Joo In Hae, a woman who has no humane side.

2PM’s Taecyeon stars as Seon Woo Hyul while Won Ji An plays his coldhearted housemate Joo In Hae. Park Kang Hyun portrays Shin Do Shik, a successful businessman who went to college with Joo In Hae, and Yoon So Hee takes on the double role of Na Hae Won, a modern-day real estate investor, and Yoon Hae Sun, Seon Woo Hyul’s first love from the Joseon Dynasty era.

Scriptwriter Kim Ha Na shared of the drama, “I wanted to write a vampire story that was a bit random, cute, lovable, and different from the typical vampire genre.” Regarding why she wrote the drama, she explained, “I hope [viewers] are able to think about what it is that makes your heart beat, even if it’s not love, and what it means to be human.”

To describe the drama in three key words or phrases, Kim Ha Na chose “a vampire who wants to become human,” “heart-pounding love,” and “comedy.” She added, “Fun dramas can become the strength to endure a week. I hope this becomes a drama that gives you the fun and cuteness needed to endure a hard week.”

After, Kim Ha Na shared high praise for the drama’s lead actors. Of Taecyeon, Kim Ha Na commented, “You could think that his healthy and energetic image does not suit a pale vampire, but I thought that point actually differentiated the character of Seon Woo Hyul from other vampires so I think I’m able to describe him as ‘Seon Woo Hyul himself.'”

She continued to share of Won Ji An, “Ji An has fair skin and exudes an unapproachable aura from her voice, so I thought she added a sense of reality to the drama’s fantasy aspect. She’s really a perfect fit for the casting of In Hae.”

Kim Ha Na described Park Kang Hyun as “a talented actor who has already conquered the musical world” and elaborated, “As he showed the image of ‘college days’ Do Shik and successful businessman president Shin in his own way, he will captivate viewers with a different charm from vampire Woo Hyul.”

Regarding Yoon So Hee, the writer commented, “She’s a character who’s completely different in the Joseon Dynasty era and in modern day, but she clearly showcased that contrast so you will be able to fall deeply into the unexpected charms of Hae Won.”

Kim Ha Na concluded, “‘Heartbeat’ is a drama that anyone, regardless of gender and age, can enjoy happily and cheerfully. It will be interesting to look for the bits of humor about how the vampires are adjusting to hiding their identities and living in the human world. I ask for lots of interest in the first broadcast, where the nerve-racking romance between vampire Woo Hyul and coldhearted human In Hae will begin.”

“Heartbeat” premieres on June 26 at 9:45 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser here!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheaN said:

Taec and his co-star, Won Ji-An will be featured in a pictorial for Marie Claire, July 2023.

@TheaN  thanks for sharing this. In an interview accompanying the photoshoot, they opened up about their roles as Sunwoo Hyeol (Taecyeon) and Joo In Hae (Won Ji An) in "Heartbeat." Describing his character, Taecyeon explained, “Sunwoo Hyeol is a vampire who yearns to be human. He’s spent his entire existence pondering the question, ‘What is love?’ and exerts tremendous effort to become human, eager to experience the feeling of love firsthand.” Finally, when asked about a moment in their current lives that would embody the title of their drama, he commented that he anticipates every episode, curious about how the relationship between his character and Joo In

Hae will unfold and where the story will take them.   :Woah:

33461fa9-51f8-4bd5-99ab-24c58c7faea6.jpg

455de507-5ae9-45f6-be3b-c8a19fd281c7.jpg

source : https://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/385803

*** The stars of KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Heartbeat” have shared their thoughts on what viewers can look forward to in the drama! They each named key points viewers should anticipate in the show. Taecyeon shared, “I hope viewers will enjoy watching the struggle of vampire Woo Hyul as he tries to become human.” He added, “I think viewers will be able to relate to the humanity that Woo Hyul comes to realize along the way.”

“Heartbeat” premieres on June 26 at 9:45 p.m KST.  :Megathanks:

2pms-taecyeon.jpg

0004204327_001_20230621093501005.jpg?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=011&aid=0004204327

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Heartbeat” Cast Picks Key Reasons To Look Forward To The Drama

20230622092514_heartbeat-900%C3%97600.jp

The stars of KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Heartbeat” have shared their thoughts on what viewers can look forward to in the drama!

“Heartbeat” is a new fantasy romance drama starring 2PM’s Taecyeon as Seon Woo Hyul, who is half-human and half-vampire. Although he desperately wants to become human, he misses his chance because of one fateful day out of 100 years. He eventually winds up moving in together with Joo In Hae (Won Ji An), a cold-blooded woman who lacks humanity despite being fully human.

Ahead of the drama’s premiere, cast members Taecyeon, Won Ji An, Park Kang Hyun, and Yoon So Hee each named key points viewers should anticipate in the show.

Taecyeon shared, “I hope viewers will enjoy watching the struggle of vampire Woo Hyul as he tries to become human.” He added, “I think viewers will be able to relate to the humanity that Woo Hyul comes to realize along the way.”

Spoiler

2pms-taecyeon.jpg

Won Ji An, who stars as Joo In Hae, revealed, “I tried to capture the process of falling in love, the process of your heart beginning to race, in a delicate and detailed way.” She added, “I hope viewers will enjoy watching the transformation of the cold-hearted In Hae as she experiences a series of confusing events that lead to her learning about love.”

won-ji-an.jpg

Park Kang Hyun will play Shin Do Shik, a sophisticated and caring real estate developer who runs his own company. On what to look forward to in the drama, he shared, “As is fitting for a romance drama, it’ll be fun to watch Woo Hyul and Do Shik compete for the same woman, but Do Shik’s obsession with Woo Hyul is also an interesting point to keep an eye on. Please look forward to finding out if Do Shik will be able to win the hearts of both Woo Hyul and In Hae.”

park-kang-hyun.jpg

Yoon So Hee will be playing Na Hae Won, a real estate investor with a beautiful and glamorous appearance.

The actress shared, “I think it’ll be fun to see the various unexpected events that happen because the protagonist, Woo Hyul, is a vampire, as well as how other vampires adapt to survive in the modern human world.” She added, “How Hae Won, Do Shik, and In Hae become intertwined because of Woo Hyul’s love life will also be a key point that make viewers even more curious about what happens next.”

yoon-so-hee.jpg

“Heartbeat” premieres on June 26 at 9:45 p.m KST.

*** Get ready for the premiere of KBS2’s “Heartbeat”! The newly released stills depict Sun Woo Hyul running into a cat on the streets. “Heartbeat” premieres on June 26 at 9:45 p.m. KST.    :ohboy2:   I guess this drama is a lot of fun. D-1 is TOMORROW! Can't wait for the first episode.

taecyeon-7-.jpg

taecyeon-8-.jpg

taecyeon-10-.jpg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=144&aid=0000895693

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taecyeon Is Shocked Speechless By His Suspicious Encounter With Kim In Kwon In “Heartbeat”

Spoiler

20230625103214_Kim-In-Kwon-Taecyeon.jpg?

Get ready for the premiere of KBS2’s “Heartbeat”!

“Heartbeat” is a new fantasy romance drama starring 2PM’s Taecyeon as Seon Woo Hyul, who is half-human and half-vampire. Although he desperately wants to become human, he misses his chance because of one fateful day out of 100 years. He eventually winds up moving in together with Joo In Hae (Won Ji An), a cold-blooded woman who lacks humanity despite being fully human.

Kim In Kwon plays Go Yang Nam who has extensive knowledge as he picks up a lot of information on the streets.

Go Yang Nam is also the one who tells Sun Woo Hyul that he can become human if he sleeps inside a coffin for 100 years.

The newly released stills depict Sun Woo Hyul running into a cat on the streets. In the photos, Sun Woo Hyul’s eyes widen with shock after seeing something, becoming so surprised that he falls down on to the ground.

taecyeon-7-.jpgtaecyeon-8-.jpg

Another still depicts a cat that was eating food transforming into a human, making viewers also curious to find out what is going on. Sun Woo Hyul stares in disbelief at Go Yang Nam, whose expression is mixed with a hint of mischief. Viewers are excited to find out what will unfold between the two at night as well as the shocking true identity of Go Yang Nam.

taecyeon-10-.jpgtaecyeon-9-.jpg

“Heartbeat” premieres on June 26 at 9:45 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

*** TODAY is D-DAY!  2023/06/26: "Heartbeat - Drama" (2023)  :heart2:   The promotions for this drama have practically been so fun. If the drama itself keeps on the same track, we’ll be lucky enough to have an oddball drama in the vein of Zombie Detective, but with Taecyeon. And fake fangs. And also ~romance~. I think the only way it can fail us is if it starts taking itself too seriously. Don’t do that, Show. Prime Video Singapore and Philippines YouTube channels have the trailer with English subs, but I couldn't find it on the US channel. It's not on Viki either. Expect me to hear and "Listen to my heartbeat" every episode. - LOL -   :Megalol:  :Megathanks:

photo1681133.jpg

Directed by Lee Hyun-suk, Lee Min-soo-I

Written by Jung Seung-joo, Kim Ha-na-II

Network: KBS

With Ok Taecyeon, Won Ji-an, Park Kang-hyun, Yoon So-hee, Yoon Byung-hee, Ko Kyu-pil,...

16 episodes - Mon, Tue 21:45

Genre: Rom-com, fantasy

Synopsis
A romance drama about a semi-human vampire named Seon Woo-hyeol, who failed to become a human by a day out of 100 years, and a woman Joo In-hae, who doesn't have a single human decency, starting to live together and finding true warmth.

*** "Heartbeat" stills from last night (June 26th) episode at 9:45 p.m. KST. Vampire Seon Woo Hyul was shocked as he looks into a mirror. Subtle tension between Seon Woo Hyul and Joo In Hae who faced each other. A vampire and a

human— somewhat absurd yet heart-throbbing first encounter between the two.   :wut:

ok-taecyeon-001.jpeg

ok-taecyeon-002.jpeg

won-ja-ok-t.jpeg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=117&aid=0003744081