Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

Taec makes a guest appearance as Ocean Park in the Netflix series "XO, Kitty"  Look for him in episode 8.

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

He appears twice.  Once on a video call and another at a gathering.

spacer.png

• Love 1

source:  https://t.co/Q6ZXDZx27O

Is 2PM’s Taecyeon in XO, Kitty?

YES! Taecyeon makes an appearance in episode 8. He plays Ocean Park, an actor who previously worked with Min Ho’s mother Dami on a K-Drama called A Song of an Enchanted Tiger Amulet.

Madison is a big fan of Ocean Park, so she convinces Principal Lim to change their school ski trip to a camping trip at Ocean Park’s grandmother’s village. Ocean Park’s grandmother’s garden was destroyed by a flood, so Madison and the rest of the students at KISS fix it up to make it look good again.

As they clean up the garden, Ocean Park arrives at the village with his grandmother. While all of the students huddle around Ocean Park, Min Ho tells him that his mom said hi. Ocean Park replies by telling Min Ho that he and Dami ran into each other at the Sundance Festival once and slept together. Obviously, this shocks Min Ho and he’s unable to respond. Then, Ocean Park walks away and offers to take selfies with the students.

Although Taecyeon’s appearance in the show was short, it was a nice surprise to see him in it.

• Love 1

17 hours ago, TheaN said:

Taec makes a guest appearance as Ocean Park in the Netflix series "XO, Kitty"  Look for him in episode 8.

He appears twice.  Once on a video call and another at a gathering.

@TheaN  thanks for sharing this. I was surprised of his unexpected cameo here. He's really so good in speaking English. I'm so proud of him. It was such a pleasant surprise to see him. Now, he made his official Netflix debut. I can’t wait for him to appear in many more big international productions! I guess this was the project he has done for staying in US some days in few months ago there.   :blush:

77Yulb46AO6kH-7hmAg4JVHF-pFE3AU6Ntc7sk00

6N6qHXMT_7TKSSdzsTf1cYzw5Huc7TI1NwzwPWYb

Spoiler

7-FN72TISqMmYMu9R6bXtyvR8A8FfjS0U_ylZCpV

43 minutes ago, TheaN said:

Actually this was filmed in Korea.  I think in 2022 about the time he was filming "Blind".

Don't you think the "grandma" looks like she could really be his mother's mother?

@TheaN  ohhh...............so, it was not filmed in US. Is that his Mom (1st pic)? She's beautiful. My 1st time to see the picture. Hahaha - yes, they have resemblance.....  :Megalol:   BTW, “Vincenzo” will be adapted into a Japanese musical. According to Studio Dragon, the stage musical is scheduled to premiere on Aug. 11 at AiiA 2.5 Theater in Kobe, Japan. Japanese actor Masanari Wada will take the lead role as Vincenzo Cassano, a lawyer and mafia leader.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheaN said:

New poster, shows more of the romcom feels of the drama.

fr naver: https://t.co/usqsF4cmFQ

@TheaN  thanks for sharing the 2nd poster. COOL where they're sitting on a roof. Hahaha - Taecyeon is seen covered in kiss marks, looking at In Ha (Won Ji An) while she checks her heartbeat which seems to be racing whenever she is around him, indicating that they will be having a romantic yet comedic relationship on the drama. The text says “my heart is indeed racing”. The cat next to them is also a unique detail as it sits guarding them and taking in the interaction between the main characters.   :Megathanks:

*** The poster is so CUTE and COOL!   :Megalol:

2PM’s Taecyeon And Won Ji An Are Nervous Wrecks Sitting Beside Each Other In Poster For Upcoming Drama

20230522123500_My-heart-is-beating-900%C

KBS2’s upcoming drama “My Heart Is Beating” (literal translation) has unveiled brand new posters!

“My Heart Is Beating” is a new fantasy romance drama starring 2PM’s Taecyeon as Seon Woo Hyul, who is half-human and half-vampire. Although he desperately wants to become human, he misses his chance because of one fateful day out of 100 years. He eventually winds up moving in together with Joo In Hae (Won Ji An), a cold-blooded woman who lacks humanity despite being fully human.

The released poster captures Seon Woo Hyul and Joo In Hae sitting on a roof. Their bashful expressions leave viewers wondering what exciting stories will unfold.

Seon Woo Hyul, who is captured with eye-catching kiss marks all over his face, clenches his fists tightly while shyly looking at Joo In Hae, who sits beside him in a nervous posture.

Also, Joo In Hae is seen clutching her chest with her eyes wide in embarrassment as she wonders why her heart is pounding. The phrase, “Is my heart perhaps beating?” seems to sum up what she is feeling on the inside.

My-heart-is-beating-poster.jpeg

Viewers are excitedly waiting for the romance between Seon Woo Hyul, a vampire whose heart doesn’t beat, and Joo In Hae, a cold-blooded human who doesn’t seem to have a drop of blood in her veins.

Meanwhile, “My Heart Is Beating” will premiere on June 26. You can check out a teaser for the drama here!

credit : soompi news

1 hour ago, TheaN said:

Trailer is out

@TheaN  thanks for sharing this. I hope the 2-leads will have good chemistry together. KBS 2TV’s “Heartbeat” has shared a new stills. In newly released stills, Seon Woo Hyul and Joo In Hae  are cleaning duo.   :7555_attack:

Taecyeon-2.jpg

Taecyeon-Won-Ji-An-2.jpg

Taecyeon-2-1.jpg

2PM’s Taecyeon And Won Ji An Feel The Butterflies While Cleaning In New Vampire Drama “Heartbeat”

Spoiler

20230524002239_Taecyeon-Won-Ji-An-3.jpg?

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Heartbeat” (also known as “My Heart Is Beating”) has shared a new glimpse of the chemistry between its two leads!

“Heartbeat” is a new fantasy romance drama starring 2PM’s Taecyeon as Seon Woo Hyul, who is half-human and half-vampire. Although he desperately wants to become human, he misses his chance because of one fateful day out of 100 years. He eventually winds up moving in together with Joo In Hae (Won Ji An), a cold-blooded woman who lacks humanity despite being fully human.

In newly released stills from the upcoming drama, Seon Woo Hyul and Joo In Hae make an unlikely cleaning duo.

Having donned full cleaning gear, Seon Woo Hyul appears to be helping Joo In Hae clean the guesthouse she owns, looking nothing like the stereotypical vampire you’d expect to see in a fantasy drama.

Meanwhile, despite being a notoriously unfeeling woman—and one who is passionately focused on her task of cleaning—even Joo In Hae seems to get a bit flustered when the handsome Seon Woo Hyul suddenly grabs her with both arms.

Taecyeon-2.jpgWon-Ji-An-1.jpgTaecyeon-Won-Ji-An-2.jpgTaecyeon-2-1.jpgWon-Ji-An-2-1.jpg

“Heartbeat” will premiere on June 26. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

• Like 1

Soompi & Viki Staff Talk: What Is Your Favorite K-Drama With Multiple Seasons?

The Soompi & Viki Staff Talk series is back with a new edition about an increasingly popular concept in K-drama world: dramas with multiple seasons!

Check out the favorites of some of our staff members:

Warning: minor spoilers ahead

Seyeon: “Dream High” Series

dream-high.jpg

Those who love K-dramas and K-pop would love “Dream High” as much as I do. An iconic Korean school drama series, “Dream High” follows students at Kirin Arts School chasing their dreams of becoming K-pop idols. Both seasons are filled with charming characters and their journeys of vocal and dance training. Besides well-known cast members like Suzy, IU, Kim Soo Hyun, members of 2PM and GOT7, Park Seo Joon, and more, it is also really fun to look for secret cameos. As JYP Entertainment participated in producing the drama, you’ll be able to spot idols and former trainees from the company including TWICE’s Nayeon, DAY6’s Young K, MONSTA X’s Shownu, and more. My favorite part of “Dream High” though would have to be the amazing OST. In addition to the classic “Dream High,” songs like IU’s “Someday,” Kim Soo Hyun’s “Dreaming,” and HA:TFELT’s “Hello To Myself” are still in my playlist.

Watch “Dream High”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

*** Chansung took part in a roundtable interview with the press recently and he mentioned that 2PM will have an anniversary concert to take place in Korea in September, and overseas in October. Ohhh.... so, Taec will be very busy by then since once they begin preparations for the concert, they need to put all  their focus into practicing. I'm happy that 2PM has strong will to continue their promotions as a group. These moments are meaningful memories to the fans, not to mention their way of repaying them for their support.   :Ohboy3:

• Blob 1

*** KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Heartbeat” has unveiled its main poster! In the newly released poster, both leads are  in shock after Joo In Hae opens Seon Woo Hyul’s coffin. In an attempt to become human, he has spent the past 100 years inside his coffin—but when it is finally opened, he looks at his reflection in the mirror and is horrified by what he sees. The poster’s caption “Ah… I told you not to open this until 100 years had passed.”   :Ohboy3:

Won-Ji-An-Taecyeon-2.jpg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0003734311

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2PM’s Taecyeon And Won Ji An Give Each Other A Shock In Fun Poster For New Vampire Drama “Heartbeat”

20230529034937_Won-Ji-An-Taecyeon.jpg?s=

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Heartbeat” (also known as “My Heart Is Beating”) has unveiled its main poster!

“Heartbeat” is a new fantasy romance drama starring 2PM’s Taecyeon as Seon Woo Hyul, who is half-human and half-vampire. Although he desperately wants to become human, he misses his chance because of one fateful day out of 100 years. He eventually winds up moving in together with Joo In Hae (Won Ji An), a cold-blooded woman who lacks humanity despite being fully human.

In the newly released poster, both leads are frozen in shock for different reasons after Joo In Hae opens Seon Woo Hyul’s coffin.

In an attempt to become human, Seon Woo Hyul has spent the past 100 years inside his coffin—but when it is finally opened, he looks at his reflection in the mirror and is horrified by what he sees. It appears that Seon Woo Hyul took a mirror into the coffin with him because of the common belief that vampires cannot see their reflections, piquing curiosity as to what he could have seen in the mirror to make him so startled.

Meanwhile, Joo In Hae is shocked to find Seon Woo Hyul inside the coffin she just opened. Not only has she fallen to the floor in surprise, but she is surrounded by objects that she seems to have dropped out of shock, such as her phone, keys, bell, book, and photo frame.

The poster’s caption hints at Seon Woo Hyul’s plight by reading, “Ah… I told you not to open this until 100 years had passed.”

Won-Ji-An-Taecyeon-2.jpg

“Heartbeat” will premiere on June 26 at 9:45 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

• Blob 1

*** “HeartBeat,” will be coming to Prime Video. They announced on May 29 that the 16-episode series will be available on the video streaming platform starting June 26. New episodes will be available weekly on Mondays and Tuesdays.   :heart2:

• Blob 1