Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

28 minutes ago, TheaN said:

MNET Countdown this July 1, 2021.  Were they the only ones singing live????

They also did an interview.  I'll post it if I can find it.  I see they just posted Taec focus fancams, so I'll get to those tomorrow.  It's already 1AM and I'm sleepy after listening to all those Kpop babies, while waiting for 2PM. :lol:

Thank you once again @TheaN for your time and effort.  Really appreciate it. 
:heartxoxo:

And @willenette that BW poster is a gem! 

• Love 1

MBC Music Core.  I like this one the best, so far.  Taec's stage costume for ADTOY and 해야 해 were HOT. :evillaugh: Of course is he ever not HOT???? :lol:

He couldn't hold it in for his ending fairy.  Wonder how he'll be when he tries the "heavy breathing" he promised awhile back.  He also mentioned that he wanted to try it on one of the 2PM video calls with a fan.

Inkigayo tomorrow night.

EDIT:  On the LIVE #Twitter Blueroom Taec explained why he was laughing at the end.

Spoiler

Look where he got the heart!!

spacer.png

Then Khun slapped him :lol:

spacer.png

They were live for about an hour and ENG subs were done in real time.  Enjoy!

Edited by TheaN
add spoiler
  • Love 1

No performance of "Champagne" :cry::lol:  He told us loud and clear in ENGLISH.

He pretty consistently answers English questions in English on all his lives.  On the other hand he generally says "No" to translating his Korean answers into English.  I guess that's fair.

• Love 1

Sorry Inkigayo, the camera work was pretty bad during the live show.  They couldn't follow the members.  I think the full cam is probably the best view.  At least you don't get drive by shots!

Extra benefit...while the main camera is on Chansung for the ending, you can see our funny boy Taecyeon acting up...again.:lol:

Rehearsal

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

I was wrong, Taec focus video is always the BEST!!!

EDIT:  They posted a FACECAM!  Taec really knows how to work the camera.  I love how there is so much content for fans.  

Edited by TheaN
  • Love 2

*** On  “Ask Us Anything,” Taecyeon shared their scary experience with Chansung that they had with sasaengs fans while they were in SIN for a concert. It was a frightening incident where fans snuck into their hotel room while they were sleeping at night. Chansung and Taec shared a room. And he said there that they don’t wear any clothing when they sleep. - hahaha - He said that he suddenly heard the sound of a hotel card key beeping and the door opening. He heard the sound of female voices giggling quietly inside the room. He was shocked seeing them inside. Taecyeon said that  they told the hotel about it, and as an apology, they gave them champagne. Ohhh...........that's violation of guest's privacy. And the hotel only gave champagne for compensation? I am really curious why they were able to have the card key. I'm sure the hotel insider here was involved. I wonder what hotel was that. These fans are crazy indeed! No one in her proper perspective would invade someone privacy like that. That was excessive obsession. How obsessed must one be to even break into someone's room? They should have reported this to the police and get sued.  :heart3:

• Shocked 2

*** On the same show, “Ask Us Anything,” Chansung also mentioned their special appearances with Nichkhun in “Vincenzo. He revealed that Taecyeon asked  them to make a cameo in the drama. When he got the script, he realized that Taecyeon wasn’t in it. But when he got to the set, Taec really wasn’t there. He had a different scheduled shoot that day. But, Song Joong Ki came to see  them and asked, ‘Where’s Taecyeon!’  They ended up making excuses for him instead. Taecyeon shared his side of the story and said that he had forgotten about their cameo filming. - hahaha - He said that Chansung called him and asked where he was. Taec was on Jeju Island filming. He then said to him that they were filming. Since he forgot about it, he promised to pay for their next round of golf. It's just that he didn't mention

when - hahaha -     :rubchin:

0000747155_002_20210703222006257.jpg?typ

photos source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=144&aid=0000747155

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

*** According to Hanteo Chart, 2PM has achieved their highest first-week sales to date with the new album, which sold 79,446 copies in its first week— Congratulations to them on their successful comeback! Congratulations, Taec! I'm so proud! I'm so happy for you, for them!  :blush:

source : https://www.hanteonews.com/ko/article/chart?fc=22448

• Thanks 2

I like the song, but just not lovin' the choreo.  Definitely an ajusshi vibe to it.  Younger viewers won't watch too often.  But on the bright side we get the fan cams and see Taec's secret hearts and quirky faces.  Love his reactions to the ending fairies.  Sounds like he's been talking to the members and convincing them to do some fan service. :lol:

If he gets a facecam later, I'll add it here.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1