Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

***Taec as a cop? Is there really a cop this attractive in Korea? Hahaha - Can't wait.:))

2PM's Taecyeon and So Yi Hyun are charismatic cops for 'Who Are You?'

2PM-Taecyeon_1372385143_af_org.jpg

2PM's Taecyeon and So Yi Hyun got into character for their profile shots as the charismatic police officers in additional cuts for the upcoming tvN drama, 'Who Are You?'.

SEE ALSO: Taecyeon wants to try out more acting roles

The paranormal melodrama will portray the love story ofSi On(So Yi Hyun), who wakes up after a 6-year coma and starts to see ghosts, and Cha Gun Woo(Taecyeon), the realist cop who ends up working with her. 

'Who Are You?' will premiere on July 29 at 11PM KST after the finale of 'Dating Agency: Cyrano'!

source : allkpop

***Aside from RAIN, of course - :))

class="articletitle"Best Abs In Kpop: The Hardest Decision of Your Lives

Best Abs: The Hardest Decision of Your Lives

Abs, abs, abs, abs galore! We may love our K-pop boys for their voices or dance skills, but we all cannot deny that their abs are a huge reason we drool, cry, desire, lust, and need. In general, Korean men are slim figured. I am stating that fact based merely on my personal observation of Korean men, but I think it's safe to say most are on the thinner side of the spectrum. When you work that body out with tons of gym time and hours learning choreography, the results will be 6 to 8 packs, defined triceps and biceps, V-shaped cut obliques, and a whole lot of chocolate ab goodness. Let's take a look at the best bodies in K-pop and you tell us whose body does it for you!

(skipped unrelated.....)

81596.jpg

2PM's Taecyeon is a total nerd in my opinion, but once he rips off his clothes, he goes from geek to Greek god. His body is astounding to say the least. While most of his fellow 2PM comrades are on the thinner, leaner side of the spectrum, Taec blows them out of the water with his built and slightly bulky build. Health trainers in Korea chose Taec for having the best abs in the music industry.

source : kpopstarz

TO READ FULL article here : http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/32839/20130628/choi-shi-won-jay-park-taec-changmin-2am-dalmation-simon-psy.htm

2PM′s Taecyeon, So E Hyun and Kim Jae Wook Pose in Character Shots for ′Who Are You′

Ok Taecyeon, So E Hyun and Kim Jae Wook have started the ignition on their supernatural love triangle to come.

The character cuts for the three roles of tvN′s upcoming drama Who Are You were released on June 26.

The drama, which will start airing on July 29, will feature a love triangle between spirits and humans.

70606689.jpg

84081262.jpg

48298955.jpg

Who Are You is about what happens when Si On (So E Hyun), who came to see ghosts after waking up from a six-year coma, meets Geon Woo (Ok Taecyeon), who only believes in solid evidence. The two detectives come to understand each other as they try to help the spirits attached to objects at a lost-and-found center rest in peace.

Si On′s dead boyfriend Hyung Joon (Kim Jae Wook) will appear as a spirit, perfecting the supernatural romance. Hyung Joon was an elite member of the police force, but lost his life following an unfortunate accident.

Producer Lee Min Jin of Who Are You commented, "Yang Si On, Cha Geon Woo and Lee Hyung Joon are all attractive characters that can′t be found in other dramas. We expect the mysterious love line between the three to grab attention. All three actors are really into their characters, and they understood their roles so well that they were able to finish the character image shoots quickly. You can look forward to seeing them in the drama."

Screenwriter Moon Ji Young and director Jang Hang Joon will join in the drama as creators to add strength to its story, while director Jo Hyun Tak of Big Thing will showcase his skills also.

Photo credit: tvN / enewsworld

*** I found it to be a sweet drama. Although, I don’t get the idea of dead people lingering after their death for some super important business. I’m actually looking forward to this drama mainly for Taecyeon. I adore him. Looks like most of the people are not expecting much of it but I’d be happy if this turned out to be any good. I hope people could look at the bright side, I hope they could stop bitching. Well, this being a tvN drama I guess I can have considerable hope…….It sounds interesting but the stills are a bit boring or is it just me?:(

Character stills for ghost melodrama Who Are You

by girlfriday | June 28, 2013

WhoAreYou2.jpg

You know, I was totally prepared to let this show slide under my radar because I’m up to my eyeballs in dramas right now, but then Kim Jae-wook had to go and sign on, and now I’m scouring the internet for stills. Bah. The new tvN ghost melodrama Who Are You stars So Yi-hyun and Taecyeon as a pair of cops; she sees ghosts and he’s a skeptic. Toss in one dead ex-boyfriend who’s visible to no one but her, and you’ve got one strange love triangle with potential.

The stills aren’t that interesting, save for seeing the cop characters in uniform, though Kim Jae-wook in all white does make me laugh out loud. So we’re going literal with the ghosty concept, are we? Have we learned nothing from the Scheduler? You can be undead and still be rockin’ the latest fashions, you know.

So Yi-hyun stars as a cop who wakes up from a six-year coma and discovers that her boyfriend died in the crash that nearly killed her too. She has the newfound ability to see ghosts, which will start her on a journey of helping them fulfill their dying wishes and bits of unfinished business before passing on to the afterlife. She’ll clash with the hero, Taecyeon, who’s also a cop and a skeptic by nature who only believes in the things he can see for himself. They’re both assigned to the Lost and Found department (which sounds like cop punishment, but maybe that’s just me), and there they’ll encounter quirky cases involving the lost possessions of the living and the dead.

Complicating matters, of course, is her undead ex-boyfriend, whose unfinished business is her. I already love him more. Is there any way for him to get the girl? Think, people. We need to make this happen. The drama comes from the PD of To My Beloved and Daemul and the writer of I Love Lee Tae-ri and Style. None of those projects jump out at me as must-watch shows, so the jury’s still out on this one, but based on the writer we can expect some laughs amidst the “poignant human drama” that this show is going for.

Who Are You follows current Monday-Tuesday drama Dating Agency Cyrano and premieres July 29 on tvN.

WhoAreYou4.jpg

WhoAreYou3.jpg

WhoAreYou1.jpg

WhoAreYou5.jpg

Via Osen

class="articletitle"K-Pop Hairstyles: Who's Banging with Bangs and Who Should Leave Their Hair Alone?

Hairstyles: Who's Banging with Bangs and Who Should Leave Their Hair Alone?

To some people hair is just hair and to some other people it can make or break someone's image. I personally am not a huge fan of bangs and it really takes a certain type of face structure and look to rock them. Let's take a peek at some male and female idols who know how to rock the bang out of bangs and who should never go there again!

82827.png

2PM Taecyeon's got a handsome face with features that stand out. The last thing he should be doing is rocking a hairstyle that does nothing in showing the world that he's a good-looking lady with strong facial features. For Taec I say nay to the bangs, and yay to the spiked clean look.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : kpopstarz

2PM’s Taecyeon and So E Hyun Share a Kiss In the Rain in ‘Who Are You’ Teaser

Slowly approaching its broadcast date, tvN’s Who Are You unveiled its first video teaser featuring 2PM’s Taecyeon and So E Hyun.

87538521.jpg

Released on July 1, the teaser showed Taecyeon and So E Hyun playing out in the rain, just enjoying their time together. As they wiped down the water, Taecyeon tugged on the towel hung on So E Hyun’s neck and pulled her in for a sweet kiss.

Who Are You is story between a woman, who is able to see spirits after waking up from a 6-year long coma, and a man, who refuses to believe anything unless he is able to see it.

The drama will air on July 29.

credit : enewsworld

2PM's Taecyeon wraps up filming for debut movie, "Marriage Blue"

taecyeon.jpg
2PM’s Taecyeon has wrapped up shooting of his first big screen project, ‘Marriage Blue’.

According to the movie distributor, Cinus Entertainment, the upcoming romantic comedy movie completed three months of filming last week. They also released a proof-shot photo showing the main cast and staff of the movie.

‘Marriage Blue’ features different stories about four engaged couples who go through pre-wedding traumas and many other events. Taecyeon will play Won Chul, a capable chef engaged to nail artist So Mi, played by actress Lee Yeon Hee.

Other notable cast members include Kim Kang Woo, Lee Hee Jun and Koh Joon Hee. The movie is slated to open in theaters in the second half of 2013.

source : dailykpopnews

Noh Young Hak Takes On "Who Are You?" with So Yi Hyun and 2PM's Taecyeon

Noh Young Hak Takes On "Who Are You?" with So Yi Hyun and 2PM's Taecyeon

Young actor Noh Young Hak is cast alongside 2PM‘s Ok Taecyeon in tvN’s new drama “Who Are You?” According to reports in local news agencies, Noh Young Hak is confirmed for a role in the soon-to-premiere supernatural melodrama.

The announcement came through a statement from his management agency, KMeStar, on July 4. It said, “Noh Young Hak is confirmed to join the cast of ‘Who Are You?’ He will play a charming character, Im Sung Chan, who will act as both a bridge and also come between Ok Taecyeon and So Yi Hyun.” 

“Who Are You?” is a supernatural melodrama about Si On (played by So Yi Hyun), a girl who awoke from a six-year coma and has the ability to see ghosts and Gun Woo (played by Ok Taecyeon), who only believes in practical and tangible things that can be seen and touched.

This will be Noh Young Hak’s first adult role. He previously played child roles in “The Great Seer,” “Shark,” and currently in “Goddess of Fire, Jung-yi.”

Noh Young Hak will start filming July 16 and the drama airs July 29.

You can view a short video teaser for the drama here.

source : ohkpop / soompi news

′Who Are You′ Releases Poster of 2PM′s Ok Taecyeon and So E Hyun

TvN′s Who Are You, starring So E Hyun and 2PM′s Ok Taecyeon, released its official poster with the two charismatic characters.

Who Are You is a drama about how Si On (So E Hyun), a woman who came to see ghosts after waking from a six-year coma, and Geon Woo (Ok Taecyeon) try to help ghosts rest in peace.

40119002.jpg

The two, who are completely different in character, will help each other talk to the spirits residing in items at a lost and found center. Geon Woo only believes in what is tangible, which causes friction between the two leads. As they come to work together, however, they start to understand each other and build a love line.

To this will be added the spirit form of Si On′s dead ex-boyfriend Hyung Joon (Kim Jae Wook) for a ghostly love triangle.

The identity of the black shadow lurking just behind the camera can be guessed using the hints scattered throughout the poster. The ring on Si On′s finger shines brightly, implying that the shadow belongs to Hyung Joon. Si On′s eyes also light up, hinting that the figure is a spirit.

The copy on the poster reads, ′Spirits started speaking from the items left behind′.

Who Are You is a collaboration between the hitmaking screenwriter Moon Ji Young and director Jang Hang Joon.

It will air its first episode on July 29. / enewsworld

class="content-title"Gui Gui Sheds Tears for Final Episode with Taecyeon on “We Got Married – Global Edition”

Gui Gui Sheds Tears for Final Episode with Taecyeon on “We Got Married – Global Edition”

Virtual couple Taecyeon and Gui Gui chose to take a romantic farewell trip to leave as their last memory together.

For the upcoming episode of “We Got Married – Global Edition,” which will air on July 14, Taecyeon and Gui Gui will be saying their last goodbye as a married couple.

Spoilers ahead: do not proceed if you don’t want to know what Gui Gui and Taecyeon say to each other for their last goodbye.

wgm global gui gui 071013

During the recording, Gui Gui and Taecyeon were on a train to travel to their farewell spot. Gui Gui proceeded to gift Taecyeon with a pair of shoes and said, “In Taiwan, giving someone a pair of shoes means that you’re letting that person go,” and “I prepared this gift so we can think of each other when we wear these shoes in the future.”

After arriving at their destination, the couple set up a tent, in which they shared their feelings for the last time. Taecyeon stated, “I wanted to thank you for being so bright and energetic ever since we met.”

Gui Gui also commented, “Though we speak different languages, I was thankful for your care and for treating me so well. Thanks for always doing what I asked.” Then Taecyeon responded, “Thank you for marrying me,” which made finally made Gui Gui spill tears.

During the interview, Taecyeon remarked, “I was sorry that I couldn’t treat her better.”

When they were about to say their final goodbye at the train station, Taecyeon said, “Maybe we’ll run into each other on a different train station later in life.” Gui Gui was said to have cried all throughout the filming session on this day.

The last episode of the Gui Gui/Taecyeon couple on “We Got Married – Global Edition” will air on July 14.

credit : soompi news

***Teaser for Who Are You doesn’t focus on the story and just highlights the main couple’s chemistry. It fascinates me it’s just that it’s quite plain. But, it sounds real good plus it’s tvN. Besides, I don’t rely too heavily on teasers. And I’m not getting my hopes up. I’m watching Who are You for obvious reasons that I adore Taecyeon.:))

Upcoming drama previews: Master, Doctor, Who Are You, Her Legend

by javabeans | July 11, 2013

(skipped unrelated.....)

prev_whoareyou2.jpg

Teasers galore! We’re gearing up for a new wave of summertime dramas, and have the previews to prove it.

On the flipside of the same ghost-seeing coin, then we have tvN’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday series Who Are You, where the heroine (So Yi-hyun) wakes up from a six-year coma and can see dead people. Her leading man is Taecyeon, who’s of the “Prove it with science!” camp, and they work together as officers in the lost and found department who resolve unsettled issues through the objects left behind.

I would never have predicted it, and it half-kills me to admit because I like the Master’s Sun cast SO SO much more than the Who Are You cast (who, meh), but if I had to place bets based on teasers, I’ve gotta go with Who Are You. But time will tell.

prev_whoareyou1.jpg

So E Hyun, 2PM′s Ok Taecyeon and Kim Jae Wook Wish for the Success of ′Who Are You′

The cast of tvN′s Who Are You got together after a shoot to pray for a successful and safe round of shoots up ahead.

Who Are You is centered on a woman named Si On (So E hyun), who wakes up from a coma to find she can now see ghosts, and a man named Geon Woo (Ok Taecyeon), who doesn′t believe in the supernatural.

49164951.jpg

The two completely different personalities get together to appease spirits attached to items left behind in a lost and found center. Added to this love line is Hyung Joon (Kim Jae Wook), Si On′s dead ex-boyfriend.

The leads wrapped up a shoot on July 10 in Paju, then attended a ritual praying for the success of the drama. The main cast, producers and staff all got together to pray and show their support for each other with cheers and applause.

So E Hyun commented, "I′ll work hard, always thinking of how to portray my role as a person who can speak with ghosts to help viewers become more immersed in the drama."

17317694.jpg

She and her two costars all bowed down in anticipation at the ritual. A picture showed them trying to bite back laughter at the sight of each other.

Who Are You will air its first episode on July 29.

Photo credit: CJ E&M / enewsworld

*** Taecyeon's celebrity syndrome...that's just adorable - hahaha :))

class="content-title"2PM Members Choose Taecyeon as Most Afflicted With “Celebrity Syndrome”

2PM Members Choose Taecyeon as Most Afflicted With “Celebrity Syndrome”

2PM members Junho and Jun.K recently diagnosed fellow member Taecyeon with “celebrity syndrome.”

On July 13, 2PM members starred as guests on the latest episode of KBS 2TV‘s “The Human Condition.”

When 2PM members were asked to choose the member who was shyest around strangers, they replied, “None of us are really shy around strangers, but we do have a member who is afflicted with the ‘celebrity syndrome’” and went on to reveal that person to be none other than Taecyeon.  

Junho continued, “Since it’s been so long since we debuted, we find ourselves surrounded by a lot of junior artists. It’s funny because we’ll always find Taecyeon outside the waiting room. I think he has a lot of fun receiving greetings from younger artists.” Jun.K added, “I once saw Taecyeon announce in front of a group, ‘Did you want to take pictures together?”

2PM also threw out some other fun facts about their members including, “Nichkhun likes to kiss and Junho likes to sleep.”

taecyeon_2pm

credit : soompi news

class="articletitle"Lee Yeon Hee Talks About Taecyeon, "We Have a Love Scene"

Lee Yeon Hee talked about her role with Taecyeon.

85906-lee-yeon-hee-love-scene-with-taecy lee yeon hee love scene with taecyeon

Lee Yeon Hee talked about her role with Taecyeon.

In MBC "Section TV Entertainment" aired today, actress Lee Yeon Hee was interviewed.

About acting with group 2PM's member Taecyeon, Lee Yeon Hee said, "I met Taecyeon for the first time but we had to film a very intimate love scene. But it was okay because we are the same age."

When she was asked if she has a love scene with Taecyeon, she said "There probably will be one," arousing laughter.

Lee Yeon Hee and Taecyeon are currently filming for the movie "Marriage Blue."

Photo Credit: MBC / kpopstarz

A Ghost Lingers Behind 2PM Taecyeon in ‘Who Are You’ Teaser

Ready to bring frightening chills for the summer, tvN’s Who Are You released a new teaser video on July 16.

89694560.jpg

The teaser focused on 2PM’s Taecyeon as he got into the elevator. So E Hyun, whose character wakes up from a coma only see ghosts, peers past Taecyeon, who has no idea that the ghost of Kim Jae Wook stands behind him.

Who Are You is about a woman who see ghosts and a man who doesn’t believe anything he can’t see. The new ghost melodrama will start on July 29.

Photo Credit: tvN / enewsworld

K-pop Idols who are Blood Type B and AB

KARA, 2pm, taec, snsd, after school, t.o.p, wonder girls, sohee, yeeun, t-ara, jiyeon

Let’s move on to dissect blood type B and AB and see the K-pop stars that fall within the type B and AB category.

People who are blood type B are usually smart, attractive, and honest. Men who carry blood type B are stereotypically known to have a very bad reputation in Korea. Often characterized as being selfish and having a temper, Korean men with this blood type are often known as being players and not being husband material. But ofcourse, women are often attracted to the bad boy type and these “B” boys more than often suck girls in with their playboy ways and attractive image. Though men carry this reputation, women do not. Type B women are known to be creative and passionate, but like any other type, can have their own negative sides. Blood type B women are often caught up in their own world where they are the primary center and can be seen by others as vain. When they are interested in something, nothing else matters. Their attention and passion falls into one basket. On the flip side, they can also get bored very fast.

Those with blood type AB have a mix of both A and B traits in them. They can have multiple and contrasting personality characteristics such as being both introverted and extroverted. They can easily shift from one personality to another and are always feeling or doing one thing and then flipping it and doing the other. They are controlled but aloof, can be overcautious but then also have no filter, they are deep thinkers, tough, meticulous, empathetic, and unforgiving.

Other noted celebrities with blood type AB are 2PM’s Taec, Kara’s Gyuri, SNSD’s Yuri and HyoYeon, After School’s Jooyeon and Uee, Wonder Girls’ Sohee and Yeeun, T-ara’s Jiyeon, and T-Max’s Yunhwa.

Source + images: kpopstarz.com / ohkpop

class="cb b15"Spine-Tingling Preview For Ghostly New Drama "Who Are You?"

"Who Are You?"

Kdrama writers are really clever at coming up with inventive love triangles but the upcoming drama “Who Are You?” starring 2PM’s Taecyeon, Kim Jae Wook and actress So E Hyun takes complicated three-party relationships to a whole new level.

In this drama, So E Hyun plays Si On, a woman who was involved in a car crash and lost her memory. In place of her memory, she now has the ability to see ghosts, including the ghost of her boyfriend who died in the same accident. And he does not seem ready to break up with her.

A new trailer for the drama shows Kim Jae Wook playing her dead boyfriend looking as if he drowned in some very cold slimy water. It’s hard to make an actor that attractive look like someone to avoid but the trailer does a very convincing job.

When you compare his cold dead specter to the living breathing Taecyeon, he looks even worse. But how do you leave a boyfriend you loved behind, even when he’s only a ghost? If he is still visiting you and you are dating someone else, is it cheating?

The person she might be dating is her detective boss, Gun Woo, played by Taecyeon. Gun Woo is a man who does not believe in ghosts, so she has to convince him that they are real.

Once So E Hyun manages to convince Taecyeon, the two detectives can help the unsettled spirits who appear before her. Through their shared experiences the two will draw closer together and develop a relationship.

Will the dead boyfriend be jealous?

“The romance between this woman who sees spirits and a man who doesn’t properly value the human spirit will be very different from anything you have seen,” said producer Lee Min Jin. “It’s going to be a new genre with plenty of heartwarming moments when the leads try to aid the spirits.”

The cast for this drama has plenty of chemistry. In the past all of the actors have delivered great performances. So E. Hyun’s last role was the social climbing wife in “Cheomdamdung Alice.” Taecyeon’s last role was in “Dream High.” Kim Jae Wook recently finished his two years of compulsory military service. Before that he appeared in the drama “Mary Stayed Out All Night” and the film “Antique Bakery.”

The series will air after "Dating Agency: Cyrano." Check out the new trailer for a glimpse of the supernatural love triangle.

source : KDramaStars

***Ahh... damn HOT! He looks so manly just like Lee Byung Hun! What a hunk. Hands down. :))

Taecyeon puts HOTTEST in a daze for '1st Look' + shares the secret to 2PM's longevity

2PM-Taecyeon_1374108608_af_org.jpg

2PM's Taecyeon left HOTTEST in a daze with a hot pictorial for '1st Look'!

Taecyeon's sculptured face and muscular figure were further emphasized through the black and white pictorial, leaving fangirls fanning themselves for air.

The idol opened up about what it felt like to return as 2PM after a 2-year hiatus and shared, "Just like how you would feel if you came back home after a long time and begin to feel happy just from looking at the house, my heart was at peace."

Taecyeon also shared his secret to his group's longevity and revealed, "You need to be of support for each other. If the members respect each other and also acknowledge each other's individual niche, I think the team will last a long time."

On his secret to his success, he said, "Work hard at everything. I hear often that relationships with others are more important than work, but if you keep working hard, it creates good connections."

Taecyeon will star in the romantic-horror drama 'Who Are You?' which will premiere on July 29 at 11PM KST after the finale of 'Dating Agency: Cyrano'. 

Add the photos below to your collections!

SEE ALSO: 2PM try life without electricity for 'The Human Condition'

Taecyeon_1374108651_20130717_Taecyeon_2.

Taecyeon_1374108665_20130717_Taecyeon_3.

Taecyeon_1374108678_20130717_Taecyeon_4.

source : allkpop

class="articletitle"2PM Taecyeon, 'The Secrets of Maintaining a Group? The Attitude of Recognizing Our Faults'

2PM's member Taecyeon showed off his charm through a recent photo shoot.

86789-2pm-taecyeon-photo-shoot-with-1st- 2pm taecyeon photo shoot with 1st look 86790-2pm-taecyeon-photo-shoot-with-1st-

2PM's member Taecyeon showed off his charm through a recent photo shoot.

Taecyeon recently held a photo shoot with the fashion magazine '1st Look' with the concept of 'Man of Wild.' In the black and white photos, Taecyeon showed off his typical 'beast idol' charm.

Taecyeon wore a white shirt that was unbuttoned on the top, revealing his muscular and buff body

During the interview held after the photo shoot, Taecyeon said, "I'm currently filming for tvN drama "Who Are You." It's a complicated drama that has many different things mixed together, and it has a lot of secrets and also has a component of fear."

About 2PM coming back after 2 years, Taecyeon said, "I felt so comfortable as if I came back home after a long time away from home."

When he was asked how 2PM maintains to be a united group together, he said "You need considerations for each other and we need to respect one another and have to have the attitude of recognizing our faults."

Photo Credit: 1st Look / kpopstarz