Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

*** LOL - Wooyoung comments never fail to amaze me! He’s so funny! He's really concerned about Taec's image! Ahhh……. I suddenly want to change my name to “Jessica”. I read that Taecyeon is really close to all SNSD members. If you only saw his pictures with many celebs/singers you might think he must be dating everyone! But, any that DISPATCH released is true and a fact - hahaha. :))

class="entry-title"2PM’s Taecyeon is a ‘Jessica Slayer’?

20130515_2PM_RadioStar3.jpg

2PM‘s Taecyeon opened up about his history with girls named Jessica on the May 15 installment of ‘Radio Star‘.

Taecyeon shared the story of his first love and former girlfriend in the States whose name is coincidentally Jessica. The familiar name led the MC to bring back the dating rumors that surfaced following Taecyeon and Girls’ Generation‘s Jessica being spotted together in Japan.

The MCs asked, “Were you unable to forget Jessica (former girlfriend) that much, you met up with Girls’ Generation’s Jessica in just your workout clothes? There is also a rumor that you’re a ‘Jessica slayer’.”

Taecyeon opened up about the situation for the first time revealing, “I was on my way to workout and I heard Jessica was in Japan. I asked her out to coffee and we went inside a coffee shop, where the consequent photo was taken.”

Wooyoung revealed how he responded as a fellow member when he first saw the photo. He shared, “When I saw the photo, the only thing I worried about was the fact that he should have worn something nicer”, bringing laughs with his concern over Taecyeon’s ‘fashion terrorist’ image.

source : allkpop

class="content-title"2PM’s Taecyeon Explains the Photos Taken with Jessica in Japan

2PM’s Taecyeon Explains the Photos Taken with Jessica in Japan

Recently, 2PM’s Taecyeon explained the past scandal that involved Girls’ Generation’s Jessica. In 2011, Jessica and Taecyeon were spotted together in Tokyo, which started a dating rumor.

On the recent episode of MBC’s “Radio Star,” which was aired on May 15, Taecyeon stated, “I was in Japan for work and was exercising. When I heard that Jessica was also in Japan, I thought we should meet for coffee.”

Taecyeon explained, “We are friends, so I thought we should get together for a cup of coffee and someone took pictures of us together.”

To this, Wooyoung joked, “When I saw those photos, I couldn’t understand why he didn’t wear something cooler. It was such a strange outfit.” Junho also agreed, “I thought, ‘What the heck.’”

radio-star-2pm2.jpg

credit : soompi news

[K-Pop Battle] 2PM’s Taecyeon vs. FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi

2PM’s Taecyeon and FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi are two of the busiest idol stars in K-Pop these days, as they are both balancing work and international married life on MBC’s We Got Married – Global Edition.

And as members of two of K-Pop’s hottest idol groups currently heating up Japan, Taecyeon and Lee Hong Gi make for great competition in this week’s K-Pop Battle.

While they each have their own charms, we’re leaving it up to you to decide who wins in the battle of best idol husband, so read on and don’t forget to vote!

35577926.jpg

Taecyeon

On tour with 2PM since last November, Taecyeon’s world traveler lifestyle as a K-Pop star has only gotten busier since getting virtually married to Taiwanese actress and singer Emma Wu.

And with 2PM making its comeback in Korea this month, following an impressive show at the Tokyo Dome, we don’t see Taecyeon slowing down anytime soon, but the newlywed has to make ends meet somehow, right?

Although we can’t imagine money being an issue for Taecyeon as 2PM’s resident rapper/shirt ripper proved he still has a few tricks up his sleeve, having received recognition for his lesser-known songwriting skills when his self-written song I Love U, U Love Me topped Japan’s Recochoku Chart.

Is Taecyeon number one husband material?

62331567.jpg

Lee Hong Gi

While 2PM will be focusing on its comeback in Korea, FT Island will be diving headfirst into its Japan promotions with the release of its third studio album before taking off on an arena tour in June.

It’s set to be a particularly busy summer for member Lee Hong Gi as FT Island has also been confirmed for Japan’s Summer Sonic Festival and the idol star juggles married life with Japanese actress Fujii Mina.

Still, it appears marriage has been doing Lee Hong Gi a lot of good as we’ve already seen new sides to the FT Island member on We Got Married, where the idol star himself even admitted that he’s surprised by his actions on the show.

We guess love makes you do some crazy things.

But now it′s time to vote, so head on over to the K-Pop section now and click your pick! The battle will be live for a week, which means you can vote for your favorite everyday until it closes.

55316745.jpg

credit : enewsworld

Taecyeon denies he’s dating Jessica

Taecyeon of boy band 2PM denied rising rumors that he and Jessica of Girls’ Generation are dating after they were photographed together at a coffee shop in Japan.

On MBC’s talk show, “Radio Star,” on Wednesday, he said he heard that Jessica was in Japan, so he met up with her for a coffee after he hit the gym, and there is nothing more to it, as they are good friends.

Other members also negated the rumors, as Wooyoung of 2PM said that the only thing he was worrying about in the controversial photo was that Taecyeon was poorly dressed in a workout outfit.

Taecyeon also said that his old girlfriend, who he met in the United States, is also named Jessica. Then, one of the hosts on the show teased Taecyeon, saying that he met with Jessica of Girls’ Generation because he can’t forget about his old girlfriend.

The group, which made its first comeback performance Thursday on “M Countdown” on cable channel Mnet, had a concert at M stage near Gangnam station, southern Seoul, yesterday.

By Lee Sun-min

credit : JoongAngDaily

class="cb b15"Taecyeon And Jessica Dating: So Many Rumors, So Many Denials

Jessica and Taecyeon

He says they only met for coffee. She says they are just friends. Both their entertainment agencies say that the fact that 2 PM's Taecyeon and Girls Generation's Jessica met up recently in Japan does not mean they are dating. And yet the rumors keep on circulating.

In fact, rumors about the singer/actor and singer/actress dating have been circulating since 2010. And that's how long everyone involved has been denying them.

When Taecyeon recently appeared on the MBC talk show "Radio Star," to promote 2PM's comeback with the singles, "Come Back When You Hear This Song" and "A.D.T.O.Y." he tried to explain the photographs taken of them in Japan.

The idol actor, who appeared in "CInderella's Sister" and "Dream High," said that when he heard Jessica was in Japan, he suggested they meet after he finished up at the gym. It was just a casual meet-up between good friends.

"Taecyeon and I are just good friends, nothing more," said Jessica, who appeared in the drama "Wild Romance." "We have a lot in common, such as our American upbringing, but we are not dating. Truthfully, I don't think I could ever date him, because I just can't forget my first love."

Shortly thereafter both agencies made their official statements. But it's not the first time, the agencies had to publicly deny the relationship.

In 2011, after the two were seen eating at a café and she drove him home to his dorm, there were also lots of rumors. Then Taecyeon's agency, JYP Entertainment, released a statement saying that all members of 2PM and SNSD are close to one another. Jessica and Taecyeon specifically have a close friendship, but they are definitely not dating."

Jessica's agency, SM Entertainment, issued a statement saying that "rumors of them dating are groundless."

At that time Jessica attempted to explain why they could not date by offering information about her mysterious first love. She met her first love during her trainee days.

"He seemed rather indifferent, like he didn't think much of me one way or another, but I definitely liked him and made my feelings clear after a short time," said Jessica.

She described her memories as precious and said she would get goosebumps every time her mystery love touched her. But when pressed for his identity, she could only come up with a first name, "Aircon." This sparked a frenzied Internet search among fans with no results. Was the name made up? No one could find out her mystery lover's identity. Two years later no one has.

Taecyeon was recently quoted as saying he would date his "We Got Married: Global Edition" pretend wife, Chinese actress Gui Gui in real life, but she was quoted as saying she did not think it would work out. The poor guy seems to have a hard time getting a date and, if the Jessica rumors are false, then he has been consigned once again to the friend zone.

What do you think? Are Taecyeon and Jessica really dating or just friends? And if they're friends, isn't it about time they started dating?

source : KDramaStars

Global We Got Married 8th Episode Preview - Beautiful Wedding + Joyful Honeymoon

Weddi.jpg
Check out the preview of the upcoming episode of We Got Married Global edition.

Hongki and Mina will have a beautiful wedding in this episode while Taec and Gui Gui enjoy their honeymoon.

source : dailykpopnews

Guest yuree

Oppa :(

′Vitamin′ Reveals 2PM′s Taecyeon Has a Slight Thyroid Infection

2013-05-22 18:02  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, KyungNam Translation Credit : Erika Kim  
2PM′s Taecyeon may look perfectly healthy on the outside, but it actually turns out he has health problems of his own.

In a recent shoot for KBS2′s Vitamin, the panelists and guests got to learn about thyroid cancer, the most common type of cancer in Korea.

15090395.jpg

Producers this day released the results of a test the guests had taken before the shoot. Surprisingly, Taecyeon′s results turned up a problem.

In an ultrasound test, Taecyeon′s thyroids showed a slight infection.

2PM′s Nichkhun and Wooyoung said worriedly, "We were confident in our health but we never knew we would get such results."

The professor who spoke as the expert told Taecyeon, "Slight infections often disappear on their own so there′s no need to worry too much, but later on you should get your thyroids checked again."

The episode will air on May 22.

Photo credit: KBS2http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=36818

Guest yuree

who will be the lucky girl?

2PM’s Taecyeon Dreams of Marrying at Age 27

2013-05-23 18:04  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong
Not talking about virtual marriage, but the real thing, 2PM’s Taceyeon revealed his initial plans on getting married.

In an upcoming episode of KBS’ Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook, Yoo Hee Yeol asked the 2PM members what their dreams were.

85656509.jpg

Currently invested in songwriting, Junho said he would like to create a solo album filled with his songs, and not Park Jin Young’s.

For Taecyeon, he said he wants to get married at age 27.

“My parents got married when they were 27, so my dream has always been to marry at age 27 too. If you get married early, it’ll be good because you won’t feel a generation gap with kids,” said Taecyeon.

“But I’m turning 27 next year, so it might be hard to fulfill my dreams.”

The episode will air on May 24.

Photo Credit: Voguehttp://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=36910

class="content-title"2PM’s Taecyeon Corrects Mistake Made by “Weekly Idol”

2PM’s Taecyeon Corrects Mistake Made by “Weekly Idol”

On May 23, 2PM‘s Taecyeon posted on twitter, “I don’t own a car, so I don’t know on what grounds they are making such claims… That’s not even my parent’s car. You guys are making claims too senselessly. You should’ve at least checked your facts.”

When fans started expressing worries on twitter, Taecyeon wrote, “It’s nothing too serious. I just don’t want any baseless rumors about me circulating.” 

Previously on May 22, MBC Every1′s “Weekly Idol” mistakenly reported that Taecyeon owns a Korean-made SUV that is worth approximately 4.5 million Korean won (about $45,000 USD) as a part of their ranking chart, “I Want to Ride It, Too. Idols’ It Car BEST.” 

After Taecyeon openly corrected “Weekly Idol”s mistake and expressed regret in their careless report, a representative of “Weekly Idol” said, “We just confirmed that the content we have about Taecyeon is wrong. We are currently editing the clips to remove the parts where we talk about Taecyeon and his car.”

***Noooo….. you can't get married just yet. Taecyeon is still young, only 26-years old in standard calendar. I love what he said & I totally agree that “I wouldn't want a huge age gap between my children and me” - Actually, he DID mention this in the very first episode of “Global We Got Married”. I hope he finds the one in the future….. L-)

class="content-title"2PM’s Taecyeon Cheers On Fellow ’88 Liner Younha

2PM’s Taecyeon Cheers On Fellow ’88 Liner Younha

On May 25, 2PM member Taecyeon updated his twitter with a photo of a signed CD that Younha had given him. He also tweeted, “I got a CD~♥ Next time I’ll personally buy a CD and get it autographed~” In the photo, Taecyeon holds the CD to his head and makes a humorous facial expression with his stage make-up still on.

Singer Younha also tweeted in response, “Hehehe, thanks! I’ll enjoy listening to your CD as well.” The two singers are reported to have always been good friends, born in the same ’88 year.

Twitter folks who saw the warm, cordial tweet exchange retweeted Taecyeon’s post about 1000 times at one time and assisted Taecyeon with giving Younha’s CD more publicity, a sweet gesture from Taecyeon and the HOTTEST fans.

In related news, 2PM is currently promoting “Comeback When You Hear This Song” and “A.D.T.O.Y.” while Younha is promoting “The Real Reason Why We Broke Up.”

class="content-title"Taecyeon: “Jun.K Was Supposed to Be in 2AM And JoKwon in 2PM”

Taecyeon: “Jun.K Was Supposed to Be in 2AM And JoKwon in 2PM”

On May 24, 2PM members Jun.K, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho, Chansung and Nichkhun made a guest appearance on KBS 2TV‘s “Yoo Hee Yul’s Sketchbook.” 

When 2PM was asked, “How was 2PM and 2AM split up exactly?” They replied replied, “We actually don’t know either. Originally, the members assigned to each group were a little different than now. The decision was up to Park Jin Young. In the beginning, Jun.K was supposed to be a part of 2AM and JoKwon in 2PM.”

MC Yoo Hee Yul then asked, “If JoKwon had been a part of 2PM, what do you think that would’ve been like?” The members replied, “He would’ve done his best.” Chansung then added, “I think the team atmosphere would’ve been really fun.” While Taecyeon said, “If JoKwon had been a part of 2PM, we would not have run into trouble on variety programs where we have to bring out our unique talents. We’re a group that kind of lacks that.”

2pm.jpg

***Ahhh……there are a lot of girls waiting for you but, please not this time, no you can't get married just yet. I wish you luck in the future. Marry someone pretty and awesome, and then make a lot of tiny Taec's. Good, he added this - "Since I'm 27 next year, looks like my dream won't be coming true." :))

Taecyeon wants to get married next year?

2PM-Taecyeon_1369320158_af_org.jpg

Taecyeon's original dream was to get married next year! The 2PM members were guests at a recent recording of 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook'.

MC Yoo Hee Yeol asked them about their dreams, and Taecyeon revealed that he wanted to get married at age 27. He said, "It's my dream to get married when I'm 27. My parents married when they were 27, so it was my dream to get married at that age too. I think it'd be nice to get married young so you won't have a big generation gap with the children."

Since he turns 26 this year, he would need to get married next year to fulfill his dream. He added on, "Since I'm 27 next year, looks like my dream won't be coming true."

Taecyeon had previously mentioned that he wanted to get married when he turned 27 before, so it must be a really big dream of his! Anyone want to volunteer to help him make his dreams come true?

The episode featuring 2PM will air on May 24.

class="cb b15"Taecyeon Proposes To Gui Gui

Ok Taecyeon and Gui Gui

On the last episode of  "We Got Married: Global Edition," 2PM's Taecyeon had a chance to express how he really felt about his pretend wife, Gui Gui. Dressed up in a suit and tie, he serenaded her, playing their song on the piano. Then he knelt down and proposed. The romantic gesture brought her to tears.

The sincerity of his proposal changed the way she thought about him, said the Taiwanese singer and actress at a press conference following the show. And all his romantic gestures have changed her picture of South Korean men.

"At first he felt like a good friend, but after the proposal, it felt like we became a real couple," said Gui Gui.

Although it was not always easy for them to communicate their feelings, his considerate actions and romantic gestures finally won her over.

Gui Gui said Taecyeon really looked out for her while they were filming. He helped remove a speck from her eye. He bought her cocoa and flowers. When she saw a pair of silver shoes that she liked, he returned to the store to buy them for her. When told they were the display model and not for sale, he talked the storeowner into selling them. He presented them to Gui Gui and knelt down before her and like Prince Charming slipped them on to her feet.

And then finally he wrote her a romantic letter. In the letter he said that when he first saw her, he felt a connection. He was pleased at how happy he made her when he presented her with the shoes. When they played together in the snow, he felt as happy as a little kid.

Did she feel something for him? Did the fact that she could not look directly at him or laughed when he got close to her mean she felt something for him?

"I did my best to express my true feelings," said Taecyeon at his own press conference. "I think I expressed them well. I think this proposal was the key to opening each other's hearts."

Would such a marriage really work? Taecyeon is quiet and reserved. Gui Gui is spontaneous and enthusiastic. When asked earlier in the show if he would date her in real life, he said yes. She could not see them dating due to cultural differences, but that did not necessarily mean she was not attracted to him. When asked if they could imagine skinship with each other, he said no, and she shocked him by saying yes. And yet they managed to kiss three times.

What do you think? Could they really be a couple? Or do you see him with someone else?

source : KDramaStars

class="articletitle"You Got A Handsome Face: Good-Looking Male K-pop Idols

You Got A Handsome Face: Good-Looking Male K-pop Idols

There are three kinds of boys in K-pop: cute, pretty, and just plain handsome. There is no human being in Korean pop culture that is remotely even close to being unattractive-think about it. While most of the boys in K-pop are baby-faced little munchkins, there are some handsome lookers sprinkled amongst the pretty seeds and today we're going to take a look at some of these physically blessed folks.

74465.png

2PM's Taecyeon is handsome. I'm personally not a huge fan of him as a performer, but when it comes down to his looks, this boy has got it going on. The slight double eyelids, his perfect almond eye shape, his chiseled jawline, and his sunken cheeks make for an extremely handsome face, and those thick eyebrows most definitely add on to the facial charm. When it comes to the looks department, 2PM's resident rapper definitely lucked out.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Who's the most handsome of them all?

source : kpopstarz

LINK to read the FULL article : http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/29364/20130529/you-got-a-handsome-face-good-looking-male-k-pop-idols.htm

Guest yuree

함께하면 더욱 행복한 목요일 밤 11시 5분! "해피 투게더3"에 #2PM 택연이 출연합니다~! ^^
2PM Taecyeon is coming @ KBS2TV "Happy Together 3" at 23:05~!

cr:JYPNATION twitter

***I know there’s something wrong with his eyes…………I wonder what happened to that spec, huh? Hahaha - He actually doesn't look bad but he dresses like a dork & nerd before – hehehe. He’s so much hotter now. And the body gets better now.:))

2PM's Taecyeon finally explains his notorious past photo

2PM-Taecyeon_1369895569_af_org.jpg

2PM's Taecyeon finally explained his notorious past photo that's haunted him ever since he debuted.

During the May 30th broadcast of KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together', the MC's talked about his fashion terrorist image. A past photo of Taecyeon where he looked older than his age while wearing his father's suit received the most attention.

Taecyeon explained, "Back in the States, I dressed like the characters in the SBS drama 'The Wild Days (The Age Of Gangsters)' . This was a drama that my parents and I enjoyed watching back then. The lead stars who wore suits looked so handsome that I borrowed my dad's suit and took the photo."

Fans commented, "Taecyeon's explanation for his past photo is also funny" and "It's good that he looks much better in a suit now."

Taecyeon, Park Jun Kyu, San Hammington, John Park, and miss A's Fei gathered together as guests during this hilarious episode. 

Taecyeon_1369934823_20130530_taecyeon.jp

Kim Ji Min, Picture With 2Pm Taecyeon “Manner Legs”

Sc89jZ74.jpg taecyeon kim ji min picture

Gagwoman Kim Ji Min revealed a picture taken with 2PM’s Taecyeon.

Today, Kim Ji Min posted on her Me2day, “The epitome of manner legs!” along with a picture.

In the picture, Taecyeon has his hand on Kim Ji Min’s shoulder, posing for the camera. But what caught more attention were his legs. They were spread apart to match the height of Kim Ji Min, revealing “manner legs.”

Internet users who saw this commented, “Taecyeon is such a gentleman,” “I’m jealous of both of them,” “You’re so pretty,” and “Taecyeon, what about your virtual wife?”

Photo Credit: Kim Ji Min Me2day/ ohkpop