Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

TAEC TWITTER

진국이는 분명 반항아일텐데... 왜 결정적인 순간에는 착해지는걸까??>< 어렸을때 상처를 밝게 행동해서 감추고 한여자만을 바라보는게 정우랑 정말 비슷허다-__-;; 다른점이 있다면 난 이제 기훈이형 아버지의 아들이라는거ㅋㅋㅋ

Jingukie clearly should really rebel... Why does he act so kind in a decisive moment? >< Hiding his hurt heart behind funny actions since early age, he's really a lot like Jungwoo, who's loved one woman for his whole life -__-; ; If I were to talk about other points, guess I'm now Kihun-hyung's dad's son k k k

cr:2pmalways

Is this a spoiler? kkk

[spoiler: Dream High] Who got to debut in group ‘K’?

KBS 2TV’s “Dream High” will finally debut their much-awaited idol group on this week’s episode!

Week by week, the drama has been climbing in viewer ratings thanks to their growing fanbase. This week’s episode will be focusing on the drama’s second pivotal plot point – the debut showcase of group ‘K,’ which is comprised of members ‘Jin Guk,’ ‘Baek Hee,’ ‘Jason,’ ‘Lia,’ ‘Sohyun,’ and ‘Taesan.’

‘K’ makes an impressive debut with their title track, ‘with K‘, which virtually dominated every major music chart. Indeed, the group became so popular that the individual members have each garnered a formidable fanbase as well.

Ever since the spoiler’s release, viewers have been especially curious over how ‘Jin Guk’ managed to debut, since he’s just a student in ‘entrance class.’ Much attention is also being put on his other ‘entrance class’ friends, and what will be happening to them since they did not make the cut to debut.

Get the questions answered by tuning in at 9:55 PM KST on January 31st.

Source + Photos: Osen via Daum/allkpop

And new spoiler picture!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

233021640.jpg

Hi there,

I like TY from Cinderella's sisters but Dream High really caught my interest and I can't help rooting for JG. Now I am starting reading everything about him, starting from this thread and 2pm's thread. I am a little sad that this thread is a little bit quiet, I believe he will become a solid actor in the future. Have a good day TY's fans.

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM’s Taecyeon responds to comments about his big ears

Viewers of KBS’s “Dream High” have been putting an unusual but hilarious focus on Taecyeon’s ears lately, as many claimed that his short haircut made them look disproportional to the rest of his features.

Some even flocked to the drama’s message board and left comments like, “I can’t concentrate because of Taecyeon’s ears,” and “It’s hard to focus on the drama because of them.”

On February 1st, Taecyeon spoke up through his Twitter and said, “Thank you for monitoring my acting. I read some comments saying that I couldn’t act because my ears looked weird… kekeke, I didn’t think my ears would make such a big impact! kekeke Thank you so much for watching ‘Dream High,’ and I’ll be sure to work even harder to do better!!”

Netizens were amused by his response and left supportive comments like, “It’s nice that he’s so cool about it,” “Work harder now!,” and “Taecyeon’s acting is making much progress!”

Meanwhile, the eight episode broadcast on January 31st came in at first place for its time slot with a viewer rating of 16.3%.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/2pms-taecyeon-responds-to-comments-about-his-big-ears

Hi there,

I like TY from Cinderella's sisters but Dream High really caught my interest and I can't help rooting for JG. Now I am starting reading everything about him, starting from this thread and 2pm's thread. I am a little sad that this thread is a little bit quiet, I believe he will become a solid actor in the future. Have a good day TY's fans.

Welcome here! and I beleive he'll be one of the best actor one day too! kkk

Anyway some preview pictures :wub:

Taec got his wish...I see.....LOL

kiss3o.jpg

kiss1lq.jpg

kiss2r.jpg

thank you for the pix. it looked much better than some I saw before. 

About TY: think about his face, I think the determination in his eyes somewhat is similar to Jo Huyn jae's (though their eyes shape is different) and his hair in DH makes me think of Jang Hyuk in Vocano High. The man  has a unique figure and he can act tense while being relaxed, I believe too he would be a good actor.

2PM’s Taecyeon & Nichkhun come together for Dream High’s “My Valentine” duet

by VITALSIGN on February 13, 2011 at 11:14 pm

2PM’s Taecyeon and Nichkhun have teamed up for a special Valentine’s Day duet, exclusively for “Dream High“s 7th OST!

“My Valentine” boasts a smooth funk rhythm with lyrics about a man reflecting back on the pain of lost love, and in turn, treating the wounds in an effort to mature and grow. Interestingly enough, Taecyeon himself wrote the rap part in the song! Combined with Nichkhun’s smooth vocals, the harmony that the two have created is sure to melt the hearts of any valentine.

cr:allkpop

My Valentine - TaecKhun & JYP

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Soo Hyun discusses his friendship with Taecyeon

Actor Kim Soohyun was interviewed for KBS2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly“, and was asked if he was close to any of the actors on “Dream High“. Curiously, the actor revealed, “I have a friendly relationship with Taecyeon.“

He explained, “Because we are in a love triangle with Hyemi (miss A’s Suzy) in the drama, I think our feelings are becoming sensitive” – revealing that he was able to befriend Taecyeon through working together.

Cheekily, the reporter asked him to chose between Suzy and T-ara’s Eunjung. Kim Soo Hyun sensibly replied, “I like Eunjung on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, I like Suzy.” He then added, “In the summers I like Suzy, and in the winters I like Eunjung.”

While Kim Soo Hyun’s character, ‘Song Sam Dong’, is attracting a strong female fanbase because of his dedication to love, Kim Soo Hyun himself is becoming wildly popular as he continues to show off his wit through interviews.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/kim-soo-hyun-discusses-his-friendship-with-taecyeon

Guest adikkeluangman

“Dream High” reveals Taecyeon’s hidden photos

Hidden cuts of 2PM’s Taecyeon from KBS’s “Dream High” have been making the rounds and generating plenty of interest from fans.

Unlike the charismatic and beastly image the singer puts on for his 2PM performances on stage, Taecyeon gave fans a new image to enjoy through his role of ‘Jin Guk.’ The hidden cuts revealed today feature a variety of the star’s handsome looks taken throughout the drama.

Having had his dreams trampled on while living in the shadows of his father, ‘Jin Guk’ regains his passion for music and dancing, and works to have his skills acknowledged. Under his ‘tough guy’ exterior lies a teen with his own share of stories and wounds.

Check out the development of his love triangle with ‘Hyemi’ and ‘Sam Dong’ on the episode scheduled for February 15th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/dream-high-reveals-taecyeons-hidden-photos

Guest adikkeluangman

Taecyeon tweets Kim Soo Hyun’s birthday photo

w0xd.jpg

On February 16th, 2PM’s Taecyeon tweeted, “Song Sam Dong!! Happy Birthday!!! hahaha the white faced person is Soo Hyun hahaha,” along with the following group photo of the cast and staffs.

The birthday boy Soo Hyun’s cream-covered face showed the virtue of his friends’ “powerful love”. Wooyoung posed with a cream covered “V” while “trend” IU and Taecyeon smiled brightly in midst of the group. Dream High’s trio Suzy-Eunjung-Joodo stood behind the birthday boy in the photo.

Netizens wrote, “the popular drama showed unmatched team support. Not a single member is missing,” and “Wooyoung must be responsible for the terror on Kim Soo Hyun’s face. 2PM is the music industry’s joker,” sharing their amusement.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/taecyeon-tweets-kim-soo-hyuns-birthday-photo