[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

Guest purpleZ

jusash girl, that's my job! B)

I agree with you about Bummie. He's so manly and mature in black. I found him so boyish and babyfaced in LG CF. Totally different from him in SMM. Dang. I miss him in silver hair!

beomyet12ex09.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jusash girl, that's my job! B)

I agree with you about Bummie. He's so manly and mature in black. I found him so boyish and babyfaced in LG CF. Totally different from him in SMM. Dang. I miss him in silver hair!

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1592/beomyet12ex09.jpg

Who doesn't? :wub:

The entire cast was so ridiculously good looking, it made me bitterly regret my horrible photo editing skills. I wish I knew how to turn my favorite SMM moments into avatars or signatures. They are so many that I'd be changing pictures every week and still go on for months without repeating. :lol:

Thanks for the pictures, purpleZ! :)

Guest purpleZ

Who doesn't? :wub:

The entire cast was so ridiculously good looking, it made me bitterly regret my horrible photo editing skills. I wish I knew how to turn my favorite SMM moments into avatars or signatures. They are so many that I'd be changing pictures every week and still go on for months without repeating. :lol:

Thanks for the pictures, purpleZ! :)

Give it a try, nell123! I'd also want to make dozens of my fave scenes into avatars and siggies, but I haven't got the time. But whenever I have some time to spare, I'll try to make some :)

Here's a wallpaper out of the piano scene :)

smmwallpaper1.th.jpg

Give it a try, nell123! I'd also want to make dozens of my fave scenes into avatars and siggies, but I haven't got the time. But whenever I have some time to spare, I'll try to make some :)

Here's a wallpaper out of the piano scene :)

smmwallpaper1.th.jpg

PurpleZ, your an angel! Thank you so much for the wallpaper! I love it. :D

@jusash: I won't be letting go of this drama for a long time. Will still stop by once in a while to read or to post some updates. And yeah, been looping the OST too, especially Tears Become Stars and Confession.

My rewatches are still the first episodes, cause I like how playful, daring, honest and flirty MJ was around SY. Not that the last episodes lack, but they're not as playful as the first. And I will save the last couple of episodes, especially 15 and 16, because they're too heartbreaking to watch. Second rewatch still made me cry. sob sob.

Will think of a topic to start our discussions again soon :)

PurpleZ .... thanks to your 'inspiring' recent pictures .... i started picking up my favorite eppies - 7, 9 and 10 again ( ok, ok .... not entirely your fault ..... so it doesn't take very much to push me right back into this drama again! :P ).

<SIGH>

It doesn't help to watch that eppie when Kim Bum is recording his television performance of Confession either.

Ep 7 - his refusal to go to the Kissing Room was so enjoyable to watch.

When she said she'd be going alone, as a guy. ("Go ahead' ... "Work Hard" ... ahahahah :lol: )

And all it takes is a promise from her to go to the movies with him ..... the dude was such such a goner by then (and this is the same guy who in ep 5 was cheekily hanging up the phone on SY 3x bec she didn't get the Min Jae shiii part right, to his satisfaction? how tides have turned!!! ). :lol:

The earlier ones like ep 4 (office outing party), 5 (the cutesy roadside scene) and ep 6 (skating) does NOT interest me as much. They comes across to me as more contrived.

Though I do enjoy their playful little office interactions in the TV station in between - like when she bumps into him in the corridor or music practice rooms etc.

I also like the very early eppies though .... like the library in ep 2, and the lecture theatre/coffee ones..

After 7, 9, 10 ... will continue to their dating ones - ep 11 ( love the smoochy-smoozy ambience and his cheeky trick kiss), and a couple of scenes in 12, 13 and 14 (you're right ----> esp past 12. none are as playful and also missing is the eye intensity .... before looping forward again to ep 16. (this is one episode where my heart totally goes out to Ha Min Jae's pain. could actually feel his relief when he finally could hug SY close again - he took some time to register the reality before actually closing his eyes to savour the moment ... poor dude).

Guest purpleZ

Park Jin Hee shows some skin for Marie Claire

by heartfacee on April 20, 2010 @ 12:51 AM (EDT)

pjhmarieclaire1.jpg

pjhmarieclaire2.jpg

pjhmarieclaire.jpg

Actress Park Jin Hee showed off some skin for a lingerie spread in the May issue of Marie Claire magazine.

In the photos, she and her amazing body is seen in sexy lingerie that most Korean celebrities are too afraid to pose in as she gives off a romantic, sexy and modern vibe.

She’s usually known for looking almost conservative and dressing on the safe side so this was a change for her. She took part in choosing the outfits, concept and the makeup. She sure contributed like a pro.

The photoshoot editor said, “She has a cool personality but behind that, she has a sexy image of herself she hasn’t revealed. She looked good in the outfits and posed so well. We definitely captured something unique from her.”

She looks gorgeous, doesn’t she?

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/04/park-jin-he...or-marie-claire

Guest purpleZ

A good translation of the thesis paper PJH did for her Master's degree.

Park Jin Hee’s suicide thesis paper generates interest

by GhostWriter on April 14, 2010 @ 5:10 AM (EDT)

20100414_parkjinhee_1-e1271236194274-460x472.jpg

Actress Park Jin Hee’s master’s thesis paper has become a hot topic in the Korean entertainment industry.

Having returned with her movie, My Mother recently, her master’s thesis paper titled “Studies on Depression and Suicidal Urges Among Actors” which had been submitted last year at Yonsei University’s School of Social Welfare has gained some interest lately.

Park Jin Hee mentioned in her thesis that among the 260 actors she interviewed last year, at least 38.9% belonged to those suffering from depression. Depression among actresses were more severe than actors, with 1 in every 9 suffering from it and thus have a higher possibility of commiting suicide.

When the actors were asked, ‘Have you thought of dying because it’s too tiring to live‘, about 40% of those interviewed said yes.

When questioned further if they have ever thought about translating that suicidal thought into actual action, about 30% said yes, indicating that there’s a high inclination among actors who would commit suicide.

Park Jin Hee’s representative expressed, “Her thesis was completed last year so it was a surprise that people are bringing this up now. Jin Hee had made a brief mention of her thesis during a recent interview, so perhaps that’s the reason.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/04/park-jin-he...erates-interest

Guest purpleZ

In jusash and my discussions on our favorite episodes, I'd like to conduct a little Q & A. Hope you will participate! :) I will add pictures if I found the time.

(Just copy and paste the texts below and change to your own answers)

purpleZ:

Favorite episodes: almost every episodes where there are MJ-SY's interactions, mostly episodes 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10

Favorite scenes: there are SO MANY MJ-SY scenes together, but my most favorites are the daring, playful and flirty ones (most favorite first):

- undercover action in episode 7

- restaurant and cafe scenes in episode 7 (MJ's confession to SY)

- concert scene in episode 11 (the first mischievous kiss!)

- cafe scene in episode 3 (wanna write a song called "The Woman Who Spilled Coffee on my face?")

- corridor scene episode 10 (the understated "I love you" scene)

- corridor scene episode 9

- the library scene in episode 2

- party scene in episode 6

- karaoke scene in episode 4

- last concert scene in episode 16 (the real kiss!)

Favorite lines (more to come...):

- episode 16: "You... are still the woman I love!" written on SY's monitor screen

- episode

Favorite couple(s): who do you think?? Ha Min Jae & Lee Shin Young! Also Na Ban Seok & Ha Min Jae.

Favorite character(s) and/or why: Lee Shin Young, for her bravery, coolness, maturity and intelligence

Less Favorite character(s): Yoon Sang Woo

Guest purpleZ

PJH posted this on her twitter yesterday:

"It's raining... Today I met actors and the PD nim of "Still Marry me" ^^ ~ Miss them so much, I endured it today". (roughly translated).

stwitter.jpg

sflower.jpg

89046122.jpg

Source: DC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did they really meet up?? Then Jinnie met up with Bummie too, did he go?? Kyawww! :D

Totally in love with this show! Kim Bum acted so well that made me love-struck! :lol:

Love his eyes, his charming smile and definitely his gray hair! I actually read all 79 pages to find him in a nice gray hair picture but failed :(

I loved that wallpaper purpleZ did but I would prefer another angle with Kim Bum face instead of his hair. Any one has any more nice picture of him in gray hair with PJH? Or the picture of him in black hair in Bu-ki restaurant when he kissed her on the cheek? Those angles pictures really look very good.

Guest purpleZ

I don't think they met. Bum is busy shooting his world date

That's what I was thinking too. But still wished that he would sneak in some time to reunite with the SMM casts ;)

Dang. I'm jealous of those girls who had the chance to date him :o

Totally in love with this show! Kim Bum acted so well that made me love-struck! :lol:

Love his eyes, his charming smile and definitely his gray hair! I actually read all 79 pages to find him in a nice gray hair picture but failed :(

I loved that wallpaper purpleZ did but I would prefer another angle with Kim Bum face instead of his hair. Any one has any more nice picture of him in gray hair with PJH? Or the picture of him in black hair in Bu-ki restaurant when he kissed her on the cheek? Those angles pictures really look very good.

Welcome, blyssxoxo!

Here I post some for you. Hope you like the angles :)

40f4f75052ecac6f1138c20.jpg

photo03k.jpg

e356a231ffa65e9b5fdf0e0.jpg

cd365da985e1a5cf1f17a20.jpg

pjhkb.jpg

eyes15.jpg

And the restaurant scene:

yetphoto10020317170419c.jpg

yetphoto10020317170419c.jpg

beomyet05278.jpg

beomyet05280.jpg

beomyet05290.jpg

beomyet05292xvk.jpg

And a new signature I made:

sig14t.jpg

Guest malayka

I looove this drama. I finished watching it 2 weeks ago but I'm still obsessed. Among others things, I really appreciated just how well the actors depicted their characters. Great cast overall.

I started watching because of Bummie but I really ended up enjoying the show more than I thought I would.

Thank you all for the great pics.

Question: If I want to request a banner for one of my fav moments, would I do it here or do I have to request at another thread?

this drama was soo good yet so underrated. there was great chemistry between min hae and shin young despite the age difference and it was also very funny!

and

does anyone know the song in episode 8 where min jae sets candles in the hall way and he's about to kiss shin young but pulls out a white hair instead? here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXVgCHO8QMc...player_embedded

the song starts at 6:12

if anyone knows i would really appreciate it! thanks!

Thanks a lot purpleZ! I love your avatar! Do you have any pictures on that? And also the one in episode 5 where they wrapped themselves in the pink scarf? Thanks ger! Really appreciate it.

I just loved how Kim Bum talked in the drama and especially the tone of his voice is just prefecttt~

I was watching epsiode 7 yesterday and the scene at the restaurant was wonderful. I feel so sweet inside. Aw..

Guest purpleZ

Question: If I want to request a banner for one of my fav moments, would I do it here or do I have to request at another thread?

You can request here. I'll try my best to work on it (or other members), but in my / our spare time. So check back whether your request has been fulfilled :)

PurpleZ, that signature is lovely!!! *steals* Okay?

Sure thing, as long as you give the proper credit to me, which you already did :)

does anyone know the song in episode 8 where min jae sets candles in the hall way and he's about to kiss shin young but pulls out a white hair instead? here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXVgCHO8QMc...player_embedded

the song starts at 6:12

if anyone knows i would really appreciate it! thanks!

Many people asked about this music. Sadly, it's not included in the OST. When anybody notices the song played without conversations in between, let me know. I can rip it out :)

Thanks a lot purpleZ! I love your avatar! Do you have any pictures on that? And also the one in episode 5 where they wrapped themselves in the pink scarf? Thanks ger! Really appreciate it.

I just loved how Kim Bum talked in the drama and especially the tone of his voice is just prefecttt~

I was watching epsiode 7 yesterday and the scene at the restaurant was wonderful. I feel so sweet inside. Aw..

Episode 7 is one of my favorite eppies. If I can say, my most favorite :)

Some photos from my avatar:

eyes13.jpg

You mean white huge scarf they were sharing when MJ was helping SY to get the interview of the abused woman? Here they are:

ep5caps.jpg

Thanks a lot ger! Yep I didn't realised it's white, it look baby pink to me in my hp. :lol:

Do you have the one where MJ took out his hp to snap a photo with SY?

The dialogue between them were simply impressive. Kudos to the scriptwriter and of cos Kim Bum who managed to do it very very well. I totally can't think of anyone to replace him in this role.

The dialogue between them were simply impressive. Kudos to the scriptwriter and of cos Kim Bum who managed to do it very very well. I totally can't think of anyone to replace him in this role.

True. :) Considering that they shared their screen time with 2 other couples and other minor characters, it's impressive that KB and PJH made it seem so believable. The right words were said at the right time and in the right way. Since I've rewatched some scenes 2345676 times I usually don't pay much attention to the subtitles, but sometimes I do. Those times make me realize that a couple with less natural chemistry than KB and PJH would sound fake. There is something about them, when they are together, that makes the cheesiest romantic lines sound completely natural and believable.

Archived