[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

Guest purpleZ

Hi Chaego, is the song sang by a woman? Because I like also one song here & actually stored it in my ipod but don't know the title. BTW, I also like the cafe scene, enjoyed their dialogues. :lol:

Did Chaego mean Confession by Kim Bum? Which song do you like, willenette? In which episode? I also like the cafe scene. Cheeky and flirty MJ at his best. But there are many other great scenes of the two. We should do a Q&A on our favorites scenes and such :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Chaego mean Confession by Kim Bum? Which song do you like, willenette? In which episode? I also like the cafe scene. Cheeky and flirty MJ at his best. But there are many other great scenes of the two. We should do a Q&A on our favorites scenes and such :)

Hi purple, thanks for the reply. I want to hear & listen to this Confession song that you're talking about here. About the song I like, can I share the music here tomorrow because right now, I've no time to upload it here. I really want to know the title of it. Sorry but I can't also recall which episode was the song playing. :blush: :lol:

Guest purpleZ

Hi purple, thanks for the reply. I want to hear & listen to this Confession song that you're talking about here. About the song I like, can I share the music here tomorrow because right now, I've no time to upload it here. I really want to know the title of it. Sorry but I can't also recall which episode was the song playing. :blush: :lol:

The Confession song that I'm talking about is this (a clip I made): The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry MV - Confession by Kim Bum (Part 1) . Planning to make part 2, still haven't got the time to do so.

When you know which song, don't forget to post it here :)

The Confession song that I'm talking about is this (a clip I made): The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry MV - Confession by Kim Bum (Part 1) . Planning to make part 2, still haven't got the time to do so.

@ Willinette:

Confession would be romanised Go Baek (it's said almost like the Chinese pronounication - 告白).

Both versions of this I know out are male singers.

~ There is one version from movie Temptation of Wolves - sung by Lee Soo Hun. Same song, slightly different rendition.

~ Kim Bum sings this one in the drama. Dreamy! B)

PurpleZ - GREAT recaps!!

Guest purpleZ

Confession would be romanised Go Baek (it's said almost like the Chinese pronounication - 告白).

Both versions of this I know out are male singers.

~ There is one version from movie Temptation of Wolves - sung by Lee Soo Hun. Same song, slightly different rendition.

~ Kim Bum sings this one in the drama. Dreamy! B)

PurpleZ - GREAT recaps!!

Hey girl! Where have you been? So great to see you pop up again :)

Missed all the discussions we had...

Guest purpleZ

Anyways, I've been searching for more BTS materials of SMM. Still no new ones.

I re-watched the interview from MBC Section TV with the casts, it's just so funny! There's something interesting about the conversation with PJH and KB about older woman and younger man relationship. When the casts were asked about which among the younger celebrities / idols that they like. Right when Wang Bit Na was ready to answer, PJH jumped in before her with her pick "Kim Bum!" To which Bummie answered "Thank you" and the text appeared next to him saying "pleased" (Bummie was pleased hearing that ;)). PJH is sooooo cute! WBN's choice was Taecyon of 2PM and Choi Cheol Ho's pick was Kara. He was so funny all the time!

mbcinterviewry.jpg

Hey girl! Where have you been? So great to see you pop up again :)

Missed all the discussions we had...

Yo PurpleZ ... thanks for keeping the love for this drama alive.

No worries, I am still in and out of this thread, on and off. Wayyy too much in love with this drama to be completely weaned. (nor do I want to be completely weaned! :lol: )

Been exploring all the other 3 Wed-Thur dramas out.

Watched all episodes of all 3 to date: Cinderella's sister, Personal Taste and Prosecution Princess.

Of the 3 ... Prosecution Princess will probably be the first I'd ditch if I have no time. I am already FFding through most parts.

NOT addicted to any of them - nothing compellingly addictive so far, unlike the magical lure of SMM.

Was NOT watching Oh My Lady at first bec I wasn't into the two leads at all (esp not Si Won).

Been reading only recaps all this while ... but just tuned in recently in ep 5 and 6.

You start the discussions .... I will be faithfully back in here!

Been deliberately weaning off SMM (still looping those OSTs daily in the car, though :P ) ....

These days, my rewatches are mainly down to only ep 16 (for some reason this episode really sucks me in. from the utter despondence of final cruel seperation and pining for each other ==> hope ==> that sweet reunion, and then the ending kiss. i like how it all flows into each other.

And Kim Bum ... he really looked so down, un-energized and so weary after PJH left Korea.

Which makes their corridor reunion so sweet ... down to the final relief (she's back and she's not rejecting me anymore!) .... when he finally closed his eyes to savour the moment, the feeling of her back in his arms. :wub:

The timing for which every move was executed ... not too soon, yet not too slow .... soooo good!

And with her back, he was back to being normal and alive again at the last concert (and the final kissing moment).

~~~~~~~~~

@ willenette - hope this helps - it's a list of the SMM osts.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=371c37e...97b5d7f10aaff85

Guest kelela

@purpleZ - Love the caps (when do I not?)... and my favorite coffee cup scene! Loved his face there.

@jusash - I am watching almost all the new dramas... Oh! My Lady is adorable. The little girls are SO cute. For some reason I am still invested in Birth of the Rich. Jury's out on Princess and Cinderella, but I do like Personal Taste.

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Finished!

Light and funny...

Can you really overcome 10 year age difference? Hmmm...

HMJ was definitely every old maid's "fantasy boyfriend"... WAIT correction... every woman's! LOL

@ willenette - hope this helps - it's a list of the SMM osts.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=371c37e...97b5d7f10aaff85

Hi jusash, thanks for sharing this link. I'll go over this............. :lol:

Anyways, I've been searching for more BTS materials of SMM. Still no new ones.

I re-watched the interview from MBC Section TV with the casts, it's just so funny! There's something interesting about the conversation with PJH and KB about older woman and younger man relationship. When the casts were asked about which among the younger celebrities / idols that they like. Right when Wang Bit Na was ready to answer, PJH jumped in before her with her pick "Kim Bum!" To which Bummie answered "Thank you" and the text appeared next to him saying "pleased" (Bummie was pleased hearing that ;)). PJH is sooooo cute! WBN's choice was Taecyon of 2PM and Choi Cheol Ho's pick was Kara. He was so funny all the time!

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/3291/mbcinterviewry.jpg

Hi purple, thanks for sharing this clip. KB is so cute. I do enjoy looking at him. :D

Guest purpleZ

Yo PurpleZ ... thanks for keeping the love for this drama alive.

No worries, I am still in and out of this thread, on and off. Wayyy too much in love with this drama to be completely weaned. (nor do I want to be completely weaned! :lol: )

Been exploring all the other 3 Wed-Thur dramas out.

Watched all episodes of all 3 to date: Cinderella's sister, Personal Taste and Prosecution Princess.

Of the 3 ... Prosecution Princess will probably be the first I'd ditch if I have no time. I am already FFding through most parts.

You start the discussions .... I will be faithfully back in here!

Been deliberately weaning off SMM (still looping those OSTs daily in the car, though :P ) ....

These days, my rewatches are mainly down to only ep 16 (for some reason this episode really sucks me in. from the utter despondence of final cruel seperation and pining for each other ==> hope ==> that sweet reunion, and then the ending kiss. i like how it all flows into each other.

And Kim Bum ... he really looked so down, un-energized and so weary after PJH left Korea.

Which makes their corridor reunion so sweet ... down to the final relief (she's back and she's not rejecting me anymore!) .... when he finally closed his eyes to savour the moment, the feeling of her back in his arms. :wub:

@jusash: I won't be letting go of this drama for a long time. Will still stop by once in a while to read or to post some updates. And yeah, been looping the OST too, especially Tears Become Stars and Confession.

My rewatches are still the first episodes, cause I like how playful, daring, honest and flirty MJ was around SY. Not that the last episodes lack, but they're not as playful as the first. And I will save the last couple of episodes, especially 15 and 16, because they're too heartbreaking to watch. Second rewatch still made me cry. sob sob.

Will think of a topic to start our discussions again soon :)

I haven't started watching any new dramas after this. I'm mainly rewatching PJH's and KB's shows. And I'm not very interested in the shows that are currently airing. Also I never watched a drama while it's still airing, cause I can't stand the long wait for the next episode. But with this one, I couldn't resist myself from watching it on air. So I could discuss it in this forum and enjoy every moments of the waiting for the next episode :) It makes the drama longer to enjoy.

@purpleZ - Love the caps (when do I not?)... and my favorite coffee cup scene! Loved his face there.

LOVED it. I love SY's make-up and attire here. Both she and Bummie were all in black. I guess they really do like black. I know Bummie does. I think HMJ is actually Bummie. He showed a lot of "himself" in this drama. His pics when he was little were shown for the first time here that caused stirs. His dream dates which he can't do in real life, he did it with SY. His love for music. You can almost see the real Bummie in here :)

Hi purple, thanks for sharing this clip. KB is so cute. I do enjoy looking at him. :D

Pleasure :)

purple, oh, thanks again for sharing this clip. BTW, the song that I like & have is sang by Park Ki-Young from Taste of Love album. I have a hard time uploading the song right now because I'm in the office. In case you know the title, please tell me. Thanks in advance. :lol:

First picture of PJH in "Into The Gunfire"

http://nimg.nate.com/orgImg/nn/2010/04/15/...148371003_1.jpg

purple, ohhhhh..... I didn't know that she's with KSW & TOP in this movie? Thanks for the info. I hope this film will do well box-office wise when it's shown this June. :D

Guest purpleZ

willenette, deary, sorry but I'm not very up to date with K-pop. Was it played in an episode of TWWSWTM? If you could tell me in which episode, that would be easier for me to find out :) But take your time.

Yes, PJH is in the movie with TOP and KSW. She's the love interest of TOP :)

I really enjoyed this kdrama. Does anyone know when is the DVD coming out?

PurpleZ, I love your banner of that piano scene kiss. Is there a wallpaper version? I think I want one for my desktop. :P

willenette, deary, sorry but I'm not very up to date with K-pop. Was it played in an episode of TWWSWTM? If you could tell me in which episode, that would be easier for me to find out :) But take your time.

Yes, PJH is in the movie with TOP and KSW. She's the love interest of TOP :)

Hi purple, sorry, also for giving you a hard time. I'll try to recall which episode & when I could remember I'll share it here right away. Thanks for the reply about PJH. Too sad that this is only be shown in Korea. I have to be patient to wait for a DVD copy after 4-months. :P<_<

Guest purpleZ

I really enjoyed this kdrama. Does anyone know when is the DVD coming out?

PurpleZ, I love your banner of that piano scene kiss. Is there a wallpaper version? I think I want one for my desktop. :P

I'm not sure when the DVD will be out, but for sure I'm going to buy :D

If I could find the bigger version of the picture, I will make wallpaper out of it and share it with you here :)

Hi purple, sorry, also for giving you a hard time. I'll try to recall which episode & when I could remember I'll share it here right away. Thanks for the reply about PJH. Too sad that this is only be shown in Korea. I have to be patient to wait for a DVD copy after 4-months. :P<_<

Np! You saying 71-Into the Fire will only be released in Korea? I can't wait to watch it. I'm so thrilled!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sharing some unposted stills:

From episode 2:

yetphoto10012616163336c.jpg

yetphoto10012616163336c.jpg

From episode 3:

yetphoto10012816162433c.jpg

12676802202010030414263.jpg

PurpleZ ... aigoooo girl, you sure know how to lure us back.

THANKS!!! B)

Those are wonderful stills of Kim Beom - the dude looks fantastic in black. The Ha Min Jae look suits him (but then again, I am sooooooo biased! :P )

Makes him look a lot less like a happy teen (the way I find his Green Day pictures - cheerful 'boy').

All black makes him look more cool-edgy and adult.

Archived