[Drama 2010] Stars Falling From the Sky / Wish Upon A Star 별을 따다 줘

Guest fanda4000

Hi!

I can't read/most understand korean so I was wondering if someone knew what this page is about:

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/star/ (you click on the smal white star in the middle, then it'll bring you to a page where it is written 재생시간 : 37초

방영일 : 2010-01-25 , and you have a small picture of JPK. From what I gathered, you must be registrated to know more (and I don't know how to get registrated since I cannot read anything...) but do you know what it is about? Does it give informations/pictures about the new episode?

Thank you for your help!! :D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blissfulwishes

Hi!

I can't read/most understand korean so I was wondering if someone knew what this page is about:

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/star/ (you click on the smal white star in the middle, then it'll bring you to a page where it is written 재생시간 : 37초

방영일 : 2010-01-25 , and you have a small picture of JPK. From what I gathered, you must be registrated to know more (and I don't know how to get registrated since I cannot read anything...) but do you know what it is about? Does it give informations/pictures about the new episode?

Thank you for your help!! :D

The page that the link brings you to is the one with all of the text previews for the upcoming episodes. :) You don't have to be registered to read those, but it just so happens that the preview for Episode 7 isn't out yet (they usually come out the day before). If you want to see pictures from the episodes (normally, they don't really have ones for upcoming episodes), you can click on the star to the right of the one in the middle (it will say 포토스케치). Hope that helps!! :)

Thanks for the quick reply! You're awesome!

And sooo lucky, you can watch the RAW version of SFFTS without any problems!! :D I envy you SOOOO MUCH!!

The page that the link brings you to is the one with all of the text previews for the upcoming episodes. :) You don't have to be registered to read those, but it just so happens that the preview for Episode 7 isn't out yet (they usually come out the day before). If you want to see pictures from the episodes (normally, they don't really have ones for upcoming episodes), you can click on the star to the right of the one in the middle (it will say 포토스케치). Hope that helps!! :)

Guest Cerezas

@ pas_sub

Ooh i did not know that. I installed the K-Lite codec, and it worked only with Windows Media Player. So i guess ill be using that for ep6 only :)

I really don't know too much detail about such things, but thanks a lot for your help! you took your time :)

Guest likeanangel

Hi everyone!! Preview EP7--->집으로 돌아온 빨강은 문앞에서 술에 취해 휘청거리는 태규를 발견한다. 이때 태규는 느닷없이 빨강에게 결혼하자며 청혼하며 와락 끌어안고, 이에 빨강은 황당하기 그지없다. 그러다 정신 차린 빨강은 다섯동생 뒤치다꺼리 하는 것도 힘든데 이상한 남편 병수발까지 들긴 싫다며 딱 잘라땐다. 하지만태규는 사랑은 변치 않는다며 계속 청혼한다. 날이 바뀌고, 강하는 파랑이 자기방에서 자고 있자 당황하는데, 더구나 파랑이 자기는 몽유병이라며 이해하라고 하자 할말을 잃고는 이를 빨강에게 이야기한다. 잠시 후 노랑은 준하에게, 그리고 파랑은 강하에게, 초록은 태규에게 빨강에 대한 인상을 묻는다. 그러다 태규가 빨강에게 청혼했다는 이야기를 들은 초록은 그 길로…

If someone could translate it please!! :unsure:

Guest Lammington

Found this drama while pootling around a couple of nights back, trying to kill boredom. It's addictive as anything, swinging from hilarious moments to heart-wrenching scenes and I have to admit I was hooked within a minute of the first episode.

Also, Joon Ha is like a drug to me. :D

As a random note, I really hope Pal Kang gets a hairstyle similar to that in the promo poster image, she looks so gorgeous in that.

Hi everyone!! Preview EP7--->집으로 돌아온 빨강은 문앞에서 술에 취해 휘청거리는 태규를 발견한다. 이때 태규는 느닷없이 빨강에게 결혼하자며 청혼하며 와락 끌어안고, 이에 빨강은 황당하기 그지없다. 그러다 정신 차린 빨강은 다섯동생 뒤치다꺼리 하는 것도 힘든데 이상한 남편 병수발까지 들긴 싫다며 딱 잘라땐다. 하지만태규는 사랑은 변치 않는다며 계속 청혼한다. 날이 바뀌고, 강하는 파랑이 자기방에서 자고 있자 당황하는데, 더구나 파랑이 자기는 몽유병이라며 이해하라고 하자 할말을 잃고는 이를 빨강에게 이야기한다. 잠시 후 노랑은 준하에게, 그리고 파랑은 강하에게, 초록은 태규에게 빨강에 대한 인상을 묻는다. 그러다 태규가 빨강에게 청혼했다는 이야기를 들은 초록은 그 길로…

Please translate, although the preview gives it out. I can only use my imagination to see what's happening.

im crazy on this drama. it's been an hour now since i've been refreshing this page. :D hoping ep 7 text preview would be translated by tomorrow. night night for east asians. i mean morning. :D

I really want to know the Episode 7 Preview. Please ....... Some body must be out there who could read Korean. We really appreciate it. Thanks in advance

Guest kenderkin88

Palkang goes home and sees a drunken Tae Gyu in front of the door. This time, Tae Gyu proposes marriage to an unsuspecting(??) Palkang and hugs her; Palkang is disturbed by this (or something like that :lol:). Then Palkang hits the 5-year-younger man on the back, and says he would be a difficult and strange husband (+ stuff I didn't get). But Tae Gyu won't give up his love and continues to propose. The next day, Kangha is disturbed/perplexed by Parang's sleepwalking. (Then something about Parang sleepwalking, and telling Palkang..?). Later, Norang, Parang, and Chorok ask Joonha, Kangha, and Tae Gyu respectively (i.e. NR-->JH, PR-->KH, CR-->TG) what they think of Palkang. Then Chorok hears about Tae Gyu's proposal to Palkang..

Please forgive my very poor Korean.. I skipped some things I didnt understand/couldn't find in my dictionary. If anyone wants to correct my translation, feel free to. ^^

Bwahahahaha, I'm excited to see KH's reaction to PR sleepwalking.. I somehow feel like those two are going to do some serious bonding as the show continues, and I'm super excited. :D

Guest likeanangel

Palkang goes home and sees a drunken Tae Gyu in front of the door. This time, Tae Gyu proposes marriage to an unsuspecting(??) Palkang and hugs her; Palkang is disturbed by this (or something like that :lol:). Then Palkang hits the 5-year-younger man on the back, and says he would be a difficult and strange husband (+ stuff I didn't get). But Tae Gyu won't give up his love and continues to propose. The next day, Kangha is disturbed/perplexed by Parang's sleepwalking. (Then something about Parang sleepwalking, and telling Palkang..?). Later, Norang, Parang, and Chorok ask Joonha, Kangha, and Tae Gyu respectively (i.e. NR-->JH, PR-->KH, CR-->TG) what they think of Palkang. Then Chorok hears about Tae Gyu's proposal to Palkang..

Please forgive my very poor Korean.. I skipped some things I didnt understand/couldn't find in my dictionary. If anyone wants to correct my translation, feel free to. ^^

Bwahahahaha, I'm excited to see KH's reaction to PR sleepwalking.. I somehow feel like those two are going to do some serious bonding as the show continues, and I'm super excited. :D

OMG thank you so much!!!!!!

OMG, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for the translation!

Hi,

If you don't mind, I made some modifications to your translation. :D

Pal-Kang when she comes home finds drunk Tae-Kyu at the door. Pal-Kang is stunned when Tae-Kyu all of sudden hugs her and proposes to her. Pal-Kang after she came to her senses, she refuses him straight out that it’s hard as it is to take care of her 5 siblings and that she doesn’t want burden of taking care of strange husband. However, Tae-Kyu tells her that his love won’t change and continues to propose to her

One morning, Kang-Ha is surprised/stunned to find sleeping Pa-Rang in his room and tells Pal-Kang what had happened Kang-Ha is lost for words when Pa-Rang asks him to understand him because he (Pa-Rang) has illness of sleepwalking. (Note: this part is little confusing as to who (either Pa-Rang or Pal-Kang) told Kang-Ha to understand Pa-Rang’s sleepwalking)

Later, No-Rang asks Jun-Ha, and Pa-Rang asks Kang-Ha, Cho-Rok asks Tae-Kyu what is their impression of Pal-Kang. However, when Cho-Rok finds out Tae-Kyu proposed to Pal-Kang, right away….

Guest kenderkin88

Hi,

If you don't mind, I made some modifications to your translation. :D

The parts you changed were the parts I wasn't sure about anyway, so no worries. :D Yours makes more sense now, haha.

Hello guys… I m a newbie here. I did a marathon watching last night from Ep 1 to 6… I didn’t

realize that It was 4 in the morning. Now I m so hooked I want more but I have to wait till Monday. Anyways

Thanks to, kenderkin88 and mommie Alice for the translation helped my cravings for

The next chapter… The kids are so adorable...

Guest blissfulwishes

One morning, Kang-Ha is surprised/stunned to find sleeping Pa-Rang in his room and tells Pal-Kang what had happened Kang-Ha is lost for words when Pa-Rang asks him to understand him because he (Pa-Rang) has illness of sleepwalking. (Note: this part is little confusing as to who (either Pa-Rang or Pal-Kang) told Kang-Ha to understand Pa-Rang’s sleepwalking)

This is what I translated it as:

The next day, KangHa panics when he sees PaRang sleeping in his room. Moreover, PaRang tells KangHa that he has a sleepwalking disorder, and asks him to understand his situation. KangHa, lost for words, later tells this to PalKang.

So yeah, it's definitely PaRang that's telling KangHa this. :) Haha cute kids!!

Thank you for the clarifications. First time I read it, that's how I understood but when I re-read it couple of times, I wasn't sure anymore. Definately cute kids! :lol:

This is what I translated it as:

The next day, KangHa panics when he sees PaRang sleeping in his room. Moreover, PaRang tells KangHa that he has a sleepwalking disorder, and asks him to understand his situation. KangHa, lost for words, later tells this to PalKang.

So yeah, it's definitely PaRang that's telling KangHa this. :) Haha cute kids!!

Archived