• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pas_sub

i'm such a image poster... :P :P

such scenes

ratsanopuhsiwe06hdtvxvid.jpg

ratsanopuhsiwe06hdtvxvit.jpg

the nephew is always cute and lovable...

ratsanopuhsiwe06hdtvxviva.jpg

contract stuff...this seems like happen a lot in dramas...

ratsanopuhsiwe06hdtvxvio.jpg

cute PpalKang

ratsanopuhsiwe06hdtvxvib.jpg

they do look like a wife and a husband here...

ratsanopuhsiwe06hdtvxvirh.jpg

ratsanopuhsiwe06hdtvxviub.jpg

ratsanopuhsiwe06hdtvxvin.jpg

cute nephew again...

ratsanopuhsiwe06hdtvxvic.jpg

LOL pas_sub....I Love that you're an image poster........ Aaah those facial expressions from Kangha are so funny.... Gah, i can't wait to see him fall in love......LOL... PalKang look so Adorable with the yellow pen lid in her mouth... LOL...LOL...

This Drama's got so much funny, sad scenes.....

Guest catch90

I think stars did fell from the sky and hit Won Kang Ha ( Mr Lawyer) in the head HARD. I like the pace so far but am really looing forward to see Mr. Lawyer finally develop real feelings for PK. No pressure but there are 14 episodes remaining!!!

:huh:

Guest pas_sub

cute and lovely kids...

ratsanopuhsiwe06hdtvxvick.jpg

breakfast scene...ah, i miss my family again, this drama makes us remember how precious a family is...

ratsanopuhsiwe06hdtvxvie.jpg

ratsanopuhsiwe06hdtvxviom.jpg

-just bear with all -iceberg- expression of KangHa

ratsanopuhsiwe06hdtvxvif.jpg

i used to scold my sis when she ate like this...

ratsanopuhsiwe06hdtvxviy.jpg

more funny KangHa scenes

ratsanopuhsiwe06hdtvxvixa.jpg

ratsanopuhsiwe06hdtvxvim.jpg

ratsanopuhsiwe06hdtvxvis.jpg

ratsanopuhsiwe06hdtvxvii.jpg

Guest xXsmilesXx

Ah I'm just seriously loving this drama and cast so much.

I can't stress how much I love the nephew he is just so cute.

Omg and the kids are just lovable. Their acting is superb.

I also love JoonHa (dongwook) but I know he's not gonna end up with

the girl, so i'll probably end up feeling bad for him throught this whole drama.

Buy what can I say i'm ji hoon bias. I can't wait to see character growth

in Kangha. It's already showing in ep.5. Ah i have to mention what a nice tone bod he has =]

I can't wait for ep.7, kangha is babysitting nami and in a wifebeater..hehe

ahh I've also lost my mind, I've watch ep.6 four times already.

Guest padbvoc88

I can not wait to see episode 7. This drama is getter better and better. I am wondering why Kang ha is holding the little baby and went out like a date with her :) Any thoughts?

xXsmilesXx--- Glad to know i'm not the only one who's lost her mind over this drama..

padbvoc88- i just couldn't resist putting in what i think .. I was wondering the same thing you were thinking... I think that and trust me i've gone over that part over and over again, just becoz

1.) He looked so cute with Nami on his back and only with what i see as only a white singlet on..HOT

2.) what's the fun in seeing it just once... that brief preview of them is worth seeing over and over again.... keeps me guessing...

ok back to my ramble..... i saw PpalKang washing off his shirt in the sink ( in the Bathroom?) my guess, ppalkang must've ruined his shirt or nami must have gotten sick all over him, altho how that happened, i do not know.....

And since PpalKang felt bad for his ruined shirt she treats him to a date with her and nami.... eating food on sticks..... Yumm...

Guest Cerezas

Hi all

I'm downloading this drama at the moment, cause i find it really interesting. But i have a question on where i can download Ep 6 TOP version? Because WITHS2 is subbing both TOP and Echo version of Ep 6. However, when i downloaded the Echo version i don't seem to hear any sound (i use VLC). I've looked through this thread and am-addiction, but no one has the TOP version in torrent or direct download, since aja aja is closed down for the public i can't look there either.

I was wondering if anyone of you knows where i can download it, or maybe i can fix the Audio in the Echo version i downloaded?

I'd appreciate the help!! Thanks!! :)

Guest pas_sub

@carezas :

VLC troubleshoot, plz try this, my friend ever has the same prob and he said that this is worked for him:

While playing, Settings -> Preferences -> Audio -> Output Modules -> OSS and ALSA

i also find the same solution in google like this

Assuming that the sound works in other apps and the problem is only in VLC.

Start up VLC. Go to Settings --> Preferences --> Audio --> Output modules. Enable the advanced options on the bottom right corner. Change the Audio output from ALSA to Linux OSS.

Restart VLC.

That should do it !

The ALSA in the VLC is broken, and we need to use OSS to be able to play sound.

anyway, r u using Linux?

Guest kenderkin88

I've been lurking since episode 1, and I just wanted to pop in and say: holy heck, LOVE this show. None of the other shows airing right now have caught my eye (except WISFC, but that's mostly because of JB's awesome recaps), but I'm going insane about this one. Hot man (KJH) + adorable men (SDW and LK) + hilarious children + quirky and adorable female lead + ridiculous story = amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. :lol:

My thoughts on our Won men:

Kim Ji-hoon = I've loved him for years, and I'm so glad he's in this. His facial expressions are AMAZING, and I love the dynamic that's starting to develop between him and the kids. Also, JERKFACE. I LOVE when they start out as jerks. The melting is so much fun, and I love how gradually he's doing his melting. I can't wait for the episode when he realizes he's fallen for Pal-kang! :wub:

Shin Dong-wook = I've freaking loved this guy since Soulmates, and I've been waiting for him to pick something else. His Joonha is so sweet and giving that I know his heart's gonna be broken into pieces.. I'm just hoping that he won't be too badly crushed, and that he finds happiness with someone--well, anyone but Jaeyoung. (It's sad that he's the second lead, but since the first lead is KJH, I'm going to let it slide and just enjoy watching him. :D)

Lee Kyun = YAYYYYYYY! I haven't seen him since Hello Franceska, and I have to say that I've missed him. So freaking adorable~ (Did he get his teeth fixed? I seem to remember him having a serious snaggletooth in HF..)

I have to go to class now, but tomorrow I'm introducing a friend to the magic that is this show.. She's a SDW fan, so that'll be fun. :P

Hi all

I'm downloading this drama at the moment, cause i find it really interesting. But i have a question on where i can download Ep 6 TOP version? Because WITHS2 is subbing both TOP and Echo version of Ep 6. However, when i downloaded the Echo version i don't seem to hear any sound (i use VLC). I've looked through this thread and am-addiction, but no one has the TOP version in torrent or direct download, since aja aja is closed down for the public i can't look there either.

I was wondering if anyone of you knows where i can download it, or maybe i can fix the Audio in the Echo version i downloaded?

I'd appreciate the help!! Thanks!! :)

Hi Cerezas,

I have no problem with "Echo" version. The audio for echo version is fine. Do you think the file downloaded is corrupted. It happened to me sometime .... so i just redownload the file again.

Guest Cerezas

@ pas_sub

Thanks for your reply!

No I don't have Linux, I have windows vista

I did as you advised me, but for some reason i dont see OSS and ALSA :huh:

am i missing a step here?

This is what i got when i went to output modules in vlc

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/561/vlc.jpg

sorry for the trouble :S

@ ct1234

Yes, i downloaded the file twice, one a direct download and the other i tried downloading by torrent. Both files the audio is not working. This is the only file that the audio is not working with me, the rest are working (ep 1-5) i find it weird :S

Guest pas_sub

@ceresaz: plz try to each options there, e.g default is like the most common setting that VLC use for output, but sometime, reaaally sometime, some files needed different setting...try DirectX Audio Output, Dummy, or any other...

or, you can dl another codec, since u r using windows KLite Codec Pack maybe or other...it works with most video files

i'm using VLC, KLIte, GomPlayer, etc [so many video tools here...]

Guest pas_sub

isnt he lovely?

why when it comes to JoonHa scenes, i can't stop smiling to myself...

i've been spending times rewatching these episodes...

ratsanopuhsiwe06hdtvxvi.jpg

hmmm, for ep6:

love it when KangHa talks with PpalKang in the kitchen, he was like 'out of words' wkwkw,,,

skip all scenes when it comes to JaeYoung and the family, [watching with no subs too... ]

poor haraboji, i cannot imagine living with all those lies around him, since his son, his daughter in-law will keep him out of the real world, hope KangHa+JoonHa+PpalKang will get to save him...

breakfast scene, ...

for future [hehehe...]

i hope JoonHa will never fall on JaeYoung, ever more siding with her, noooo!!!!

i want PpalKang become beautiful again, i like her now, cheerful and spirited, but i want to see her as a girl again,.at least when she go on a date with KH or JH [imagination mode ON] :P

KH n JH loving the kids...

hmmm, what else neee...

ah, i should get to class today,...

Guest Cerezas

@ pas_sub

Thanks a lot for your help. I downloaded GOM player and ep6 works perfectly fine. I guess there is some problem with VLC for this particular episode.

Thanks again!! :)

Guest pas_sub

@carezas: ok2, anyway if u are going to watch it with WITHS2 subtitle, GOMPlayer, hmmm not my recommendation, since sometime WITHS2 subtitle are using {\a6} command, to make subtitle appear on top of the video, also sometime there's some text encoding that GOM cannot read...

so better using KLite for best result i guess... :)

awh, today still friday, why monday feels like so far away.. :huh: :huh:

Archived