[Drama 2010] Stars Falling From the Sky / Wish Upon A Star 별을 따다 줘

Guest fanda4000

Guest veyonce

More info about baby Nam Yi (his name is Jae-hoon):

The baby in the family are actually part of a twins!

starsh.jpg

They are Jae-Hoon and Yih-Yeong (dont ask me to identify them) and they are 15 months old.  Seems like the twins will take turns to be called for shoots.

He is so adorable!!!!! He makes me want to have a baby.. Lol....

54706507201003120840411993306561031_014.jpg 

star15.jpg

stara10.jpg

Credits: koreandiorama.wordpress.com

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am watching this drama right now. I am on episode 12 and I have got to say,

this drama is so good! It has the right combination of romance, conflict, and cuteness( the kids are so adorable).

I really really like Shin Dong Wook's character (Joon Ha) because he is so kind

and compassionate. I think out of all the compassionate second leads I have ever

seen in my years of watching korean drama he has been the most compassionate one of them all

without seeming like a pushover. A close second second lead that I love would be Yul from the drama

Goong but Joon Ha beats him because he is not only compassionate but charismatic. He always seems

to say the right things and doesn't appear too sad (Yul was just devastated the whole time).

But I love Goong, Goong is good and for a romantic comedy it doesn't fair too much from this drama.

Though, I don't know if this drama is considered a romantic comedy.

I wish Pal Kang would fall for Joon Ha but I know she is going to fall for and end up with

Kang Ha. Its just...ugh..Joon Ha is so perfect for her. I wish second leads didn't have to appear

kind just to end up not having the girl. :[

Tae Gyu is interesting. I like it that hes fun and puts a light and airy mood to the tension in the house.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This is on Netflix now and I watched it completely in about 5 days.

It was really good and I watched it as attentively as I watched You're Beautiful. Really funny and interesting.

I can see it was crazy popular in 2010 when it came out. 88 pages on this forum. Wow!

• 11 months later...
Guest joy143kbs

SDW and KJH on the same drama' date=' it's worth watching, I hope this one is much better for KJH since L&M was a disappointing one, Five little kids in the drama will make it really exciting, really can't wait >.<[/quote']

Hmmp...i want to watch this..^_^

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm so late to this drama. I felt so bad being a fan this late. Well honestly, if I didn't watch JBIH (Jang Bori is Here) then I wouldn't know about this amazing drama/amazing actors especially Kim Ji Hoon.  KJH is a such a cutie as WKH.  I love his serious face.  WJH (SDW) is a perfect boyfriend.  I wouldn't mind be his if KH didn't notice me after all those years. LOL! 

Overall, this is a great drama and I learned a lot from it especially the love between her and her siblings.  PJB is an amazing child actor.  I hope to see him more in dramaland soon.

• 10 months later...
Guest kyung-jin

The 6 most adorable K-drama kids

by KD Bonbon on Wed, Apr 22, 2015

Little kids are always cute. The uber-popular variety show The Return of Superman is basically an ode to how fantastically adorable little kids are! And there are plenty of other dramas that feature young characters that bring a bit of youth and lightness to your favorite shows.

Below are 6 super adorable kids from some of your favorite dramas! Scroll through to see if your favorite made the list!

6. Pa Rang - Stars Falling From the Sky

Stars_Falling_From_the_Sky.jpgStars_Falling_From_the_Sky_2.jpg

All of the adopted siblings from Stars Falling From the Sky are adorable, but I was particularly taken with Pa Rang, the second youngest boy. Pa Rang, played by the adorably hilarious Chun Bo Geun, always has something funny to say and looks precious when he sleeps. 

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-6-most-adorable-k-drama-kids/

Archived