❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

K-dramas about idols, actors, models, and trainees

If you're interested in working in the Korean entertainment industry or simply just curious as to how the industry works behind the scenes, these K-dramas will give you an inside look at what happens behind the camera for idols, actors, models, and trainees. They also show the real-life struggles they face off-camera, showing you just how human they actually are. 

Dream High

You have probably heard of this famous 2011 K-drama about six performing arts high school students who strive to become idols.

The Producers

As much as it is fun to watch, the hard work that goes behind the scene often goes unnoticed. There are no 9 to 5 working in this industry, and this drama shows that, with all the filming, editing, and all-night meetings.

(skipped unrelated.....) 

source : Allkpop

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/11/k-dramas-about-idols-actors-models-and-trainees

*** Many A-list celebrities have come to support their friends at the 'Ditto' premiere. One of them who attended was Bogum. TODAY, November 9th, Yeo Jingoo sat down for an interview to talk about his movie. On the day before, November 8th, a VIP preview of the movie was held. Originally, a photo wall event for the VIP premiere was scheduled but was called off last week to show respect to the victims of the Itaewon crowd crush incident. During the interview, Yeo Jingoo revealed the names of his A-list acquaintances who have kindly come to the movie's premiere to support him. He revealed, "A lot of people came to the VIP preview yesterday. Ju Jihoon, SHINee's Minho who appeared with me recently on a variety show, fellow 'Link' actors, Im Siwan, Park Bogum, Kim Soohyun, and BTS' Jungkook also came."  'Ditto' will be

out on November 16th.  :loveu:

*** I didn't know that Kim Soo Hyun was once fired for his bad acting skills during his rookie days? Now, he's known as South Korea's highest paid actor. Like many others, this top actor  began his acting journey from the bottom and rose to stardom with his passion and perseverance. It was revealed that Kim Soo Hyun was set to take on Jung Eui Chul's character in "Boys Over Flowers" during his rookie days. Unfortunately, the director of the drama pointed him out due to his poor acting during the script reading and later on withdrew from the work. The drama was supposedly his breakthrough role. Despite the situation that chipped his pride, Kim Soo Hyun didn't give up and continued working harder. Then he was cast in the dramas "Dream High" and "Moon Embracing the Sun," which cemented his name in the industry. The once "poor" actor achieved immense success and became the top rated actor of South Korea today.  

:rubchin:

Kim Soo Hyun

photo source : Kdramastars

7 hours ago, willenette said:

I didn't know that Kim Soo Hyun was once fired for his bad acting skills during his rookie days? Now, he's known as South Korea's highest paid actor. Like many others, this top actor  began his acting journey from the bottom and rose to stardom with his passion and perseverance. It was revealed that Kim Soo Hyun was set to take on Jung Eui Chul's character in "Boys Over Flowers" during his rookie days. Unfortunately, the director of the drama pointed him out due to his poor acting during the script reading and later on withdrew from the work.

I read somewhere that he fired because he has his own opinion about the role and the director didn't like it, not because his bad acting

• Love 1

*** "Dream High" is having a musical production, which is coming on February next year. Art One Company is currently recruiting individuals to join the musical show. This will be held at the National Theater in Haeoreum. I wonder whether its original cast will reunite or will have a special participation in the musical. Who will be playing the lead roles and what the musical will look like.   :heart4:

Dream High

source : https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/805985

***  Let's discover some of the most beautiful places that appeared in KSH's drama : "The Moon That Embraces the Sun"

Dae Jang Geum Park in Gyeonggi-do

One of the most popular historical dramas in Korea is "Dae Jang Geum Park," which is located in Yongin. The park's facilities are based on historical records and feature various semi-permanent structures that represent the lifestyle and architectural style of the past. 

Top 12 Prettiest Historical K-Dramas Spot That Makes You Want To Visit Korea ASAP

Korean Folk Village in Gyeonggi-do

Top 12 Prettiest Historical K-Dramas Spot That Makes You Want To Visit Korea ASAP

source https://www.kpopmap.com/top-12-prettiest-historical-k-dramas-spot-that-makes-you-want-to-visit-korea-asap/

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kim Ji Won In Talks Along With Kim Soo Hyun For New Drama

Kim Ji Won may be appearing in a new drama by writer Park Ji Eun!

On November 22, it was reported that Kim Ji Won has recently been offered the lead role in “Queen of Tears” (literal translation). In response to the report, a source from Kim Ji Won’s agency High Zium Studio shared, “She had received an offer to star in the drama ‘Queen of Tears’ and is positively reviewing the offer.”

“Queen of Tears” is a new project by Park Ji Eun who penned SBS’s “My Love From the Star.” Kim Soo Hyun, who played the lead role in “My Love From the Star,” has also received a casting offer and is currently in talks.

If both actors accept their offers, Kim Ji Won and Kim Soo Hyun will be playing a married couple. While the details of the broadcast schedule have not been decided yet, the production team plans to start filming once all the cast members including the supporting actors are finalized.

Kim Ji Won made her debut as an advertising model in 2010. Since then, the actress impressed viewers through dramas including “Heirs,” “Descendants of the Sun,” and “Fight My Way.” Recently, she starred in JTBC’s “My Liberation Notes,” receiving lots of love from K-drama fans.

Kim Ji Won In Talks Along With Kim Soo Hyun For New Drama | Soompi

9 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Kim Ji Won In Talks Along With Kim Soo Hyun For New Drama

Kim Ji Won may be appearing in a new drama by writer Park Ji Eun!

On November 22, it was reported that Kim Ji Won has recently been offered the lead role in “Queen of Tears” (literal translation). In response to the report, a source from Kim Ji Won’s agency High Zium Studio shared, “She had received an offer to star in the drama ‘Queen of Tears’ and is positively reviewing the offer.”

“Queen of Tears” is a new project by Park Ji Eun who penned SBS’s “My Love From the Star.” Kim Soo Hyun, who played the lead role in “My Love From the Star,” has also received a casting offer and is currently in talks.

If both actors accept their offers, Kim Ji Won and Kim Soo Hyun will be playing a married couple. While the details of the broadcast schedule have not been decided yet, the production team plans to start filming once all the cast members including the supporting actors are finalized.

Kim Ji Won made her debut as an advertising model in 2010. Since then, the actress impressed viewers through dramas including “Heirs,” “Descendants of the Sun,” and “Fight My Way.” Recently, she starred in JTBC’s “My Liberation Notes,” receiving lots of love from K-drama fans.

Kim Ji Won In Talks Along With Kim Soo Hyun For New Drama | Soompi

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. Well, it’s an unexpected pairing but not a shocking one. If this new drama is going to be a melo, I’m super confident both actors would nail their portrayals especially KSH, it's his forte.   :piggie:

9 K-Dramas And Movies About Prison Life That Could Be Your Next Guilty Pleasure

See life behind bars in another light through these Hallyu picks.

Admit it: Koreans know how to ~*romanticize*~ anything and everyone, even prisoners. After watching so many legal dramas, I can't deny that at one point, it crossed my mind that I can survive prison life if it was in the Land of Morning Calm. But that's NOT something I actually want the law of attraction to pull, especially with the crazy prison life plots I've seen.

Of course, there's also the attraction and entertainment value of people getting second chances or finding redemption. K-drama and movie fans love good character development, and this genre serves just that! So, if you find yourself wanting action-packed or moving stories, give these prison life series or films a try.

4. One Ordinary Day (2021)

An angelic face like that of Kim Soo Hyun seems like it doesn't belong in dark genres. But last year, he starred in the remake of the BBC drama Criminal Justice. He played Kim Hyun Soo, an average university student. One ordinary day, he gets accused of murder and his life spirals down from there. Cha Seung Won from Our Blues, Sink Hole, and Cheer Up, Mr. Lee plays Hyun Soo's lawyer, Shin Joong Han. He doesn't have flashy credentials, but he commits to helping Kim navigate the cruel criminal justice system.

(skipped unrelated.....) 

credit https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/k-dramas-and-movies-about-prison-life-a655-20221122-lfrm?ref=home_feed_1

5 hours ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. Well, it’s an unexpected pairing but not a shocking one. If this new drama is going to be a melo, I’m super confident both actors would nail their portrayals especially KSH, it's his forte.   

Your welcome @willenette :), I am looking forward to this pairing as well.