❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

*** The competition to be the Most Sought After K-Actor in Casting Calls in this article survey on which actors are currently the most coveted among industry casting agents. Casting agents & production directors were asked which actor in 2021 currently is their no. 1 choice when it comes time to cast a project. (6) votes went to PSJ in 1st place, followed by Gong Yoo with (5) votes and then Hyunbin got (4) votes. As far as I remember, in last year's list, PSJ only came in 2nd to KSH. Now, top 5 are Kim Soo Hyun & Kang Ha Neul who each got (3) votes. Joo Ji Hoon & Ji Chang Wook got (1) vote & other actors......... IDK why these (2) got 1-vote only. They're a versatile actors. BTW, there's an actress version of this as well, too. This is interesting but there are many omissions, which surprised me, though.  :kaching3:

LINK here : https://star.ytn.co.kr/_sn/0117_202107030800250759

Did you guys know any group chat for Kim Soo Hyun fan only that i can join? (By english)

I wanna make friend with his fan and talk a lots about him, but KSH isn't very popular in my country. Most of them like many celebs, but i am not interested in the other

7 hours ago, Jill Pham said:

Did you guys know any group chat for Kim Soo Hyun fan only that i can join? (By english)

I wanna make friend with his fan and talk a lots about him, but KSH isn't very popular in my country. Most of them like many celebs, but i am not interested in the other

Try this, his fans club

More pics from Kim Soo Hyun MIDO Live

Mungkin gambar 1 orang, berdiri dan teks

Mungkin gambar 1 orang dan berdiri

Mungkin gambar 1 orang, berdiri dan teks yang menyatakan 'MIDO SWISS WATCHES SINCE 1918 Mido Mido MIDO. WISS WATCHES SINCE 1918 MIL SWISS WATCH WAT do M IDO. CHES SINCE 1918'

'Welcome' Park Hye-eun, raise your head and look at 'flower boy' Kim Soo-hyun

Park Hye-eun raise your head and look at 'Flower Boy' Kim Soohyun. The series of circumstances surrounding Park Hye-eun reminds of Kim Soo-Hyun's 'Boys Over Flowers' script reading scene, which became a hot topic in the past.

Kim Soo-hyun attended the script reading for 'Boys Over Flowers' in 2009 and along with Lee Min-ho, Kim Beom, and Jeong Eui-Cheol. At that time, Kim Soo-Hyun debuted with 'Kimchi Cheese Smile and was a rookie with only two years of an acting career.

At that time, Kim Soohyun acted in his way, but was excluded from the role after receiving a harsh rebuke from the director for "going too far ahead". At that time, the role that was scheduled to be played by Kim Soohyun returned to Chung Eui-Cheol.

From then on, Kim SooHyun showed off her presence as a child actor in SBS' 'Giant' and began to attract attention as a next-generation star through 'Dream High' and TMETS And now, as we all know, he has been reborn as one of the star actors representing Korea in name and reality.

Complete info here

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/052/0001611618

https:/cle/052/0001611618

*** So NICE to see KSH attends MIDO watch event. He has been the brand spokesperson for a few years now. MIDO is a brand that's in on the affordable lower price but still has the same stylistic elements of more expensive brands like Omega. I can see that he's grown-out his hair maybe for his upcoming drama. Although, he's still as boyish as usual. He doesn't aged at all! He looks good.  :7555_attack:

*** Following the successful collaboration with famous Hallyu stars such as Hyun Bin, Park Seo Joon, Ji Chang Wook, and Lee Min Ho, the Filipino brand Bench gave us another hint for their next BENCHGlobalSetter! I'm glad that's KSH! Bench’s posted a teaser of their newest BENCHGlobalSetter in their Instagram account. I can feel all the butterflies in my stomach! I'm so excited to see another ‘Oppa’ in the line-up!  :heart3:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRNn-kTDaq9/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=c7986bc1-3993-4334-8732-17612c9d30df

• Like 1