❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest alysanne

@lhynne: When I heard the Goldeneye theme over that video, I was like... okay, perfect intro for Secret to Greatness, too.  Haha!

Guest simplyallysa

http://kpopfever.com/2012/07/rm-kim-soo-hyuns-charisma-takes-over-in-an-instant/

class="entry-title" style="padding: 0px; margin: 15px 0px 5px; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 22px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; "RM, Kim Soo Hyun’s charisma takes over in an instant
kim_soo_hyun_running_man_preview_120701.

Actor Kim Soo Hyun left a strong impression in mere moments.

Kim Soo Hyun made a very short appearance on the July 1st episode of the SBS variety program ‘Running Man’, increasing the viewer expectations on the next episode.

On the episode, ‘Running Man’ member Son Ji Hyo was tracked under the concept of ‘Gold Heist’. SingerYoon Jong Shin, Yoon do Hyun, and Kim Bum Soo appeared as guests for an exciting episode.

Song Ji Hyo set out to shake off those in pursuit as the C.S.I (Chun Sung Im, Song Ji Hyo’s legal name). Song Ji Hyo went to Misari on a helicopter, then headed to the next location in a car. In the process, Kim Soo Hyun made a surprise appearance on a boat, drawing the eyes of the viewers.

Kim Soo Hyun held a water gun in a serious manner with his eyes full of charisma. The caption that read, ‘Please look forward to next week’ poked at the viewers’ curiosity.

Song Ji Hyo was amazing as the C.S.I but was shocked to find out that the gold that she stole was fake. At the same time, Yoon Jong Shin, Yoon Do Hyun, Kim Bum Soo and others were seen on their way to earn the real gold adding an interesting twist to the pursuit.

Image: SBS ‘Running Man’
Source: Segye via Nate

Guest alysanne

^^Smart of the producers to go with a Heist theme in preparation for the KSH episode! Ooh, this is gonna be fun.

Guest simplyallysa

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; "Kim Soo-hyun fan meeting their faces with their hands .... 120,630

Guest simplyallysa

:wave: hi lynne..what's up?!? 
oh yeah we have a newbie yesterday & i welcome her & hopefully she can share us her thoughts about our KIM SOO HYUN..

Guest simplyallysa

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; "# 03 wanted to be part of the stars BEST5!. Entertainment inside scoop E26.120622

KIM SOO HYUN @ 2:15

Guest alysanne

Kim Soo Hyun is a boss who commanded Song Ji Hyo to steal the gold in Running Man101, and will appear on Running Man102 :o

annyeong everyone!!!!!!!!!  KSH thread is crowded now and i am very happy for him.  I think RM has two parts(DC news) and tonight on MNET entertainment news 17 hrs, they will show the MNET's choice awards event.  DC Gall fans are excited for both.  They are really creative and here are some pics from R& B event.
ksh1-49.jpg
ksh-66.jpg
ksh5-15.jpg
ksh3-22.jpg
ksh6-15.jpg
dc gall

MORE R&B EVENT PICS.WHENEVER I SEE HIM IN THIS  POSTURE WITH THE HANDS CLOSED, I AM REALLY HAPPY COZ ITS THE WAY OF TELLING GREETINGS WHEN SEEING SOMEONE IN  OUR COUNTRY -  LIKE BOWING IN KOREA.
ksh-67.jpg
KSH WITH SOME GIFTS AND PRIZES FOR THE FANS AT THE FAN MEETING.  THE GIFTS/PRIZES WERE VERY SIMPLE LIKE R&B PRODUCTS, BRACELETS, CAP ............
ksh1-50.jpg
ksh2-32.jpg
JUST LOOK AT HIM GETTING UP FROM HIS SEAT TO HEAR A FAN's QUESTION.  THIS  IS WHAT I LIKE IN HIM.  HE RESPONDS TO HIS FANS AND SO THE FANS ADORE BACK HIM.  
ksh3-24.jpg
THERE ARE SO MANY CUTE MOMENTS LIKE ABOVE UPLOADED BY DC FANS,  I JUST POST SOME OF THE CUTE ONES.  HE IS REALLY SWEET!!!!!!  :x :x :x :x
DC GALL