❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

I am enjoying reading all the comments and reviews at DC Gall too that fails me to post pictures. Though I was not there physically, it seems I was enjoying the event too. yeah right! Soo Hyun looks Tired but still remains handsome. Fighting! Thanks padhari !! Our dear Kim Soo Hyun looks Happy and enjoying the event.
GUKSEON, YOU ARE WELCOME.  CAN YOU READ KOREAN???? BECOZ I READ ALL THE COMMENTS AS GOOGLE TRANSLATED.  I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND THEIR COMMENTS FULLY BUT THEY WERE REALLY PRAISING AND GAVE A LONG DETAILED REVIEW ON THE EVENT. 
 YUP, HE  WAS TIRED AND EVEN  THEN ENTHUSIASTIC AS THE EVENT PROGRESSED.  DC GALL FANS HAS UPLOADED SO MANY  MORE PICS OF THE  EVENT I AM BORED TO UPLOAD ALL OF THEM.  THE  PICS ARE REALLY CUU............TE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIGHTING!!!!!

I THINK  SBS HAS RELEASED THE PREVIEW FOR THE RUNNING MAN JULY 8 EPISODE.  HE  IS CARRYING A WATER PISTOL.  I AM EXCITED AS TO WHAT WILL BE  THE EPISODE ABOUT????????????  HE IS SO  CUTE CARRYING THE WATER PISTOL!!!!!! :x :x :x :x
ksh1-46.jpg
ksh2-29.jpg
ksh3-19.jpg
DC GALL

Hello Everyone, Im new here in soompi and my first thread is KSH Thread. It's really awesome to know that this guy is really performing well. Hope to see more or his performance this year A Movie. Thanks for the updates and I find Kim Soo Hyun fans here very active and friendly.

HI there PANOJAM!!!!! WELCOME TO THE  KSH THREAD.  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WRITE YOUR VIEWS AND SHARE ANY ARTICLE/NEWS ON HIM.  I AM HAPPY THAT YOUR FIRST THREAD IS KSH!!!!! 
WAAAAHHHHHH!!!! KSH IS GAINING A LOT OF FANS!!!!!!!!!!  FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jang Cheol-soo will direct Kim Soo hyun's solo screen debut  Secret to Greatness
204DA6394FF0CD554E736D.jpg
According to an insider, they have been sending love calls to Director Jang since last month when they Jeo jae hong had refused to take part in the movie and has agreed to join the production...
The article also says that they'll start shooting next month as they are still completing the casts
Related article
So I guess the movie won't be released on October as previously planned... :(

Guest alysanne

@padhari @lhynne: The smirk slayed me every time in Moon/Sun.   :x
Interesting choice of director for Secret to Greatness.  :-?