❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Ayano had posted the interview of KSH in the Event... I tried to use google translation but I only understood some phrases... I put it in spoiler tags so you can read too... I think it's cute that he spoke some Japanese phrases like Kore dake desu (I think it's a form of greeting) and seumimasen 

최초로 드라마의 다이제스트 영상, 그리고 예능 프로그램이 스크린에 비쳤습니다.

그 후 MC의 유도로 수현군이 스테이지에 등장했습니다!
검은 쟈켓에 크게 가슴이 열린 그레이의 이너, 그리고 카키색의 바지를 신고 있었습니다.

머리 모양은 앞머리가 옆에 흘러 세련되었습니다^^

나온 순간에 객석으로부터 환성이 나왔습니다. 부끄러운 듯이  나온 수현군입니다.
MC는 유미씨, 통역은 네모토 리에씨.

어느쪽이나 매우 유명한 사람으로 수현군이 일본에서 비싼 평가를 받고 있는 것이라고 느꼈습니다.
그리고 일본어로 길게 인사를 해 주었습니다만, 나왔을 때에 나는 흥분하고 무엇을 말해 주었는지 거의 기억하고 있지 않습니다><
MC 「일본어가 매우 능숙하네요」
수현군 「(일본어로) 이것 뿐입니다(코레다케데스)」라고 웃고 의자에 앉았습니다.
MC 「시대극에 도전하고 압력은 없었습니까?」
수현 「처음은 무서웠습니다. 공동 출연한 사람들은 선배만인데, 역은 왕이므로 명령 어조로 어려웠습니다.

심리 작전이었습니다. 선배가 지지해 주었습니다」
MC 「긴장하고 있습니까?」
수현 「 나는 20대입니다만 20대는 언제나 긴장하고 있습니다. 20대는 언제나 긴장하며 보내 30대는 조금 느슨하게하고 즐기고 싶습니다」
MC 「훌륭하네요〜~」
객석으로부터 환성이 오릅니다.
수현 「긴장을 느슨하게해 안됩니다」라고 조금 낙담합니다(사랑스러웠어요^^)
MC 「임금님역으로 무엇인가 준비를 했습니까?」
수현 「처음은 자신에게 암시를 걸었습니다. 임금님은 TOP입니다. 독특한 대사였고 머리를 사용했습니다」
MC 「스탭에게 임금님과 같이 이야기할 것은 없었습니까?」
수현 「현장에 있을 때는 스탭에 그렇게 말하는 느낌으로 말을 건네거나 했습니다. 또 스탭도 임금님과 같이 취급해 주었습니다」
임금님을 연기하고 있어 감정의 연기는?
수현 「이번은 시대극이었으므로 새롭게 만든다고 하는 것보다도 만들어진 것을 연기했습니다」
MC 「임금님과 수현씨가 비슷한 부분은?」
수현 「신분 등은 완전히 다르고 폰은 매우 영리하네요. 순수한 부분이 비슷하다고 생각합니다」
그렇게 말한 후 부끄러운 듯이  「스미마센(미안합니다)」이라고 일본어로 말했어요^^
MC 「드라마로 통곡 하는 씬이 매우 많았지요」
수현 「우는 연기 덕분에 이번은 매우 공부가 되었습니다. 스케줄도 기후도 심하고 시장해서, 매우 피곤했습니다. 그것은 모두 그랬습니다. 똑같이 보내 가면, 모두도 똑같이 느끼고, 그 중 눈을 본 것만으로 상대가 무엇을 생각하고 있을까 알게 되고, 그러한 공간에 있어 자연과 연기를 할 수 있게 되었습니다」
MC 「한가인씨에 대해 가르쳐 주세요」
수현 「우선은 누나입니다 (웃음) 연령도 차이가 있었으므로 처음은 어색했습니다. 이번 드라마는 모두 함께 고생했으므로 자연스럽게 친해져 자연스럽게 의지하게 되었습니다. 누나이기 때문에 (웃음)」
MC 「오늘의 이 회장도 많이 누나가 있습니다만・・・소」
수현 「(회장을 바라봐) 꽤 의지가 될 것 같네요 (웃음)」
MC 「정일우군에 대해 이야기해 주세요」
수현 「이번은 일우과 공동 출연 되어있어 정말로 좋았습니다. 드라마 중에서는 형였지만, 정말로 좋은 동료입니다. 그가 있었기 때문에 이 작품이 능숙하게 진행했다고 생각합니다」
MC 「일본에는 오래간만일까하고 생각합니다만 인상은?」
수현 「우선, 마지막에 일본에 왔을 때와 지금은 매우 인상이 다를 것 같습니다. 여기에 있어들 시루팬  여러분이 나의 원동력입니다. 여러분이 일본에 있기 때문에 앞으로도 일본의 활동을 노력하려고 합니다」(큰 박수)
MC 「드라마를 선전해 주세요」
수현 「이 작품은 시대 그 자체도 가공이고, 임금님도 가공입니다. 시대 배경이나 칼라가 성에 맞지 않는다고 했더니, 인물을 봐 주세요. 모두 누군가를 사랑하고 있습니다. 각각 다른 사랑이나 칼라를 가지고 있으므로 그것을 즐겼으면 좋겠다고 생각합니다」

Cr: ayano of yurakisJP

@jerebtang... I hope so too...
It's from Soo hyun's official fanpage in Japan... I don't know what this is... any ideas? It says that it's his Official fansite opening an Smart Phone and I'm not sure about the translation
1721344A4FF4E9A206209D.jpg
Cr: ayano of yurakis

Guest simplyallysa

^^it's pretty exciting to see his style & his hair every fan meeting..just wondering why his face is so oily?hehhee not to be mean..i think he needs  sleep maybe w/o sleep that's what he's getting @
OT:  I love Song Seung Hun oppa..I am currently watching Dr.JIn because of him..ever since i watched him before im hooked w/ all the drama series he's been too..

Guest simplyallysa

http://youtu.be/tpudINPQOm0
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; "120703 No.1 Kim Soo Hyun-Yoona - Dating Rumor

Is this for real?!??...maybe he was dating her..hehehe...coz before i have read some blogs about them together..I don't know maybe they were..also the fact that Kim Soo Hyun's agency said that he's really single now maybe recently he was dating someone it's just we don't know who?!? Just my perception...

This is how they met? from someone's translation
they said yoona met kim soo hyun through taecyeon and jessica. taecyeon would bring ksh and jessica would bring yoona when they met up to avoid scandals. that's how ksh and yoona met? mnet said congratulations at the end lol.

Guest simplyallysa

@simplyallysa... Oh yeah... I remember you posting last year a group photo with Soo hyun and Girls Generation at the backstage of their concert I think.... intriguing hehe

Guest simplyallysa

@simplyallysa... Oh yeah... I remember you posting last year a group photo with Soo hyun and Girls Generation at the backstage of their concert I think.... intriguing hehe

Guest simplyallysa

And these two looks good together... wanna see them in a project together someday
sc6.jpg

Cr as tagged via justwendy

Guest simplyallysa

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: left; "Kim Soo Hyun visits Japan to promote The Moon Embracing the Sun

39.jpg

Actor Kim Soo Hyun is currently attracting a lot of attention in Japan.

Kim visited Tokyo, Japan, on July 4 to attend a special preview of the drama series The Moon Embracing the Sun, which is scheduled to air on KNTV, and a press interview.

3-2.jpg

3-3.jpg

The special preview, which was held twice at Tokyo Korean Cultural Center Hall, was filled with many Japanese fans of Kim.

The fans cheered as highlight scenes of The Moon Embracing the Sun were shown on the screen. After the preview was over, many people expressed their expectations on the series because of the leading actors’ great acting and beautiful scenes in the series.

At the press interview, which was held from 6:00 p.m. after the preview, nearly 100 media sources, including TV stations, newspapers, and magazines, attended and showed their interest in Kim.

3-4.jpg

Kim gave his thoughts on showing his drama series in Japan and recalled his memories about the series. He said, “The Moon Embracing the Sun is a very precious piece of work for me as an actor.”

The Moon Embracing the Sun was very popular in Korea. Its highest viewer rating was 42.2%. The first and the second episode of the series will air on KNTV in July, and the rest of the series will start airing in August.

3-5.jpg

Kim will soon come back to Korea after giving interviews to the Japanese media sources