❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Mode Tour

Pic 1 [ From Twitter] : ALL Tour TV commercial starts!

https://twitter.com/anicy21/status/925620659052580869

Pic 2 [From INS] :

All Tour Kim Soo Hyun after the calendar 
Real size banner arrival ! 
The office atmosphere is getting brighter

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbJg4YMAczQ/

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

I really want the calendar :( how to get one? I miss him *sigh* 

I think ModeTour FB is doing a giveaway for the calendar, but the rules are in Korean.  They might also give the calendar if you join their tours, which means it's not that easy to get.  One of my favorite KSH calendars is the one from Ziozia.  They will give you one if you purchase 200,000 won worth of clothing, but closer to the end of the year, they will give it to you for less.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

I think ModeTour FB is doing a giveaway for the calendar, but the rules are in Korean.  They might also give the calendar if you join their tours, which means it's not that easy to get.  One of my favorite KSH calendars is the one from Ziozia.  They will give you one if you purchase 200,000 won worth of clothing, but closer to the end of the year, they will give it to you for less.

I thought so ☺ as other celebrity calendars, you will have to make a purchase to get it. Well, i plan to visit south korea again next year, i hope they still make one even if he's still in the service.

I just read Blue Dragon Awards' nominations, no Real or KSH in it. I knew korean critics don't appreciate the movie but somehow i still hoped they'd acknowledge his superb acting. Last month, Baeksang didn't acknowledge it also.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

18 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

I thought so ☺ as other celebrity calendars, you will have to make a purchase to get it. Well, i plan to visit south korea again next year, i hope they still make one even if he's still in the service.

I just read Blue Dragon Awards' nominations, no Real or KSH in it. I knew korean critics don't appreciate the movie but somehow i still hoped they'd acknowledge his superb acting. Last month, Baeksang didn't acknowledge it also.

Last month was Grand Bell, but it's a given KSH will not be nominated in any of the award shows.  Korea hates Real too much, if they give anyone part of it recognition, it would feel like they were wrong in the first place. 

14 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Does anyone know any link to watch Worst Friends and one more Seven Years of Love in english sub? Of all his works, only these two i haven't watched. And Kimchi probably but it's a long sitcom, it'll be harder to get.

You should be able to find Seven Years of Love with Eng sub on youtube. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Last month was Grand Bell, but it's a given KSH will not be nominated in any of the award shows.  Korea hates Real too much, if they give anyone part of it recognition, it would feel like they were wrong in the first place. 

You should be able to find Seven Years of Love with Eng sub on youtube. 

Ah yeah, my mistake. Grand Bell.

Really?  i've searched but i didn't find it. Only with chinese sub. Perhaps i should try again with different key words. Thanks!

Have you watched Worst Friends? Can you tell me the ending? Lol! I've watched until part 2 but part 3 is nowhere to be found. It really irks me not knowing the ending :wacko:

• Like 2