❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

MODETOUR Website:

With spring messenger Kim Soo Hyun and MODE TOUR together, to make people feel good, linger, release the warmth of the soul travel it

November, MODE TOUR ads have been fully on the line, including not only online channels including MODETOUR official website, the entity Channels and all-weather, three-dimensional branding campaigns through a variety of media channels such as offline publicity, cable television stations, subway / bus and other public transportation, outdoor advertising and mobile terminals

In addition, MODE TOUR will hold the 3-day "2017 International Travel Fair" at COEX starting November 17 and will formally launch the new "BI" through the International Tourism Fair. Exclusive model "Kim Soo Hyun's CF brand campaign.

Source :

http://www.modetour.com/…/e…/171027_kimsuhyun/mode_ad1.aspx…

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

I'm not sure he is KSH, but some fans said that one of them is KSH [waist thin]

The more i see the more he looks like KSH :)..the back of his head particularly. 

The tall guy must be the tallest guy in that photo of Soo Hyun's platoon in front of the tank. Anyway, how do we share a photo here? Using cloud storage? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

I didn't notice that before :( yeah the waist part looks so thin, compared to the other two guys. He's already thin before he went there.

He did lost weight when he was filming REAL  and after that I think he did not gain weight too. Hopefully it’s because of adjustment that’s why he lost weight.

Fighting, Soo Hyun!!

• Like 4