❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

MODETOUR Winter Magazine: Special Visit Kim Soo Hyun

2017 MODETOUR to Kim Soo Hyun for the publicity spokesman signed the contract. He will carry out various promotional activities such as MODETOUR's online and offline media and print ads. Take a look at the interview with the perfect actor Kim Soo Hyun from now on.

Q: Hello!

A: Hello. I am Kim Soo Hyun. It is my pleasure to meet MODETOUR as our spokesperson.

Q: On the whole, what is the atmosphere of today's shooting scene? What is the concept of photography today?

A: The concept is "travel that you want to see again", recalling the memory of traveling. During the filming, I wondered where I wanted to travel, as if I was excited to recall the once beautiful trips.

Q: Kim Soo Hyun xi Do you have to go to the tourist attractions?

A: Because I like activities, so I want to go to Canada to see. I heard there can enjoy a variety of activities (leisure sports) place.

Q: Are there any tourist attractions left in the memory?

A: I have been to the western United States for travel. I especially remembered the Grand Canyon. It was taken aback by the vastness of nature and made people feel strangely different from the topography and natural landscape of our country.

Q: What does it feel like to be MODETOUR's spokesperson?

A: I am glad to hear that this is a MODETOUR long-time advertisement. As a MODETOUR spokesperson I will be more handsome appearance and we meet. If you are planning a trip, please go with MODETOUR! The above is Kim Soo Hyun.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Ah yeah, my mistake. Grand Bell.

Really?  i've searched but i didn't find it. Only with chinese sub. Perhaps i should try again with different key words. Thanks!

Have you watched Worst Friends? Can you tell me the ending? Lol! I've watched until part 2 but part 3 is nowhere to be found. It really irks me not knowing the ending :wacko:

I don't remember if I watched it with Eng subs or Chinese subs, maybe it was the Chinese sub version.  Sorry for giving you the wrong info.  I don't know about Worst Friends, I haven't tried searching for it.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

I don't remember if I watched it with Eng subs or Chinese subs, maybe it was the Chinese sub version.  Sorry for giving you the wrong info.  I don't know about Worst Friends, I haven't tried searching for it.  

Ah no problem. I think i'll watch it any way and rely on my very limited knowledge of korean :)

• Like 2

NEWS

"It's hard to cast because there are not any young male actors these days."

Several filmmakers and casting PDs gathered in one voice. It means that most male actors with a certain level of awareness, high popularity and admissible acting ability are engaged in military affairs and are having difficulty in casting their works.

Only this year, Kim Soo Hyun, Imshiwan, Kanghee, Joowon, Lee Jun, Ji Changwook, and Ok Taekyun are active in military service and are committed to military life.

One film official told OSEN, "Nowadays, in the late 20s and early 30s, most of the male actors are hard to cast because they join the army." For months, they have been trying to find the right person for the characters in their works. It is not easy to find an actor.

Another official said, "2030 generation male actors seem to be a lot but do not want to cast. He said :I did not cast it, so I could not shoot this year".

This year, especially because of the large number of older male actors in the military due to the absence of casting was in a position to worry about. It can be interpreted as meaning that the main actors have not prepared alternative "power" that can be used in the first group in preparation for the vacancies due to military enlistment. But moviegoers say it is hard to cast new actor actors who have recently started to make their name through dramas. An official said, "I got the name and got the fans through the drama, but it is very risky to cast in the big movie right now."

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003655838

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, min woo said:

Thank you ladies for all these eyecandies of Soo Hyun.

Anyone follow Soo Hyun on instagram?

https://www.instagram.com/soohyun_k216/

Did he lost 2+ million followers these few months? I remember he had close to almost reaching 5 mil. I check and googled and some sites pull data that he had 4+ mil followers earlier this year. What happened there????? 

Seriously?? I didn't notice that :bawling:

2 M is a lot..is it because of Real?

• Like 1

Just now, ivanovie25 said:

I'm sorry I had to edit out my post bc I was mistaken. ^^; Don't worry about it. I was just wondering how come he didn't have much followers on IG, maybe it's bc he doesn't update much before  

48 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

SH never had that many followers because he doesn't update often.  The  number has only gone up (slowly) but never gone down.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Miss your singing

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Love his voice so much, I listen to his singing everyday.  So glad he went on Hongkira and sang "Wind" with Hong Ki, another song to add to my playlist.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

No... before Real release  his followers are 2.5 M, but now 2.6 M.

That's a relief :o. It would break my heart to pieces if that was the real deal, it's like people hate him that much just because of a one single movie..

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

That's a relief :o. It would break my heart to pieces if that was the real deal, it's like people hate him that much just because of a one single movie..

He probably lost some immature or delusional fans, but I don't think people are hating on him because of the movie.  He's been laying low the last 2 years, except during the promotion of Real.  I honestly think he enjoys being an actor more than being  a celebrity.  The exposure he got in 2014-2015 seems to have worn him out.  

• Like 6

Korea hates Real too much, if they give anyone part of it recognition, it would feel like they were wrong in the first place.

Yuzu, after you mention about the above. I was a bit disturbed because I can’t understand why they hate Real. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, babe19 said:

Korea hates Real too much, if they give anyone part of it recognition, it would feel like they were wrong in the first place.

Yuzu, after you mention about the above. I was a bit disturbed because I can’t understand why they hate Real. 

There are lots of reasons - unfamiliar genre, unmet expectations, internal issues, political issues .... we may never know the real reason.

Quote from Pierce Conran, film reviewer from Modern Korean Cinema:

"I understand a lot of the criticisms of the film yet the ridicule has taken on a life of its own. Once a little time passes and if people approach it with different expectations, perhaps the local perspective will change over time. That said, I've spoken to several people here, many in the film industry, who love the film."

• Like 6

Yes, Soohyun doesn't have that many followers on Instagram because he rarely update it, some unfollowed him during Real (although it's not really significant numbers) and it's slowly going up over time :)

I remember when this one fan gave him an iPhone at his fan signing so that he could update his Instagram (or SNS) hahaha:D

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

Love his voice so much, I listen to his singing everyday.  So glad he went on Hongkira and sang "Wind" with Hong Ki, another song to add to my playlist.

He said the song was a gift for Hongki. But it's a gift for us as well. I've been listening to Wind these days. I really miss him :(

• Like 5