❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

4 hours ago, babe19 said:

He did lost weight when he was filming REAL  and after that I think he did not gain weight too. Hopefully it’s because of adjustment that’s why he lost weight.

Fighting, Soo Hyun!!

Yeah..hope that he doesn't get thinner than the last time we saw him :( Eat a lot Soo Hyun ah!

Currently i'm downloading Father's House..can't wait to watch it. Even Dramabeans praised this drama and everyone were amazed by his acting there. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

Currently i'm downloading Father's House..can't wait to watch it. Even Dramabeans praised this drama and everyone were amazed by his acting there. 

I watched it several times, and I always cried every time I watched it.:bawling:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, rossy79 said:

I watched it several times, and I always cried every time I watched it.:bawling:

It's really heart tugging. I cried too during the scene his father gave him his last advice :bawling: 

Indeed what a child needs is simply  care and attention from the parents. I wish they'd show how Jaeil had become successful and bought his father a house he'd been dreaming about.

I notice the child actor was also doing a great job, he's one talent too! Glad that soohyun can maintain the consistency of jaeil's cheerful characters. 

Now i need Worst Friends lol! Anyone has the link for it? With my limitation of korean language, i watched the viet sub on youtube but dang! the third part is unavailable. What's going to happen to the 3 friends? :(

• Like 3