❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun talks about how he likes his steak done.

[150210 VIDEO] Excerpt from the Fila Talk Concert
translated by MoonieHK - iKstars subteam

MC: How do you like your steak done?

MC: What do you think guys?

Audience shouted: Well done? Medium?

MC: Not a large one? medium? or medium size?

MC: Everyone wants to have a large one, right?

Audience: Yeah!

KSH: Medium well.

金秀贤中国首站中字150112 FILA TALK CONCERT 金秀贤喜欢怎样的牛排 by Loving So 高清:
video credit: SportsChanneles

class="titleNews"Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun Reported to be Highest Paid Hallyu Stars in China

The Chinese press revealed how much the hallyu stars get paid.

The Chinese news media ‘Guo Ji Zai Xian’ reported on February 8 that Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Min Ho get paid around 850 million won each time they make an appearance.

According to the report, Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Min Ho are the highest paid hallyu stars in 2015. The report claimed that two stars receive 844 million won each time they make an appearance on a variety show in China.

Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun Reported to be Highest Paid Hallyu Stars in China

Jun Ji Hyun is reportedly the next highest paid hallyu star and gets paid 730 million won, followed by Girls’ Generation, who receive 562 million won. They added that SNSD’s Yoona receive around 170 million won for making an appearance, which is the highest amount out of all SNSD members.

The report also claimed that the Running Man members Song Ji Hyo, Lee Kwang Soo and Gary, who are popular in the Greater China Region, each receive 113 million won.

Photo credit: Newsen / enews

[150210 VIDEO] Excerpt from the Fila Talk Concert
translated by MoonieHK - iKstars subteam
(This is the part that came after KSH presented the clothes worn by the mannequins)

MC: Lets move on to your favorite sport, badminton.

KSH: Yes, badminton, almost the same function, This top is good for absorbing perspiration, and it has a see through material. If you wear this, it will be so fascinating. (everyone laughed so hard)

MC: This T-shirt's material breathes well. Playing badminton is energy-consuming right?

KSH: Yes, some clothes may interfere with our movements, but this one, once you wear it, you would want to hit a powerful overhead shot (he then pretended to smash the ball and did it twice). The first time I saw this T-shirt, it has taken my attention.

MC: The material of this T-shirt is light, allowing air circulation. Look at this pants, the length of this pants is quite special, longer than the normal sports pants, and it is tight like leggings.

KSH: That's right!

MC: I know a bit, just like when you smash the ball, you have to bend your knees right?

KSH: True, Its nice if it can fully cover and protect the knees. Oh... I am sorry, I don't really know how to use dry humor.

MC: I think you did it quite well, didn't he? (asking the audience, everyone shouted "Yes")

[Araletv] 20150112 金秀賢 FILA TALK CONCERT 玩假人手
video credit: 金都艾莉 illy

Guest prussianblue

Lee Min-ho, Kim Soo-hyun deny astronomic fees

Kim Soo-hyun and Lee Min-ho on Tuesday denied Chinese media reports that they receive more than 800 million won ($734,000) for each appearance.

On Sunday, a Chinese news outlet reported that the two Korean actors receive about 850 million won for each appearance they make on television or at various events.

“(The company) has never disclosed (Kim’s fee) to the outside. The report is not based on (facts) verified by the company,” an official with Kim’s agency told Korean media.

Lee’s agency, Starhaus Entertainment, also denied the report, saying that related issue had never been disclosed to a Chinese news organization.

“There is no exact standard for fees. Not only does Lee not appear at many events, but (Lee’s) schedule has never been set based on the payment,” a Starhaus official was quoted as saying by a local news outlet.

“It is true that unimaginably (high) fees are offered, but offers are accepted based on the quality of a particular event.”

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

pechumori said: The iKstars subteam is working on Kim Soo Hyun's Elle Interviews. Please watch out for it.  :D

Madame Tussauds wax museum in Hong Kong opens Kwave exhibition in May2015.Exclusive 1 Kim Soo Hyun wax figure included.

https://hk.news.yahoo.com/%E5%85%A8%E7%90%83%E7%8D%A8%E6%9C%89%E9%87%91%E7%A7%80%E8%B3%A2%E8%A0%9F%E5%83%8F5%E6%9C%88%E9%A7%90%E6%B8%AF-063800293.html

Embedded image permalink
cr: Star Jo

Anneyeong everyone! 
It's been so long since I posted here in the forum but that doesn't mean I forgotten about our boy here and his upcoming birthday... It's been a year since his last project and as much as I like seeing him in CFs and pictures of him in fanmeetings, I am really looking forward for his new project be it drama or a movie... it doesn't matter anymore. The reason I have liked him for so long is because I watched him grow up from his projects, from Will it Snow for Christmas to Man From Another Star. He showed different sides of him in every part he portrayed. I understand that it's a burden to him to have to choose a project that would continue his "winning streak" so to speak but I hope he will choose a project that he really like and would show his acting range. I wouldn't even mind if he chooses to be a villain in his next project but it would break my heart if he got hate for being good for doing bad . I know that whatever he chooses he would give more than 100% for the role to be justified because that's what he is. He's hardworking and that's what we fans love about him- his good looks and his lovely smile and gorgeous body is a plus. 
5 days to go and it's the big day... I am looking forward to seeing pictures of him receiving his presents from his fans
Anyways I still see familiar names here in the thread and lots of newbies :-h

class="single__title entry-title"

*** IDK why the "spoiler" doesn't work this time.....................

class="single__title entry-title"12 Times Kim Soohyun Was Extremely Awkward In Public

ksh_unicaunnisansu_bigtlj

Kim Soohyun is adored by all for his charming and handsome nature, and his great acting skills. But did you know that he’s sometime a bit awkward… ok maybe a lot awkward ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Kim Soohyun is famous for failing at handshakes, and other simple social interactions ㅋㅋㅋ. Check out some of his most adorable (and a little sad) moments.  Here are 12 Times Kim Soohyun Was Extremely Awkward In Public!

1. Poor Kim Soohyun’s handshakes are always denied
tumblr_n31r2y5cN11se1phdo4_r1_500

2. When the girl ignores Kim Soohyun’s kind gesture, he plays it off like he’s dancing ㅋㅋㅋ
pain_1

3. Once again handshake denied
tumblr_n31r2y5cN11se1phdo5_r1_500

4. Why does nobody want to touch his hand? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
tumblr_n31r2y5cN11se1phdo3_500

5. Maybe this time! …Or not  ㅠㅠ
foreverpain2

Kim Soohyun is adored by all for his charming and handsome nature, and his great acting skills. But did you know that he’s sometime a bit awkward… ok maybe a lot awkward ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Kim Soohyun is famous for failing at handshakes, and other simple social interactions ㅋㅋㅋ. Check out some of his most adorable (and a little sad) moments.  Here are 12 Times Kim Soohyun Was Extremely Awkward In Public!

1. Poor Kim Soohyun’s handshakes are always denied
tumblr_n31r2y5cN11se1phdo4_r1_500

2. When the girl ignores Kim Soohyun’s kind gesture, he plays it off like he’s dancing ㅋㅋㅋ
pain_1

3. Once again handshake denied
tumblr_n31r2y5cN11se1phdo5_r1_500

4. Why does nobody want to touch his hand? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
tumblr_n31r2y5cN11se1phdo3_500

5. Maybe this time! …Or not  ㅠㅠ
foreverpain2

6. Kim Soohyun never seemed to learn the art of shaking hands…
kimsoohands_2

7. “All I wanted was a handshake… why does no one want to shake my hand!”
tumblr_nettd6ccvb1s6qplao5_500

8. Even the animals ignore him…
dog

9. Poor Kim Soohyun just wants some attention
dog2

10. That awkward moment when he’s not sure what to do
tumblr_n40cfmkTiw1tq09s9o3_400

11. “No one will ignore me wearing this!”
tumblr_n0w04pS8Cw1rgxn63o1_500

12. Aww so cute, look how happy he is when he finally gets a handshake from a child <3
9a528583a2e9a7048526e8e079f6b2d7

source : koreaboo.com

lhynne said: Anneyeong everyone! 
It's been so long since I posted here in the forum but that doesn't mean I forgotten about our boy here and his upcoming birthday... It's been a year since his last project and as much as I like seeing him in CFs and pictures of him in fanmeetings, I am really looking forward for his new project be it drama or a movie... it doesn't matter anymore. The reason I have liked him for so long is because I watched him grow up from his projects, from Will it Snow for Christmas to Man From Another Star. He showed different sides of him in every part he portrayed. I understand that it's a burden to him to have to choose a project that would continue his "winning streak" so to speak but I hope he will choose a project that he really like and would show his acting range. I wouldn't even mind if he chooses to be a villain in his next project but it would break my heart if he got hate for being good for doing bad . I know that whatever he chooses he would give more than 100% for the role to be justified because that's what he is. He's hardworking and that's what we fans love about him- his good looks and his lovely smile and gorgeous body is a plus. 
5 days to go and it's the big day... I am looking forward to seeing pictures of him receiving his presents from his fans
Anyways I still see familiar names here in the thread and lots of newbies :-h

Good afternoon everyone! The last time I posted was only three months ago and yet it feels like more than a decade. KSH Thread has been a family to me where news, updates and photos are readily available. Waaah!!!   :(( :(( :(( I really miss this thread!!!! (so emotional right now..)  :(I feel like the prodigal fan right now..haha!  ;):)
It's nice to be back! This thread has weaved a lot of stories and even friendship and is able to attract more fans. Welcome to new members and please welcome me back. (bow..) ^:)^:)^:)^
Can I still post an old photo of Soo Hyun oppa? I think he was in the puberty stage in this photo. (photo credit as labeled)
10850163_426380877528864_695231230791411
Even at a very young age, he's already manifesting a strong charisma!
Still patiently waiting for his new project, whatever it is, I will support it. I just simply love this man: KSH. 
Fighting!!!! :-* :-* :-*

@lhynne Nice to see you again. Waiting our boy's next project too. :) @Unicaunnisansu i love this book gift the best. He was filming last scene of secretly greatly which is fighting in the rain. :(  bcs his fans come. He come out to greet them. Such a warm boy. :xTo those people who ignored him:tumblr_n1nulfr0wr1rm9kjpo4_r1_500.gifviewimage-22.gif
tumblr_n6qu20J9451qclcl2o2_500.gif

tumblr_n56sh0KqzT1qclcl2o4_500.gif