❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

10 More Days to Kim Soo Hyun's Birthday.
Here's More Flashbacks...
2007, KSH (as a trainee?) at M-Boat
I love his rendition of Wheesung's song, Andwenayo, in this YouTube.
I wished they recorded him singing the entire song.

2009, KSH as the Lead in Hamlet.
My favorite part is 4.51, it proves that baby can belt out long notes.

="text-align:>2011, KSH in Dream High. Song - Can't I love You
I love his voice in a cappella... Soo Hyun-ah, yes you can love me.
:x  ;))

cr: uploaders and owners

Flawless!!  awww

tumblr_njb7qseBmw1tyc8iso1_540.jpg

LG H&H BEYOND 3rd quarter last year, total sales up by 100% performance

in Hong Kong market and expanded to 100 stores.

source: http://m.everynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=28528

#‎김수현‬ ‪#‎KimSooHyun‬ ~ *2015 S/S ZIOZIA
                                                                                                                                     tumblr_nj91sakfq91tyc8iso1_500.jpg
                                          Gorgeous

tumblr_nj91sakfq91tyc8iso2_500.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun's agency reveals he has no plans to enlist yet

Kim-Soo-Hyun_1423188477_af_org.jpg

As there are many names up for enlistment this year, attention has been shifting to hot star Kim Soo Hyun and whether he plans to enlist any time soon. His agency spoke with the media, assuring fans that the actor's military-enlistment period is not something that's been decided on yet and that he is currently focusing on his acting career.

His agency Key East Entertainment rep told OSEN on the 6th, "Of course, [Kim Soo Hyun] plans to enlist into the military eventually, but we haven't decided when it will be... We are not discussing it in detail yet... When the time comes for the enlistment date to be arranged, it will be officially announced."

The actor is said to be currently looking over casting offers for his next production.

credit: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/kim-soo-hyuns-agency-reveals-he-has-no-plans-to-enlist-yet

Yes!!! It means that we're still be able to see him in new drama or movie project..I hope he choose a drama as his comeback project before he enlist... :)

Kim Soo Hyun's side "Military enlistment time is undecided. Detailed discussions still going on."
translated by Pechumori -  iKstars subteam

10904405_427154850767468_793615390150587

Actor Kim Soo Hyun's side revealed that they are "still undecided" about his military enlistment period.

An official from his agency told OSEN news on Feb. 6 that "Of course, he plans to go to the army, but the time has not been established yet" and "this part has not yet been discussed in detail".

He added "When it's time to adjust his enlistment period, we will officially announce it."

Kim Soo Hyun turned 26 years old this year and due to his popularity, there is a high interest among the public regarding his military enlistment. Previously, Kim Soo Hyun has plans of concentrating on his acting career.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun is considering his next project.

credit: naver
Kim Soo Hyun International Fanclub

ilwoo_aein said:

As there are many names up for enlistment this year, attention has been shifting to hot star Kim Soo Hyun and whether he plans to enlist any time soon. His agency spoke with the media, assuring fans that the actor's military-enlistment period is not something that's been decided on yet and that he is currently focusing on his acting career.

His agency Key East Entertainment rep told OSEN on the 6th, "Of course, [Kim Soo Hyun] plans to enlist into the military eventually, but we haven't decided when it will be... We are not discussing it in detail yet... When the time comes for the enlistment date to be arranged, it will be officially announced."

The actor is said to be currently looking over casting offers for his next production.

credit: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/kim-soo-hyuns-agency-reveals-he-has-no-plans-to-enlist-yet

Yes!!! It means that we're still be able to see him in new drama or movie project..I hope he choose a drama as his comeback project before he enlist... :)

willenette

said:

ilwoo_aein

said:

As there are many names up for enlistment this year, attention has been shifting to hot star 

Kim Soo Hyun

and whether he plans to enlist any time soon. His agency spoke with the media, assuring fans that the actor's military-enlistment period is not something that's been decided on yet and that he is currently focusing on his acting career.

Yes!!! It means that we're still be able to see him in new drama or movie project..I hope he choose a drama as his comeback project before he enlist...

:)

His smile captivates everyone. Who wouldn't miss him????Who wouldn't fall for him??? A young Superstar yet so grounded and stayed  sincere, who wouldn't love him more?????? Please wait for his comeback project (any movie or drama will do) and keep supporting him......................... KSH-shi take your time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 days to go  b4 his BIG DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B9KTkOGCYAIBQQP.jpg
B9KTkOhCEAA8uN0.jpg
B9KTkPJCEAEmV1o.jpg

B9KCzuCCMAEfUCH.jpg
B9KC0DKCQAA5DOf.jpg
B9KCt0tCUAAOyG9.jpg
B9KCucZCcAAiE_3.jpg
B9KCvNHCYAE4_SH.jpg
B9KCpkhCUAIIypz.jpg
B9KCpqYCIAAjo1f.jpg
B9KCqPZCcAAZhkn.jpg
CTO: