❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest kim_soohyun95_at_yahoo.com_stv

Popular webtoon 'Scholar Who Walks the Night' will be remade into an MBCdrama! A historical drama that also takes on the fantasy genre with vampires, this remake might even star 'You Who Came From the Star's Kim Soo Hyun or Park Hae Jin!

Key East Entertainment's subsidiary Contents K revealed on February 2, "Currently, 'Scholar Who Walks the Night' has finished its plans and is in positive talks with MBC with July as our set goal.  After this is confirmed for 'Scholar Who Walks the Night,' we plan to go into the major casting stage.  Right now, nothing is decided.  We plan to enter production after releasing an official statement soon when we settle everything."

The story follows vampire Kim Sung Yeol, who boasts amazing aesthetics.  Two strong candidates named to play this male lead are Kim Soo Hyun and Park Hae Jin, although it appears too soon yet for any confirmation. Park Hae Jin's agency stated, "Currently, he is not confirmed for the role."

The drama will be written by Jang Hyun Joo of 'Coffee Prince' and directed by Producer Lee Sung Joon of 'The Moon That Embraces the Sun' and 'Empress Qi' to likely premiere in July.  

cr : 

iKstars' Fan-girling
Sorry for the late response to posts... aismile1 said: puuuumash said:

Kim Soo Hyun is indeed a gentleman. I remember one time, when we were strolling around the park, I accidentally slipped and before I knew that I slipped, he already caught me and our lips suddenly touched each other!! (HOW I WISH THIS COULD HAPPEN TO ME!!  :):)) :)) 8-> 8-> 8-> )

Anyways, with all the pictures that @Unicaunnisansu showed (and I think there are more pictures showing his good traits), I am convinced that we, his fans, didn't just love someone who is so good in acting, but also someone who has a golden heart. Wah! I also hope that I will be a loyal fan of KSH until the end, besides, he is the very first Korean actor that I got myself addicted to. THERE IS NO ONE ELSE in the KDrama Land that caught my attention. Since he is the first man I really, really liked in Korea, my standards for Korean actors are based on him. Hahaha! Sorry if I am that cruel. ^__^

kim_soohyun95_at_yahoo.com_stv said: Popular webtoon 'Scholar Who Walks the Night' will be remade into an MBCdrama! A historical drama that also takes on the fantasy genre with vampires, this remake might even star 'You Who Came From the Star's Kim Soo Hyun or Park Hae Jin!

Key East Entertainment's subsidiary Contents K revealed on February 2, "Currently, 'Scholar Who Walks the Night' has finished its plans and is in positive talks with MBC with July as our set goal.  After this is confirmed for 'Scholar Who Walks the Night,' we plan to go into the major casting stage.  Right now, nothing is decided.  We plan to enter production after releasing an official statement soon when we settle everything."

The story follows vampire Kim Sung Yeol, who boasts amazing aesthetics.  Two strong candidates named to play this male lead are Kim Soo Hyun and Park Hae Jin, although it appears too soon yet for any confirmation. Park Hae Jin's agency stated, "Currently, he is not confirmed for the role."

The drama will be written by Jang Hyun Joo of 'Coffee Prince' and directed by Producer Lee Sung Joon of 'The Moon That Embraces the Sun' and 'Empress Qi' to likely premiere in July.  

cr : 

Guest aranggr

rumor about KSH might star in the drama was an old news like feb last year during STARS. and November last year it confirmed that Park Hae Jin has been offered the leading role and will make a decision after considering his schedule this year. (http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/02/park-hae-jin-in-talks-for-drama-role-as-a-joseon-era-vampire-scholar/)

Kim Soo Hyun CF - 2015
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"New Kim Soo Hyun Hana Bank CF http://youtu.be/8aOvaDK_uD0

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[CF-2015] Semir - Kim Soo Hyun

cr to Star88jo-kmoon & Gemini Ngunyen Youtube

Kim Soo Hyun will meet with the fans on White Day during his Taiwan visit
translated by Pechumori - iKstars subteam

1495502_426049234211363_6859078309382162

Actor Kim Soo Hyun will visit Taiwan and will meet with the local fans on White Day.

The Taiwan TVBS news media reported that Kim Soo Hyun will visit Taiwan for the Caffe Bene promotional events, this coming March 14, White Day.

In line with this, officials of Kim Soo Hyun's agency, Keyeast told Star News on Feb. 3 that "Mr. Kim Soo Hyun will visit Taiwan, this coming March 14 to attend a promotional advertising event".

As soon as the news of Kim Soo Hyun's Taiwan visit was transmitted to Taiwan through SNS and various online sites, inquiries regarding the news and about how to participate in the event have flooded.

In this event, Kim Soo Hyun plans to have a fun time with the fans who will be chosen by lottery.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun has fascinated Asia through last year's SBS drama "You who came from the Stars"

credit: starnews

TRIVIA: What is the meaning of White Day?

White Day is a day that is marked in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and China on March 14, one month after Valentine's Day.  It is a day for men to give women sweets, as a sort of repayment for the gifts women gave on Valentine's Day (usually of the chocolate variety) source: wikipedia

Kim Soo Hyun International Fanclub

The "Kim Soo Hyun Lemona" Valentine's Day confession event
translated by Pechumori - ikstars subteam

10455584_426052660877687_435941529042535

Kyungnam Pharmaceutical revealed today, Feb. 3, that they would welcome Feb. 14, Valentine's Day, by holding a "Kim Soo Hyun Lemona" event.  

Applicants must leave a statement of love confession and gratitude for their loved ones at the Lemona Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/lemonalove) until this coming Feb. 11, 2015.

A total of 20 people among the applicants will be chosen by lottery, and will receive the Kim Soo Hyun Lemona Heart shaped cans as gifts.

credit: ajunews

pechumori said: Kim Soo Hyun will meet with the fans on White Day during his Taiwan visit
translated by Pechumori - iKstars subteam

Actor Kim Soo Hyun will visit Taiwan and will meet with the local fans on White Day.

The Taiwan TVBS news media reported that Kim Soo Hyun will visit Taiwan for the Caffe Bene promotional events, this coming March 14, White Day.

In line with this, officials of Kim Soo Hyun's agency, Keyeast told Star News on Feb. 3 that "Mr. Kim Soo Hyun will visit Taiwan, this coming March 14 to attend a promotional advertising event".

As soon as the news of Kim Soo Hyun's Taiwan visit was transmitted to Taiwan through SNS and various online sites, inquiries regarding the news and about how to participate in the event have flooded.

In this event, Kim Soo Hyun plans to have a fun time with the fans who will be chosen by lottery.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun has fascinated Asia through last year's SBS drama "You who came from the Stars"

credit: starnews

TRIVIA: What is the meaning of White Day?

White Day is a day that is marked in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and China on March 14, one month after Valentine's Day.  It is a day for men to give women sweets, as a sort of repayment for the gifts women gave on Valentine's Day (usually of the chocolate variety) source: wikipedia

New upcoming drama 'Scholar Who Walks the Night' may star Kim Soo-hyeon-I?

photo558661.jpg

While MBC completed the planning to produce 'Scholar Who Walks the Night', an adaptation of web-toon with the same title, the production company said, "There is nothing decided for casting".

On February 2nd, a source from the production company, Contents K said, "Although there are several actors on the list including Kim Soo-hyeon-I, nothing has been decided yet". The personnel tried keep things quiet and said, "While a lot of fans are wanting Kim Soo-hyeon-I, we are not in the position to say anything yet".

According to the multiple sources from the production, 'Scholar Who Walks the Night' will air as MBC's Wednesday & Thursday drama in July most likely. It will probably air after the completion of the drama by Hong sisters which is scheduled to start airing in April.

'Scholar Who Walks the Night' is the latest work by Jo Joo-hee and Han Seung-hee, which was selected as Excellent Cartoon by Korea Creative Content Agency in 2014.

After a nobleman's family in Joseon era was ruined due to a false accusation for treason, a daughter from the family disguised herself as a man and went off to sell books to survive. During her adventure, she encounters a handsome, mysterious scholar, who is actually a vampire. The web-toon is based on the unique concept that a vampire lurks in a palace.

Contents K, which is a sister company of Keyeast Entertainment purchased the license for adaptation and is preparing to produce the drama. Currently, Kim Soo-hyeon-I and Park Hae-jin are talked about as the lead.

Writer Jang Hyeon-joo of 'Coffee Prince' is in charge of the screenplay and Lee Seong-joon of "Empress Qi", 'May Queen', and "The Sun and the Moon" will direct the production.

Source : tvreport.co.kr/cindex...

credit: http://www.hancinema.net/new-upcoming-drama-scholar-who-walks-the-night-may-star-kim-soo-hyeon-i--78218.html

Which K-Pop Star Shares Your February Birthday?

The first month of 2015 has already passed us by and it is now time to look forward to the February birthdays!

From Korean dramas, we have birthdays from Kim Soo HyunPark Shin Hye and Go Ara. K-Pop idols celebrating their birthdays are DBSKmembers Yunho and Changmin, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, Girl’s Generation’s Sooyoung, 2NE1′s CL, f(x)’s Victoria, Lee Joon, A Pink’s Na Eun, Lessang’s Gary, musical legendSeo Tae Ji and many more!

- S - K - I - P -

2/16
Kim Soo Hyun (Actor) 27 

- S - K - I - P -

logo-tiny.png

Kim Soo Hyun to visit fans in Taiwan on White Day

Kim-Soo-Hyun_1422941488_af_org.jpg
Kim Soo Hyun (27) will be the sweet treat for fans in Taiwan on White Day (March 14)!

According to Taiwanese media outlet TVBS, the handsome and charming actor will visit Taiwan to attend a promotional event for his endorsed coffeehouse brand Caffe Bene. His agency Key East Entertainment rep confirmed to Star News on the 3rd, "Kim Soo Hyun will visit Taiwan on March 14 to attend a brand promotional event." Randomly selected fans will get to spend time with the actor through the event.

Fans in Taiwan, get ready to welcome him on White Day!

logo-akp-clear@2x.png

11 Awesome K-pop covers by actors

They are not just your ordinary actors who are only good at reciting lines. These actors and actresses can sing, dance, and perform! It's always refreshing to see actors flaunt what they've got aside from their obvious talent in acting. 

Here are some of the best idol covers done by our favorite actors and actresses!

- S - K - I - P -

Introducing Wonder Boys (Kim Soo Hyun, Choi Kwon, Jang Ji Woo)

- S - K - I - P -

logo-akp-clear@2x.png