❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest jt1023ksh

lizzy29 said: I know we are tired to vote everyday and night.. but although they are cheating or not cheating, what we can do now is trying harder. We can worry, or complain..but don't forget to keep believing in our Alien's power. We can do it... Fighting Everyone !
Btw, let's change the topic to Our Kim Soo Hyun The best Actor.. hehehe :)>-

Guest Alpha-jG

yeah right..ranting all day won't help..hehehe..i can only say one thing regarding his acting- BEST..the BEST of his generation

Guest TanyaN

class="tit_detail" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 17px 0px 13px; border-width: 0px 0px 3px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(73, 79, 95); outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 28px; font-family: 'Nanum Gothic', NanumGothic, verdana, dotum, AppleGothic, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, gulim, Arial, helvetica; vertical-align: top; line-height: 36px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); width: 710px; margin-bottom: 0px !important;"movie‘Secretly and Greatly’ can it save the Korean film industry from a deep slump?3ce5ea92dc934bf899a40a3d02bfa388

It seems like the new movie ‘Secretly and Greatly’ has risen as the reliefer to pull up the Korean film industry from a deep slump. According to the Korean Film Council today, the advance purchase rate margin for Secretly and Greatly is reaching almost 20% which is the 2nd highest following ‘Star Trek Darkness’. The analysts say that this is the power of ‘Kim Soo-hyun effect’.

There is also a considerable amount of efforts put in by the head casts including Kim Soo-hyun, Park Gi-woong, and Lee Hyun-woo who are also planning on touring the entire Seoul and Gyeonggi province to meet the fans and audience to further promote their film.

Meanwhile, the Korean film industry has been struggling a lot to survive from the threat of foreign blockbusters screening in Korea. However, the analysts evaluated that with the success of recent Korean films such as ‘Montage’ and ‘Secretly and Greatly’, the condition is getting much better. 

like we said  everything he touch is became gold or even save the korean firm industry

Guest TanyaN

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"′Be Covert, Be Great′ Gets a Million Audience in 36 HoursThe box office has been seeing the coming of a new storm, as it took just 36 hours for Be Covert, Be Great to sell a milion tickets.

According to the Korean Film Council′s Compiled Ticket Computer Network on June 6, Be Covert, Be Great, which premiered on June 5, gathered an audience of 1,011,025, making it the quickest Korean film to reach a million.

On the day of its premiere, its opening score amounted to 498,284, destroying the record set by The Thieves for biggest opening-day audience for a Korean film.
′Be Covert, Be Great′ Gets a Million Audience in 36 Hours
The number even surpassed that of Iron Man 3, which marked 422,538 moviegoers on its opening day. The speed at which it passed the million mark is also especially surprising considering how Transformers 3, which sold 540,000 tickets on its first day and became the film with the biggest opening day score in Korea, reached a million audience on its third day.

Be Covert, Be Great is about three flower boy North Korean spies who stay undercover in South Korea. It is based on a webtoon of the same title, and gathered attention for its flower boy cast featuring Kim Soo Hyun, Park Ki Woong and Lee Hyun Woo.

Guest TanyaN

tumblr_n94d9uS1dg1tav4r9o1_500.jpg

Pic of Kim Soo Hyun for Häagen-Dazs ice-cream mooncakes - 22nd July 2014

Flavours include Green Tea, Caramel and Vanilla.

Shared by: Kim Soo Hyun Kmoon_HK Fans Page on Facebook

Guest jt1023ksh

While we were busy voting for him, Soo Hyun was doing his CF filming under the rain in Korea.

97ce824ejw1eiltnna1rxj20hs0npq3l.jpg
cr: weibo as tagged

hi all.. i want to make a long rant about kim soo hyun as an actor for me. i start watching korean drama with classic full house and deep feel in love with korean drama with mygirl. after that i keep following korean drama and japan drama. but i quiete choosy with korean drama. i usually will not search all the drama myself but i just wait for my friends to suggest any good drama for me. majority my friends are LMH fans so it obvious they always suggest LMH's drama. but weirdly i never cannot get pass all his drama even city hunter. maybe he is not my cup of tea. lets not talk about BOF and personal preference. i tried to make myself liking him but cannot. i found his acting so mediocre. all my friends who like him just praise for his look and because he just the trend back then. at that time i never had any actor crush. i just feel all the same towards all actor. in my life i never like any celebrities. then one day my friend suggest me to watch dream high. so i start watching it without knowing any single actors in it. at ep 3, kim soo hyun appear with his nest like hair and i found him soo handsome when he was in the snow hearing go hye mi sang in toilet. in dream high, i like all ksh scenes. the most part is the part when he sang and cried because his illness. i found it so heartbreaking. i can just watch that part in youtube and still can cry. i donno how many times i watch dream high. i think it classic like full house, mygirl n iljimae. then i start put his pic as my fb wallpaper. haha. it looks like at that time only me who like kim soo hyun soo much. so i don't have to compete with my friends for korean actors. but as i need to keep study for my degree at that time, i slowly try to wash him out from my brain. so, i stop watching any korean drama. then again i watch again moon embracing the sun. i like han ga in before in witch yuhee but i hate her in moon sun.haha.. i can finish this drama but not watch it for many times like dream high because i cannot stand han ga in acting. so here my love for kim soo hyun fade a little because this drama. after that i stop watching korean drama. i just watching anime like one piece and bleach. i love one piece so much as i can watch it before i go to sleep everyday after i tired working. if you know one piece, you will know characters like luffy, zoro, sanji, nami, n so on. i love all characters in one piece especially the trio, luffy, zoro n n sanji. and actually all these three characters are combine to form a kim soo hyun.haha. if u watch one piece you will know what i mean. luffy is a char that full of determination to achieve his dream to be a pirate king. he just like kim soo hyun. zorro the thing i like about him because he always lost his way even he is given a direct direction. he just like ksh.haha. sanji, his face quite similar with kim soo hyun. then, after long time break for korean drama, my friend who fanatic with LMH suggest the heirs. haha. i cannot understand how she can get pass all 20 ep of that drama. as usually i cannot get pass this drama. hmm.. then, after heirs finish airing, ywcfts airing. i who not follow korean drama anymore did not know about this drama. i just get to know it has ksh in it after ep 4. so i start watching it n ofcos get hooked on 1st ep. then i follow ywcfts each weeks. i even watch the raw ep without sub. it crazy. i sleep late just to wait new ep to come out. and when i go to office, i watch it again on the morning for english sub. i need to mute my laptop sound in ofis. so one ep aired i watch at least 3 times. it first time in my life. usually i just marathon korean drama. ywcfts is a precious drama for me. after 21 eps finish airing, i feel like a lost kid. ksh really this time ruin my life. it hit me harder 100x compared to 3 years ago. for first time, i google all his interview, previous movie and drama. before, i like him in dream high but maybe im not like any other fans who follow their activities. i just like all his fb page and view his interview. that all. but now, all his cf, movies, drama, gossip, and news i follow. even now i just need to stare at him the whole time without doing nothing. after ywcfts, i not watching one piece or any anime at all. i dont know what episode right know already.haha.. ksh really ruin my life. i have a fiance, and since he still study for his PHD, so we are in a long distance relationship. the worst case, we always fighting because of ksh..haha.. now i rarey message him and call him. he so jealous of him and call him my bf. i want to stop all this craziness but cannot. i keep look at him everyday. i think im crazy. my daily dose must be ksh before i go to sleep and after i wake up from sleep. haha.. now, i can rewatch moon sun for ksh part only many2 time. and now i found i love moon sun more compared to ywcfts after rewatching ksh part many2 times. sorry for my long rant.

@NurB Hello~~ wow what a rant lol. Your journey to loving Soo Hyun is pretty interesting. Aw, feel bad for your bf, but he can't win over Golden Boy :)) I also started knowing him from Dream High, although it wasn't until MoonSun that i became deeply impressed with his acting. I remember not being much of a fan but was really proud of his achievement. He was the talk of the town! Even if MoonSun made more impact in Korea than internationally, but most of my friends love it. They pestered me to watch all the time and when i finally did, I knew that I'd continue to follow Soo Hyun's work. That led me to Stars, and the rest is history lol. Anyway, Soo Hyun's so talented and humble. He deserves all the love, so let's continue to support him~ :x

P.S. Everyone's avatar is all the same! I'm having a hard time identifying people @.@ I thought the same person was spamming the thread :))

Guest Alpha-jG

@NurB i was supposed to type something but then it was messed up :) Anyway, i can relate to you with most of your ranting. I became an internet stalker of KSH after Moon and Sun. then I watched DH and Secretly Greatly while waiting for YWCFS, Google became my bestfriend and all those kpop pages,every night i need to watch anything about SOO HYUN first before going to bed, and the closest is having bf getting jealous sometimes, lols..we're in a long distance too, every time he asked me what i'm doing, i don't want to mention "watching some alien" cause he might get upset  :\"> :x :x