swingbaby

Guest lea1602

Its still Cute and Dorky Theme, i have cute gif... :D
During Japan FM 2014 :x

tumblr_n93dmnp6Z41tyc8iso1_500.gif
tumblr_n93dmnp6Z41tyc8iso2_500.gif
tumblr_n93dmnp6Z41tyc8iso4_500.gif
cr. as tagged

@4nn1987, Hello ^^ We welcomed everyone who loves Baby Soo.. ;) Welcome to Our iKstars Family, have fun spazzing with us.. :x
:x :x

Guest TanyaN

[Fangirl’s Diary]

No words are needed, nor spoken.

The depth in his eyes seems to conquer the world.

I met KIM SOOHYUN in the studio.

His eyes were strong enough to control us all.

‪#‎This_is_what_we_call_eye_contact‬

‪#‎Am_I_breathing_now‬

‪#‎LOTTEDUTYFREE‬photo IMG_74439363078871_zpsvcatczev.jpeg

before the cute and dorky theme ends, may i just post this picture.
His expression is priceless, smiling nervously upon seeing that the baby fell asleep in his arms or did the baby just pee?
"Help....anybody?"  :))
credit as labeled

10450926_1442741356002581_13431421699166

Guest lea1602

KIM SOO HYUN THE ACTOR
He can played as innocent, dorky Donggu with so well..

972240_611236572230215_1293947813_n.jpg

And just a few minute's he can changed into a manly soldier..

th?id=HN.608046513258367365&pid=1.7

And A Fighter! :x

secretlygreatly_696a.jpg

That is how great Our  Kim Soo Hyun Acting is!

:x :x

Guest Alpha-jG

iamaryn said: Just read an article about SIDA from the site "kdramastars" and I quote
"So far, "The Heirs," starring Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin, is in first place in the drama category with 539,090 SNS votes. "You Who Came From The Stars," which stars Kim Soo Hyun, Jun Ji Hyun and Park Hae Jin, is next with 213,726 votes. That's a big margin for "The Heirs" but still places "You Who Came From The Stars" way ahead of the competition. In the soundtrack category, "You Who Came from The Stars," featuring the song "My Destiny" by Lyn, leads with 53.5 percent. "The Heirs" is so far in second place with 40.7 percent."
Honestly, this site needs to get it's sources right! They obviously took that info from the award show's website,remember the one that does not matter? Anyways, don't forget to vote for Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun on SOOMPI and NATE. We have to maintain our lead...Fighting! :)

@lea1602 Thanks chingu n thanks 2 all IKstars here 4 welcoming me here. OK, chingu. I'll try to post another interesting post. maybe next time
i'll share more. I can't do it now bcause of my bad connection of net :(( This net sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't... 8->

Guest Alpha-jG

CURRENT RANKINGS

1. Kim Soo Hyun 54%2. Lee Min Ho 42%3. Jung Yong Hwa 2%We're dropping. Please don't forget to vote. It's a pity I can no longer open all the FB I made waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

As I have mentioned before, I became KSH's fan because he moved me to tears when he cried in MLFAS and because of that, I wanted to see all his past work. I have downloaded most of his dramas and movies. I have yet to find the earlier ones. Some actors cry and i can only see their tears, but I cannot feel their pain. That's what makes KSH different from the other young actors. He has depth.

In line with today's theme, KIm Soo Hyun as an actor, let me post this article which came out at the height of the drama, regarding his impressive crying performance, I hope and pray that he gets the SIDA award this year for MLFAS and continuous recognition for his future projects.

class="content-title" “Man From the Stars’” Kim Soo Hyun Impresses with Emotional Sobbing Scenes kpop1stop January 25, 2014

kim-soo-hyun2.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun displays his great acting skills with his powerful and emotional crying scene during the epilogue to episode 12 for the drama “Man From the Stars.”

In the epilogue, alien Do Min Joon (played by Kim Soo Hyun) is finally realizing that his time on earth is coming to an end, and that he will soon have to leave his love Song Yi behind. His recent crying performance was reminiscent of a previous emotional sobbing scene he had in MBC‘s drama Moon Embracing the Sun. It’s amazing how he can deliver such a believable crying performance on the spot.

20140124_1390525374_53733200_1_59_201401

You can watch Kim Soo Hyun’s tear jerking epilogue below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ITNEYngxhxg

credit:  soompi

Guest iamaryn

A program did a summary on KSH's debut program, Kimchi Cheese Smile..Though I don't understand anything, Soo Hyun does comedic acts really well too
Part 1

Part 2

An amazed co-stars...
I love you Lawyer JANG

“Man From the Stars” Kim Chang Wan Talks About Kim Soo Hyun’s Acting jun2yng December 26, 2013 11 Comments
“Man From the Stars” Kim Chang Wan Talks About Kim Soo Hyun’s Acting

Actor Kim Chang Wan from “Man From the Stars” recently talked about co-star Kim Soo Hyun‘s acting. 

“Man From the Stars” just aired its first episode last week on December 18, telling the story of a 400-year-old alien’s romance (Kim Soo Hyun) with a reckless top-star actress (Jeon Ji Hyun). Just on its third episode, the drama is recording a solid national viewer rating of 19.4%, and is currently the top Wednesday-Thursday drama.

Kim Chang Wan plays the role of lawyer Jang Young Mok in the drama, who  has a rather complicated yet simple relationship with Kim Soo Hyun’s character, Do Min Joon. Kim Chang Wan said that this is his first time working with Kim Soo Hyun, and “since we’ve worked together, I see that Soo Hyun has a lot of ambition in acting, and he’s very subtle and detailed. He’s most definitely an actor I will have my eye on.” 

The veteran actor also spoke about dramas in general, and said, “There are a lot of dramas in Korea right now, and truthfully, a drama isn’t made by the director and actors, but is a work completed because the audience watches it. The audience motivates the creation of good dramas.”

Kim Chang Wan is currently hosting “Beautiful Morning with Kim Chang Wan” on SBS Power FM 107.7 from 9 to 11am, and is receiving a lot of love from listeners for his kind answers to their questions. 

kim chang wan

cr: soompi news

class="entry-title" Idols choose Kim Soo Hyun as the star they want most as a group member

20120522_kimsoohyun_idol-460x684.jpg

Actor Kim Soo Hyun was voted as the star idols want most when it comes to their own group.

On May 23rd’s 2012 airing of ‘Weekly Idol‘, a survey was conducted asking idols which star they would like to add as a group member.

The staff revealed the results of the survey, and Kim Soo Hyun came in first place. The actor inherited his former rock star father’s musical talents as well as his excellent acting skills, which he showed on ‘The Moon That Embraces the Sun‘. Kim Soo Hyun has received acknowledgement as both a great singer and actor.

Other celebrities who ranked on this survey are Busker Busker‘s Jang Bum Joon, actor Lee Kwang Soo, and comedian Shin Bora.

By SooMan Posted in News

Hehehe... see... even idols want him...i mean who doesn't?

Guest YangD

TAKING ABT BABY ACTING SKILL..HE S SHOW THE BEST ON EVERY SINGLE CRYING SCENE..IT S SO BEAUTIFUL AND BROKE MY HEART...KIM SOO HYUN IS THE BEST KOREAN ACTOR .....
ibxIX7rN9XoqgM.jpg

ibrh4JIlJXqvmy.jpg

imq3WD1dhXE4L.jpg

ijwR1jLLORVJt.gif

ibO1ZXxpUrBcN.png

ibd65DUGNBgMX7.png

ijC50A66XF7MG.png

iEb0jGc9EL6Bj.gif

ib1E4v1atV6gdn.gif

Guest YangD

'You Who Came From the Stars' PD praises Kim Soo Hyun as the best actor in his age group

ibmv2S9VCTo5Kj.jpg

PD Kim Geun Soo shared, "I first saw Kim Soo Hyun who starred as a child actor at the time and I was surprised by his impressive acting, his expressions and emotional depth... And I met him again for 'You Who Came From the Stars' and he always touches the staff's hearts with his acting and other external qualities."

"If Soo Hyun can act at that level right now, I look forward to how he will bring more audiences to laughter and tears as time passes... It was to the point that I even told director Jang, 'Among the actors I've seen around his age, he is the best.' One really cool actor has been born."

"Even though Soo Hyun fell into the winter river 30 times, his pupils did not stray thanks to his vivid eyes... The drama is approaching an end right now but he doesn't show signs of exhaustion and his impressive energy is like that of one who just starts filming the production."

"A good drama is not made out of thin air... Regardless of the viewer ratings, what's important is how the staff and cast have good teamwork, share their feelings, and pour in their passion. In that sense, 'You Who Came From the Stars' possesses all of those qualities from the beginning to end."

source http://www.allkpop.com/

HWON the Mighty KING!!! :x :x :x

class="entry-title"Diversified Acting of Kim Soo Hyun Won Praises
Read more: http://dramahaven.com/diversified-acting-of-kim-soo-hyun-won-praises/#ixzz38BCEDWb7

The diversified acting of Kim Soo Hyun in the MBC TV Wednesday and Thursday drama The Moon that Embraces the Sun is attracting attention of audience.

Lee Hwon who is in royal progress in plain cloth said, “Nobody would think that a king of a country will looks like me.” But him who he is getting around the country does not get to see the real life of the citizens, while bathing at night, he said “not satisfactory” and at the same time intentionally jokes to let the guard Woon to bath together with him, revealing his sexy charm in the bucket. When he sees citizens are suffering from oppression by government officers, he unable to restrain his anger and loudly reprimand, showing the style of the king. Finally he says with a smile to Bo Kyung who tried to shake his position through Queen Dowager Yoon and family clan, “I don’t like hypocrisy and insincerity.” And looking at the Wol who is resembling with Yeon Woo, Lee Hwon asks her with sorrowful eyes if she has seen him before. At this time, he is no longer a majesty king but just a man in the passion of love.

sunnmoon-kim-soo-hyun-diverse-acting1.jpsunnmoon-kim-soo-hyun-diverse-acting2.jp

The ever changing acting skill of Kim Soo Hyun in the drama has attracted the attention of the viewers. Many viewers commented with praises, “The all new image of king,” “I can completely immerse into the drama because of the Kim Soo Hyun’s acting,” “Although the young Yeo Jin Goo is good, but the king Kim Soo Hyun very handsome,” and so on.