❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

3ew4g7i65spu6t7ne1c9phmcn.jpg

ttjn4zu2l2370jatg1xin7j2.jpg

5br0kiyo6x2dm1ai5vg8traq2.jpg

I really miss his Do Min Joon look. 

BTW I notice that this thread doesn't have a Profile/filmography/links/etc. on the front page. It seems most celebs thread have one. Is it possible to edit the first post? 

• Like 4

NEWS

Part of Soo Hyun

Kim Soo Hyun left the movie industry …Famine in 20s Famous Actor

Kim Soo Hyun left, Kang Ha Neul also left.

Kim Soo Hyun, a star who is capturing Asian women's heart, became a soldier in charge of national security. On the 23rd last month, according to the call of the country, he entered the Paju Gyeonggi recruit Training Center in Gyeonggi Province.

Kim Soo Hyun's enlistment was not only domestic but also Asia's big news.It is because he is a Hallyu star who has become the best star in domestic and abroad with the drama 'Moon Embraces The Sun' in 2012 and 'You Who Came From The Star'
It is a great regret that the two years gap is inevitable to accelerate the activities.To fans, to broadcasting companies, to movies.

In the movie world, the twenties are the loops connecting teenagers and forties. Especially Kim Soo Hyun who is a unique actor and led the entire film and also took charge of the box office.

Secretly Greatly (2013) has achieved 8 million box office in nationwide thanks to Kim Soo Hyun's performance, and' Real '(2017) led to massive investment of Alibaba Pictures from China Alibaba Group in the name of Kim Soo Hyun.In other words, a walking string of box office hits.

In recent years, Kim Soo Hyun has been ranked as one of the best actor in casting Film Industry. Although his previous film "Real" failed to hit the box office, it was the only failure. Few people think that the failure of this film will undermine Kim Soo Hyun's status.

Kim Soo Hyun's enlistment is likely to deepen the famine in 20s actor in Film Industry. 

Kang Ha Neul whose character and charm are distinctly different from Kim Soo Hyun but guaranteed to be both talented and popular has join the Army last September. 

In the film industry, male actors in their 20s are beautiful, their 30s are passionate, and their 40s are beautiful times.

One filmmaker said, "Although famine in the twenties has deepened, it is not a big problem at the moment, but in the case of Kim Soo Hyun and Kang Ha Neul, They are still actors who are expected to be great in their thirties.30 to 40 a much wider career choices too".

"The screen has a clearer tendency to shine when it comes to age and experience," he said.

Kang Ha Neul and Kim Soo Hyun will be left the empty seat to be filled by someone.The actor can take-off, a new actor can be found. However, the presence of the two is not replaced and disappears. There will be a place to fill the larger and wider area when they return to film industry after serving in the army.

Above all, there are a lot of fans not only in Korea but also in Asia, as well as domestic fans, who set the timer and waiting for two men, as a Gomsin (between army a neologism for woman who is waiting for a boyfriend or a lover back from military enlistment).

Source :

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=416&aid=0000213762

http://sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10008822896

DNnngq_UIAAY7l2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, klky007 said:

Miss this natural, warm, gentle and friendly face. 

Just look at that pair of beautiful sparkling eyes...melted :wub:

q2QlhRa.gif

Cr. owner/logo

With all the camera flash flashing, he still look handsome and his eyes you can die for!

45 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

:love::love:

DNi5dgiV4AA1haz?format=jpg

Cr.owner

This picture is awesome! His face is :blush::heart:

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Can't really tell for certain..i can't pinpoint his characteristics. Thanks for sharing. I got really excited just knowing it might be him..lol!

3 minutes ago, babe19 said:

If it’s KSH, I will be so happy :heart:

Me too...i got the pic from IG and very excited waiting for the next pics..:D

• Like 1