Quantcast

❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️ [ Upcoming drama "That night" ]

Kim Soo Hyun’s New Film Holds Open Auditions for Female Lead Roles

LINE it!

Kim Soo Hyun’s New Film Holds Open Auditions for Female Lead Roles

It’s been reported that Kim Soo Hyun‘s upcoming film “Real(working title) is planning to hold open auditions to find the perfect two actresses to take lead roles opposite the top star.

“Real” is an action thriller set in the dark underbelly of a vibrant city, and tells the story of what happens when an ambitious problem solver named Jang Tae Kyung (played by Kim Soo Hyun) encounters a reporter.

Kim Soo Hyun’s agency KeyEast says, “It’s expected that two female leads will be cast through open auditions.” KeyEast states that the characters are females in their mid to late 20s, and applications from both new and established actresses are welcome.

They also add that aspirants must be willing to film revealing scenes.

Auditions will be held from July 13 to 24. “Real” is set to begin filming this October.

Source (1)

CR: soompi

• Like 7
  • Replies 54.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hwonhwon_stv

• lhynne

• rossy79

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're welcome @ilwoo_aein   Kim Soo Hyun lands at No. 4 of Pop culture's Big 10 "Kim Soo Hyun effect", even Peng Li Yuan (China's First Lady) is also smitten by him translated by Pechumori 150702 Mo

Hi! It was a shocking news that greeted me today while reading about the half sister. I remember someone mentioning about Soo hyun having a sister here in the forum way way before but it was quickly f

Real is actually not a failed project but somewhat cater to different group of people who appreciates. I marveled  at KSH for being brave enough to make this step which many dare not. When he had

CIeZ_gQUsAERLIX.jpgCIeZ_xLVAAApn62.jpgCIeaAHgUsAAr2mO.jpgCIeaAbTUYAAscXR.jpgcr moon_HB

Asdfghjkl too cute to be true. Omg. :wub: wanna kidnap him. Sigh. Do you want milk baby?

Watched ng scene. Lol boy is NG king. Every time he got NG. Opera voice  hahaha he crack me up. Why so funny???

Edited by swingbaby
  • Like 7

Kim Soo Hyun and IU Can’t Stop Cracking Up in NG Cuts from “Producer”

Kim Soo Hyun and IU Can’t Stop Cracking Up in NG Cuts from “Producer”

On June 26, KBS hit drama “Producer” treated fans to one last broadcast before going off air. The 100-minute special contained never-before-seen footage of NG (“No Good”) cuts as well as behind-the-scenes and making-of clips.

The NG cuts were a gold mine and allowed viewers to see just how much effort and self-restraint went into shooting some of the drama’s most serious scenes. This series of NG cuts from an important scene where actors Kim Soo Hyunand IU share their feelings for each other is no exception.

Kim Soo Hyun cannot stop cracking up and apologizes repeatedly. But when Kim Soo Hyun seems to have finally gotten it together, IU causes the NG. A frustrated staff member can be heard joking, “How about the next person that causes an NG getting a slap in the face?” But the threat proves to have no bite as Kim Soo Hyun, again, cracks up.

Watch their exchange in the video above, and share with us how you’ve been dealing with “Producer” withdrawal!

credit: http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/26/kim-soo-hyun-and-iu-cant-stop-cracking-up-in-ng-cuts-from-producer/

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 6

You'll never believe the hidden talents of these 10 K-drama stars!

by Lauren Jinkerson on Fri, Jun 26, 2015  (excerpt)

Most of these K-drama stars have worked hard to perfect their acting skills and have proven to the world that they deserve accolades for their abilities. What's exceptional about these ten K-drama stars is that alongside their incredible acting skills, they have amazing hidden talents from singing to writing to nail art and beyond. They have somehow found the time to pursue many of their passions despite their very busy schedules. Here's to being inspired by all the wonderful things these ten K-drama stars are doing with their lives!

Kim Soo Hyun 

Singing 

KSH_special_talent_singing.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun is known by fans to be an amazing singer. In many of his roles he has graced us with his fantastic vocals. What's even more impressive is that he has been approached over the years with multiple recording offers but has always set them aside, insisting he wants to concentrate on acting. We are very lucky that he has chosen to show off his talents as an actor, but we are also excited that he has been showing off his talents as a singer as well in some of his acting roles (Who didn't love that karaoke scene in Producer?).

credit: http://www.dramafever.com/news/youll-never-believe-the-hidden-talents-of-these-10-k-drama-stars/

• Like 7

Hi guys! Can i call you chingus? I've been a silent lurker here for 4 years. I'm from the Philippines. Been loving ksh since will it snow for christmas. I hope you'll take care of me here.

Though I will not always post anything new about our baby (can i call him baby? I always call him that) because you guys are soooooo fast about anything new about him... i enjoyed my stay here for the past years. I hope i can contribute more in this thread...love you guys...

Hi guys! Can i call you chingus? I've been a silent lurker here for 4 years. I'm from the Philippines. Been loving ksh since will it snow for christmas. I hope you'll take care of me here.

Though I will not always post anything new about our baby (can i call him baby? I always call him that) because you guys are soooooo fast about anything new about him... i enjoyed my stay here for the past years. I hope i can contribute more in this thread...love you guys...

@AiO Hello there! I'm from the Philippines, too~^_^

Welcome to uri Sooman's thread. Hope you enjoy your stay~:lol:

• Like 4

Thank you for the very warm welcome. With the IkStars fb account, i occasionally comment and consistently 'like' all of your posts. 

@cutie_let_let  i know you're from the philippines, gurl..i hope i'll have the chance to meet you..

@AiO yeah, sure~ Are you gonna watch this???

11026208_642499479219029_164247377875288

10409365_608360445966266_325468633969733

Meet Zampano, the youngest member of this band of thieves. He longs for Yenicall’s affection and attention but she treats him as a younger brother and does not see him as a real man, capable of doing a real man’s work. 

Catch Soo Hyun Kim (My Love From The Star) as he plays the rookie thief, Zampano in THE THIEVES, Tagalized! Exclusively showing in SM Cinemas on July 1!
Edited by cutie_let_let
  • Like 5

@AiO yeah, sure~ Are you gonna watch this???

11026208_642499479219029_164247377875288

10409365_608360445966266_325468633969733

Meet Zampano, the youngest member of this band of thieves. He longs for Yenicall’s affection and attention but she treats him as a younger brother and does not see him as a real man, capable of doing a real man’s work. 

Catch Soo Hyun Kim (My Love From The Star) as he plays the rookie thief, Zampano in THE THIEVES, Tagalized! Exclusively showing in SM Cinemas on July 1!

sure. Is this for july 1 only? Though i watched it many times, i still want to see KSH in the big Screen!

EXCITED...☺

Hi swingbaby, I'm curious & excited to know who will be his female partner in his upcoming movie. Thanks for sharing that article here. :lol:

Me too. I'm curious who will audition and who will be selected... 

I'm thinking, Park shin Hye, Moon Chae Won, Im Yoona, IU, Ham Eunjung? Will they audition publicly? Hmmmm...

Guest nicolec0

Hi swingbaby, I'm curious & excited to know who will be his female partner in his upcoming movie. Thanks for sharing that article here. :lol:

I'm thinking, Park shin Hye, Moon Chae Won, Im Yoona, IU, Ham Eunjung? Will they audition publicly? Hmmmm...

They also add that aspirants must be willing to film revealing scenes. B) I think IU can't audition she's still 22 yrs old but you have a nice list there. Let me also add Park Min Young, Shin se kyung, Han Hyo Joo. :)

Edited by nicolec0

They also add that aspirants must be willing to film revealing scenes. B) I think IU can't audition she's still 22 yrs old but you have a nice list there. Let me also add Park Min Young, Shin se kyung, Han Hyo Joo. :)

I think IU won't audition because of that condition (not her image,right).  

Since you brought up that topic (having revealing scenes), now i am more wondering and excited as well that uri soo hyun will have revealing scenes as well...

CANT WAIT...

Edited by AiO
  • Jillia changed the title to Kim Soo Hyun 김수현 - Upcoming Drama 2021: "That Night"
  • swingbaby changed the title to ❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️ [ Upcoming drama "That night" ]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic