❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

@aio, @ilwoo_aein

Thank you for your comments. You are right. 

There are few villain roles. Hopefully it's be a big hit because of our Soohyun.

As you said Jang IIwoo is LMH's friend. LMH and Soohyun might be a good friend.

Again..Please VOTE for KSH. 9 hours left.

http://vote.kdramastars.com/2015-first-half-best-actor-kdrama

Edited by minkijung
  • Like 2

@aio, @ilwoo_aein

Thank you for your comments. You are right. 

There are few villain roles. Hopefully it's be a big hit because of our Soohyun.

As you said Jang IIwoo is LMH's friend. LMH and Soohyun might be a good friend.

Again..Please VOTE for KSH. 9 hours left.

http://vote.kdramastars.com/2015-first-half-best-actor-kdrama

@minkijung yes, let's pray REAL will be a big hit because of Soohyun. I'm sure his fans can't wait to see his new image :) I really hope that Ilwoo already introduced Soohyun to Minho and Kim Bum so that they can hang out together. Ilwoo - Minho - Kim Bum used to hang out together in a cafe everytime they have a chance. It will be great to see Soohyun joins them ^_^ Who knows that actually Minho-Soohyun already met each other? :D 

FACE SHOP and LOTTE DUTY FREE update! Soohyun's smile is so sweet~~ :wub:

CIwDpxzUcAA6ATN.jpg

CIvdJCgUAAAFyfY.jpg

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 3

Guest theprodigy

@minkijung yes, let's pray REAL will be a big hit because of Soohyun. I'm sure his fans can't wait to see his new image :) I really hope that Ilwoo already introduced Soohyun to Minho and Kim Bum so that they can hang out together. Ilwoo - Minho - Kim Bum used to hang out together in a cafe everytime they have a chance. It will be great to see Soohyun joins them ^_^ Who knows that actually Minho-Soohyun already met each other? :D 

hopefully youre right! isnt it so cool just thinking about KSH and minho hanging XD they would be part of  like THE squad

IMAGINE if ksh and iu were a couple... 2 biggest hallyu couples KSH-IU and LMH-Suzy (also kinda makes sense since IU and suzy are like besties hehe one can dream)

The funny thing is IU, Suzy and T-ara Ji Yeon are best friend. 

They all were kissed by our Soohyun.:P

He has many celebrity friends.

Park Shin Hye mentioned that KSH texted to her for Heir good rating.  Song Joong Ki even gave a message to him. KSH went to Woo Young's BD party. Others are Park Ki Wang, Taecyeon, Jung IL Woo, Lee Hyun Woo, Jo Jung Suk

For his relationship, whoever he is dating, I will support him. (I hope he'd not be caught by Dispatch)

Just for fun, I also enjoy shipping him with many actresses such as Go Ara, Suzy, Park Shin Hye, IU, Shin Se Kung. KSH matches well with any actresses he works with. He is a king of chemistry.

Sorry for my English.

Edited by minkijung
  • Like 2

Hi guys...Watching YWCFS for the nth time. I have not chosen which drama to watch after The Producers, just to fill out the gap while waiting for 'Real'. 

@ilwoo_aein because of the pics of our Royal Brothers, i missed the drama so i'm planning to watch TMETS again. Also, can yoU share some Jung Il woo kdrama titles so i could get to check on him also...

PS: I really LOVE your updates with our baby.☺

@norbaizura abdullah hi! I missed your updates and campaigns. Although i'm new in posting here, i've been following this thread for quite some time and i love your campaigns that i didnt miss any voting sites of our baby.. hope to hear from you soon...☺

Edited by AiO

hopefully youre right! isnt it so cool just thinking about KSH and minho hanging XD they would be part of  like THE squad

IMAGINE if ksh and iu were a couple... 2 biggest hallyu couples KSH-IU and LMH-Suzy (also kinda makes sense since IU and suzy are like besties hehe one can dream)

Ilwoo, KSH, LMH and Kim Bum hang out together..That would be cool! Ilwoo must be happy that he has 3 handsome hallyu stars as his best friends :D The squad of 'Boys Over Flowers'. I hope that someday they can work together in a drama or blockbuster movie :wub:

The funny thing is IU, Suzy and T-ara Ji Yeon are best friend. 

They all were kissed by our Soohyun.:P

He has many celebrity friends.

Park Shin Hye mentioned that KSH texted to her for Heir good rating.  Song Joong Ki even gave a message to him. KSH went to Woo Young's BD party. Others are Park Ki Wang, Taecyeon, Jung IL Woo, Lee Hyun Woo, Jo Jung Suk

For his relationship, whoever he is dating, I will support him. I really want him to be happy.

Just for fun, I also enjoy shipping him with many actresses such as Go Ara, Suzy, Park Shin Hye, IU, Shin Se Kung.

KSH matches well with many actresses. He is a pro (chemistry).

Sorry for my English.

Those k-pop girls are lucky to be kissed by Soohyun LOL I'm looking forward to see the next actress who will be kissed by Soohyun :P Yupp! I agree with you. He has great chemistry with so many actress. Two thumbs up for Soohyun! ;)

Hi guys...Watching YWCFS for the nth time. I have not chosen which drama to watch after The Producers, just to fill out the gap while waiting for 'Real'. 

@ilwoo_aein because of the pics of our Royal Brothers, i missed the drama so i'm planning to watch TMETS again. Also, can yoU share some Jung Il woo kdrama titles so i could get to check on him also...

PS: I really LOVE your updates with our baby.☺

@AiO Thank you! Happy to know that you love the updates that i shared here ^_^ Wow! You've already watched YWCFTS so many times. I envy you. I bought YWCFTS DVD but i didn't have time to rewatch the drama hahaha..I often re-watch the NG collection and making of videos because Soohyun is hilarious in those NG videos and making of videos :D I also miss the Royal Brothers. I love TMETS so much. One of the BEST sageuk dramas i've ever watched. :)  Although in the end, Ilwoo's character has to die, but i'm satisfied with the ending because Yang Myung sacrified himself for the happiness of his beloved brother King Lee Hwon :wub:

Hmm, if you want to watch Ilwoo's drama, maybe you can try to watch his modern drama 'Flower Boys Ramyun Shop', '49 Days' or 'My Fair Lady'. Or if you want to want his sageuk drama, you can try to watch 'Journal of Night Watchman' and 'The Return of Iljimae'. ;)

Morning vitamin for all of us! THE FACE SHOP update! I want his photo along with his autograph :w00t:

CIwWHJJUAAA6Mrw.jpg

• Like 3

@norbaizura abdullah hi! I missed your updates and campaigns. Although i'm new in posting here, i've been following this thread for quite some time and i love your campaigns that i didnt miss any voting sites of our baby.. hope to hear from you soon...☺

Hi... welcome to the thread... Welcome to iKstars  family thread! I've been around... still updating and doing campaigns... mostly on twitters... Not to worry... our dear Undraa aka @swingbaby is still here, taking care of the thread. But... you're right... I need to do some campaign here now... so many out there... We need to win them all!

• Like 5

We have a new poll to vote guys... well... not that new... but we still have around four days to do it. It's not that important...but we don't have anything else to do right now... so we might as well vote this! Spread the link and lets see if we can win this one too... We can vote 20 times perday.

http://t.cn/RLv8nyL 

The other fandom has been too cocky about this... but no biggie... win or lose.... lets make it fun!!! We all know that our baby is the best! Nobody can even deny that fact! So... just enjoy!!! 

CI1VACUVAAEutKX.jpg

SO... HAPPY VOTING GUYS!!!!

• Like 1

We have a new poll to vote guys... well... not that new... but we still have around four days to do it. It's not that important...but we don't have anything else to do right now... so we might as well vote this! Spread the link and lets see if we can win this one too... We can vote 20 times perday.

http://t.cn/RLv8nyL 

The other fandom has been too cocky about this... but no biggie... win or lose.... lets make it fun!!! We all know that our baby is the best! Nobody can even deny that fact! So... just enjoy!!! 

CI1VACUVAAEutKX.jpg

SO... HAPPY VOTING GUYS!!!!

See...I really dont know about this poll. i will cast my votes here dont worry... have a nice day iKstars!!!! fighting! :-)

@norbaizura abdullah  Thanks..

PS: done voting... :-)

Edited by AiO

Good morning iKstars sisters~ Here's morning vitamin for all of us! Lovely smile from uri Soohyuniiee~~Cuteness overload!! :wub:

CI1H9X7UkAAn_wL.jpg

CI1H-KXUEAAQue1.jpg

LOTTE DUTY FREE update!

CI2mslTUAAAqtnI.jpg

@norbaizura abdullah hello! welcome back! Nice to see you back in this thread. It's been a while since the last time i read your post :)

• Like 1