❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

[SBS Star] Kim Soo Hyun Has Been Cast in Netflix Original Series as a Serial Killer?

201488400_1280.jpg

Actor Kim Soo Hyun is considering his role in Netflix Original Series 'Finger'. On November 6, it was revealed that Kim Soo Hyun is in talks to join Netflix Original Series 'Finger'. Kim Soo Hyun's management agency GOLD MEDALIST revealed that the actor has recently been offered a role in 'Finger'. The agency commented, "It is a role that's still being considered at the moment though."

201488399_1280.jpg

'Finger' will be directed by director Kim Ji-woo, who previously directed 'Eungyo' (2012), '4th Place' (2015), 'Heart Blackened' (2017), 'Tune in for Love' (2019) and more. It is said that 'Finger' will be a Korean version of a mega-hit Hollywood movie 'American Psycho' (2000). It is about a serial killer whom everyone actually knows as a hard-working famous architect. Kim Soo Hyun was offered to play the role of this serial killer.

201488398_1280.jpg

Meanwhile, the production team of 'Finger' is planned to kick off shooting next spring.

(Credit= 'soohyun_k216' Instagram)

(SBS Star)

13 Music K-Dramas That Will Have Your Heart Singing

fa21cd7dee054a9cb7ae9eb3c0c60352.jpeg?s=

Music is a universal language that speaks to heart and souls. Which is why when a K-drama’s storyline is based on music, it makes it that much more enjoyable to watch. There have been a fair share of music-themed K-dramas, but here are just a few to get you started. Happy K-drama watching!

Note: List is in no particular order, and there may be minor spoilers!

3. “Dream High

dream-high.jpg

“Dream High” tells the story of several high school students who aspire to become K-pop idols. Go Hye Mi (Suzy) must convince two other students to come to her school in order for her to get accepted into the program. One of these students is Song Sam Dong, played by Kim Soo Hyun. He is a boy from the countryside who meets Hye Mi and falls in love with her, following her to Kirin Art High School.

dream-high.gif

Watching “Dream High” is like taking a walk down memory lane. You get to see a lot of well established actors when they were first starting out in their careers. It’s a feel-good drama that has a lot of dancing and singing scenes that will lift your spirits. It’s rare that you get to see so many idols in one drama these days, which is why this particular series is extra special.

You can start watching “Dream High” here:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

I hope he accepts this role.  He is the type of actor like to act on a different role every time and accept new challenge.  That's why I adore him so much, because he is not trying to take the safe role only show his pretty face in the drama.  It happens to a lot of K male leads, how boring is that.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Netizens Vote For The Best-Looking Korean Male Actors In Hanbok

Which Actor Looks Best In Hanbok? The Result Shows Park Bo-gum, Lee Joon-gi, Cha Eun-woo, Kim Soo-Hyun On The List!

a3m0p31z17nnc881mwetp8s7w6cqe44u.png?d=1

Recently, the Korean website Exciting DC (익사이팅 디시) conducted a survey asking which male actor looks best in traditional hanbok.

It was a close fight between the actors who finished in first and second place, but finally the last vote has been cast.

Let’s have a look at the result!  

1. Kim Soo-hyun (8899 votes / 32%)

kim soo hyun in hanbok in korean drama my love from the star

Having completed his military duty, Kim Soo-hyun made his acting comeback in the K-drama It's Okay To Not Be Okay.

But earning him the number one spot in the ranking were his looks in Moon Embracing the Sun. It makes us want to re-watch the 2012 drama series!  

netizens vote the best looking korean male actor in traditional clothing hanbok, kim soo hyun

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://creatrip.com/en/blog/8860

• Like 2

*** So good to hear that KSH confirms to be doing the Netflix original K-drama "Bloody Finger". The updated synopsis has come out . KSH will be playing a reclusive mysterious spatial designer who does everything himself and is only contactable by email. He was adopted overseas as a kid and returned to South Korea after both parents died in an accident and left their money to him. Everyone is curious who he is and gradually his real identity will be revealed during the drama. The character is described as basically playing two characters though not split personality. This sounds even more amazing! I heard that the release of this is 2022, though.Sigh........still so far.  I'm curious & excited who will be the leading lady. I wonder if there's a love story in the drama. GO, KSH! This will challenge him again. I'm excited to see him back on the small screen.  :blush:

• Like 2

***KSH is one of the celebrities that have been confirmed for the '2020 Asia Artist Awards.' As previously reported, this year's ceremony will be taking place on November 25th at 6 P.M KST (red carpet will start at 4 P.M KST) with Super Junior's Leeteuk as the MC of the night. Looking forward to see him on this event.  :blush:

• Like 2

On 11/14/2020 at 12:45 PM, swingbaby said:

He nominated for DAESANG in APAN  I'm so proud of him. Looking forward APAN and AAA.

I miss him seeing in award ceremony

I heard a rumour that it will release in 2022

@swingbaby, actually, there's a report stating that it will be released on 2022. :blush:

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Editor’s Pick: 2020 Best Korean Drama Original Soundtracks

2020-korean-drama-original-soundtracks.j

Which 2020 Korean Drama OSTs  have left quite an impact this season?

Setting up our year-end count down for 2020 K-Drama season, we pick the tracks worthy of 2020 Best Korean Drama OST badge.

In choosing the notable soundtracks incorporated in 2020 Korean Dramas, we decided two simple rules.

First, how the song’s message fit perfectly in the story. This is easy to spot because it usually layered the poignant moments of the series. Second, the track’s lingering value for K-Drama fans who watched it, and for those who may hear it in passing.

“In Your Time – AKMU Soohyun | “Breath” – Sam Kim | “Little by Little” – CHEEZE for It’s Okay To Not Be Okay

We sure will not miss the stunning music of It’s Okay To Not Be Okay. The story we never imagined we needed in our lives has also endowed us with truly amazing music.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Hellokpop

https://www.hellokpop.com/featured/editors-pick-best-2020-korean-drama-ost/

6 Actors Who Can’t Hold Their Liquor

When you watch Korean entertainment shows, you will often see how celebrities flaunt their “heavy drinking.” However, here are some of the actors who are known as cheap drunks (though they look like they could be one heady drinker).

kim-soo-hyun.jpg

It turns out that Kim Soo Hyun can only drink 3 to 4 glasses of soju and 2 cans of beer. He once said that he never drinks “too much” because he feels bloated if he drinks more than usual and also because his face turns cherry red. He was seen carrying orange juice instead of alcohol at the after-party for his hit-drama My Love from the Star, drawing laughter.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2114337

10 K-Dramas That Marked Actors’ Return From The Military

When it comes time for an actor to enlist in the military, fans tend to convey a variety of responses. Sometimes it’s disappointment, sadness, sorrow, or even pride that their favorite actor is serving their country. At the time of enlistment, it might seem like you’ll never see them again, but the truth is, time does pass and actors do return from the military, eager to take on new projects. Here are 10 actors and the K-dramas that marked their return from the military.

Note: List is in no particular order!

7. “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay” – Kim Soo Hyun

Kim Soo Hyun enlisted in the military on October 23, 2017 following his role in the movie “Real.” He was discharged on July 1, 2019.

kim-soo-hyun.jpg

There was a lot of anticipation for Kim Soo Hyun to pick his first drama project after being discharged from the military. The expectations were even higher as he had not starred in a K-drama since his role in “The Producers.” People were excited to hear that Kim Soo Hyun would be starring in “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” and that his counterpart would be Seo Ye Ji.

kim-soo-hyun.gif

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi News

• Like 2

15 Lines By K-Drama Male Leads That Still Give Us Butterflies

980996c51adf4ee3a4600f7f79dd0ad5.jpeg?s=

Every K-drama fan goes through a moment when watching a really good series. It’s that moment when the main lead drops an oh-so-romantic line that has you completely swooning. Over the very long history of K-dramas, there have been a handful that K-drama fans are still unable to get over. Here are 15 of those epic, heart-stopping lines.

4. “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

“I love you so much! I said I love you!”

-Moon Kang Tae (Kim Soo Hyun)-

kim-soo-hyun.gif

When a popular children’ book writer, Go Moon Young (Seo Ye Ji), first lays eyes on Moon Kang Tae, she has to have him. Despite Kang Tae’s persistent rejection of Moon Young’s advances, she still pursues him and first declares her love for him by yelling it out loud for everyone to hear as he walks away. So when Kang Tae finally realizes his feelings for her and reciprocates her confession, he does it in Moon Young fashion by yelling it out to her. It’s the perfect display of affection that suits the two lovebirds.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

Top 10 Most Handsome Korean Actors According To Kpopmap Readers (November 2020)

The ranking of the top 10 most handsome Korean actors is back!

On Kpopmap, we opened a vote where viewers can select the actor they think is the most handsome out of 45 actors (does not include acting-dols) (if you are curious about the actor selection, check the explanations here). The poll is constantly open, if you also want to participate, you easily can here.

Thank you to those who had participated and are participating in the ranking of the best-looking Korean actors according to your personal standard.

This month, Yoon ShiYoon kept the first place, followed by Lee MinHo and Ji ChangWook.

Here are the top 10 most handsome Korean actors according to Kpopmap readers based on November 27, 2020 data.

6. Kim SooHyun (-)

kim-soohyun-hana-bank-by-golden-medalist

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-10-most-handsome-korean-actors-according-to-kpopmap-readers-november-2020/

These Were The 25 Best K-Dramas In 2020, According To Fans

How many have you watched?

It’s getting close to the end of the year, and popular polling website KingChoice recently put up a poll for fans to vote for their favorite K-dramas from 2020. After millions of votes, the results are in! Check them out for yourself below, and maybe find a new show to binge while you’re at it!

9. It’s Okay to Not Be Okay

source : https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-best-korean-drama-2020-close-nov-30-1251.html

*** I thought all along this event was postponed per report I had read recently due to covid 19 increasing in SK but, it went on this weekend, without an audience but actually really NICE to see many popular stars taking the time to attend and accept their awards in person. I was glad seeing healthy faces. KSH won (2) awards : Daesang & Hot Issue Award with his co-star in the drama, "It's OK To Not Be Okay". :blush:

************************************************************************************

Lee Jung-jae, Kim Soo-hyun, TWICE honored at 2020 Asia Artist Awards

http://img.koreatimes.co.kr/upload/newsV2/images/202011/0c1b91aa394749fbb5ce4f912ac98d11.jpg/dims/resize/740/optimize
Actors Lee Jung-jae, left, and Kim Soo-hyun deliver acceptance speech after winning the award at 2020 Asia Artist Awards held in Seoul, Saturday. Courtesy of AAA Organizing Committee

By Kwak Yeon-soo

Actors Lee Jung-jae, Kim Soo-hyun as well as K-pop groups TWICE and BTS were honored at the 2020 Asia Artist Awards (AAA) ― the icing on the cake for their activities this year.

This year's ceremony was streamed online on MyMusicTaste, an online concert platform, Saturday night due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

Lee was named best actor in the film category for his role as ruthless villain Ray in hardboiled action film "Deliver Us from Evil."

"Thank you so much for this," Lee said after receiving the award. "It was fun to play such a unique character in Deliver Us from Evil. I received so much help from fellow actors and the film crew. I'd like to thank the audience for watching the film when it hit the theaters."

Kim Soo-hyun took home the best actor award in the TV series category for portraying Moon Gang-tae, a caregiver who buries his emotions to better care for his older brother, in "It's Okay Not to Be Okay."

"I would like to sincerely thank producer Park Shin-woo, writer Jo Yong and all the production staff. I am very thankful to Oh Jung-se, Seo Yea-ji and other fellow actors," the actor said.

"While filming 'It's Okay Not to Be Okay,' I was curious about how the characters with emotional wounds and backstories change over time. I truly enjoyed expressing the complex narrative arc of the character," Kim said.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : Korea Times

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2020/11/398_300087.html