Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swingbaby

♥️♥️♥️ Kim Soo Hyun 김수현 ♥️♥️♥️

Kim Soo Hyun Reveals He Felt Goosebumps While Working With Seo Ye Ji in New Drama

kim-soo-hyun-reveals-he-felt-goosebumps-

Before the release of the ongoing tvN drama "It's Okay To Not Be Okay," a press conference for the series was held in South Korea, wherein the cast members Kim Soo Hyun, Seo Ye Ji, Oh Jung Se, and Park Kyu Young were present. The drama's director Park Shin Woo was also there.

"It's Okay To Not Be Okay" is based on Moon Kang Tae, who works at a psychiatric ward and Go Moon Young, an introvert with an antisocial personality disorder. She is also a famous writer of children's books.

Moon Kang Tae (Kim Soo Hyun), in a psychiatric ward, jots down the patients' conditions to be able to face and deal with some unexpected events. For example, if the patients fight or if they run away from the ward. He only earns about KRW 1.8 million (USD 1,600) a month.

On the other hand, Go Moon Young (Seo Ye Ji) well-known children's book writer with an extremely selfish, arrogant, and rude personality. Eventually, they meet and change each other's lives.

All the fans are looking forward to the sizzling chemistry between these two leads of the drama. All those released trailers and teasers are all so promising to give us a rebellious, spooky love story that instantly intrigued viewers.

During the press conference, Kim Soo Hyun was asked about his experience working with Seo Ye Ji. He responded, saying that normally, they feel very comfortable working with each other. But when she's acting in front of the camera, it's like the character of Go Moon Young comes out instantly, and he gets goosebumps because of it. He was greatly motivated by her acting since she receives energy from her in that way.

Seo Ye Ji agreed to Kim Soo Hyun's statement, adding that they are very comfortable working together, but when Kim Soo Hyun starts acting in front of the camera, he incredibly gets focused on his character. And it has made her think that he is "the actor Kim Soo Hyun,'' and he's a great help to her.

"It's Okay to Not Be Okay" takes over tvN's Saturday and Sunday 21:00 time slot, which was formerly occupied by "When My Love Blooms" and will be followed by "Stranger Season 2" in August.

The first script reading for tvN drama series "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" was held sometime during the first quarter of 2020.

The drama premiered on June 20, 2020. Watch the teaser for Episode 3 below!

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118182/20200623/kim-soo-hyun-reveals-felt-goosebumps-working-seo-ye-ji.htm

Most Searched Dramas in 3rd week of June 2020:

1. #It's Okay To Not Be Okay
2. #Backstreet Rookie
3. #Once Again
4. #My Unfamiliar Family
5. #Mystic Popup Bar
6. #Good Casting
7. #KkondaeIntern
8. #King Maker The Change of Destiny
9. #Dinner Mate
10.#Team Bulldog Off duty Investigation

Most Searched Actors in 3rd week of June 2020:

1. #Kim Soo Hyun
2. #Choi Won Young
3. #Ji Chang Wook
4. #Hwang Jung Eum
5. #Choo Ja Hyun
6. #Kim Yoo Jung
7. #Park Hae Jin
8. #Ryu Si Won 
9. #Jung Eun Ji
10.#Lee Sang Yeob

FR. INS. 
CR. NETFLIX SG 

7af2e1fdfc0392454f45975e9094a4c27c1e25af.jpg

Love these

104658633_1186932605000212_1326340639900

105597204_1186932671666872_7391216042551

104427803_1186932705000202_7456303062853

104496393_1186932818333524_3026426594948

106005235_1186933051666834_3239236904107

• Like 2

So cute :heart4:

64419e37ly1gg4lopoy2fj20xc0pgdpf.jpg

cr: Monkey

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Those who haven’t seen “Psycho but It’s Okay” yet should make sure to watch it

Posted on June 25, 2020

Seo Yeji and Kim Soohyun’s face and voice combination is crazy!! Seriously, everything about this drama is just crazy. I actually was amazed by Seo Yeji’s face, her makeup was so pretty too

natepann_temp15927363886424922242892244689677-1.jpg?w=711

Original post: Pann

[+230][-18]

[+87,-4]Seriously…. Isn’t it f***ing intersting how the male and female characters’ personalities -that are almost like a national rule- are reversed in this drama? I like how she’s flirting slyly with the male lead but he’s embarrassed about itㅜㅜ

[+31,-5]Seo Yeji’s face and voice are crazy. My mom doesn’t usually go like “pretty” or something like this when we watch dramas together, but this time, we both were just in awe of Seo Yeji’s beauty

[+35,-3]Where can I watch it?

[+25,-0]It’s so much fun! The leads chemistry is just insane!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+13,-0]I like the cast, I was just waiting for the story to see whether I should watch it or not, and I decided to watch it after seeing the 1st episode. It was just like a movie and I really liked Kim Soohyun and Seo Yeji’s combination. I recommend it for those who haven’t seen it yet!

[+8,-0]Kim Soohyun, aren’t you getting old? I don’t think there will be any awkwardness if he wears a school uniform

[+7,-0]Seo Yeji looks so pretty every time she smiles, Oh Jung Se is cute and Kim Soohyun looks f***ing coolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+6,-0]No but seriously, aren’t those visuals legendary?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both of them reached God’s level of beauty!

[+5,-1]Woah, Oh Jung Se’s acting was really good ㅠㅠㅠguys, make sure to watch it! The leads are really amazing and the BGM was on point too!

Src: https://k-communities.com/2020/06/25/those-who-havent-seen-psycho-but-its-okay-yet-should-make-sure-to-watch-it/

• Like 3

The article about It's Okay To Not Be Okay’s new still cuts is currently NO 8 on Naver’s Much Watched News

EbacjXcUMAgoo8x?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Kim Soo Hyun update his IG

hwonhwon, thanks for sharing the pictures. Kim Soo Hyun took to his personal Instagram to share a series of these photos of him posing in front of this coffee truck, sent on the set by IU & Park seo Joon to him. He wrote in the caption - "IU, you shine too. My fellow soldiers Lee Hyun Woo. Park Seo Joon, Park Sae Roi are so cool. I'm psycho, but it's okay." :blush:

• Like 1

10 Most Popular Netflix Programs Currently In Korea (Based On June 25 Data)

netflix-korea-most-searched-june-25-2020-cover--680x384.jpg

Are you a Netflix user? If you are using the platform, you would know that there is plenty of Korean content with dramas and TV shows.

Netflix offers different content in each country. Dramas that are available for viewers in Korea are not the same for other country's viewers. Also, a drama might be available in your country at a different time from its released in Korea. If you are living in an English-speaking country, you will have more chances to access the drama quicker than in other language speaking countries.

Netflix Korea has a top 10 ranking of daily popular content on its platform. These are the most popular Netflix programs of the day in Korea based on June 25, 2020 data.

1- "It's Okay To Not Be Okay"

2- "Hospital Playlist"

3- "My Mister"

4- "Mystic Pop-Up Bar"

5- "Snowpiercer"

6- "Goblin"

7- "Heart Signal 3"

8- "Knowing Bros"

9- "Extracurricular"

10- "The King: Eternal Monarch"

"It's Okay To Not Be Okay", "Hospital Playlist", and "My Mister" are the most popular contents of the day. The two ongoing K-Dramas are "It's Okay To Not Be Okay" and "Mystic Pop-Up Bar"

2020.06.26  “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay Kim Soo Hyun” is trending NO 6 on Naver Entertainments-Sports Section

:heart::heart::heart: