❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Those who haven’t seen “Psycho but It’s Okay” yet should make sure to watch it

Posted on June 25, 2020

Seo Yeji and Kim Soohyun’s face and voice combination is crazy!! Seriously, everything about this drama is just crazy. I actually was amazed by Seo Yeji’s face, her makeup was so pretty too

natepann_temp15927363886424922242892244689677-1.jpg?w=711

Original post: Pann

[+230][-18]

[+87,-4]Seriously…. Isn’t it f***ing intersting how the male and female characters’ personalities -that are almost like a national rule- are reversed in this drama? I like how she’s flirting slyly with the male lead but he’s embarrassed about itㅜㅜ

[+31,-5]Seo Yeji’s face and voice are crazy. My mom doesn’t usually go like “pretty” or something like this when we watch dramas together, but this time, we both were just in awe of Seo Yeji’s beauty

[+35,-3]Where can I watch it?

[+25,-0]It’s so much fun! The leads chemistry is just insane!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+13,-0]I like the cast, I was just waiting for the story to see whether I should watch it or not, and I decided to watch it after seeing the 1st episode. It was just like a movie and I really liked Kim Soohyun and Seo Yeji’s combination. I recommend it for those who haven’t seen it yet!

[+8,-0]Kim Soohyun, aren’t you getting old? I don’t think there will be any awkwardness if he wears a school uniform

[+7,-0]Seo Yeji looks so pretty every time she smiles, Oh Jung Se is cute and Kim Soohyun looks f***ing coolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+6,-0]No but seriously, aren’t those visuals legendary?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both of them reached God’s level of beauty!

[+5,-1]Woah, Oh Jung Se’s acting was really good ㅠㅠㅠguys, make sure to watch it! The leads are really amazing and the BGM was on point too!

Src: https://k-communities.com/2020/06/25/those-who-havent-seen-psycho-but-its-okay-yet-should-make-sure-to-watch-it/

• Like 3

5 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Kim Soo Hyun update his IG

hwonhwon, thanks for sharing the pictures. Kim Soo Hyun took to his personal Instagram to share a series of these photos of him posing in front of this coffee truck, sent on the set by IU & Park seo Joon to him. He wrote in the caption - "IU, you shine too. My fellow soldiers Lee Hyun Woo. Park Seo Joon, Park Sae Roi are so cool. I'm psycho, but it's okay." :blush:

• Like 1

10 Most Popular Netflix Programs Currently In Korea (Based On June 25 Data)

netflix-korea-most-searched-june-25-2020-cover--680x384.jpg

Are you a Netflix user? If you are using the platform, you would know that there is plenty of Korean content with dramas and TV shows.

Netflix offers different content in each country. Dramas that are available for viewers in Korea are not the same for other country's viewers. Also, a drama might be available in your country at a different time from its released in Korea. If you are living in an English-speaking country, you will have more chances to access the drama quicker than in other language speaking countries.

Netflix Korea has a top 10 ranking of daily popular content on its platform. These are the most popular Netflix programs of the day in Korea based on June 25, 2020 data.

1- "It's Okay To Not Be Okay"

2- "Hospital Playlist"

3- "My Mister"

4- "Mystic Pop-Up Bar"

5- "Snowpiercer"

6- "Goblin"

7- "Heart Signal 3"

8- "Knowing Bros"

9- "Extracurricular"

10- "The King: Eternal Monarch"

"It's Okay To Not Be Okay", "Hospital Playlist", and "My Mister" are the most popular contents of the day. The two ongoing K-Dramas are "It's Okay To Not Be Okay" and "Mystic Pop-Up Bar"

4 hours ago, willenette said:

hwonhwon, thanks for sharing the pictures. Kim Soo Hyun took to his personal Instagram to share a series of these photos of him posing in front of this coffee truck, sent on the set by IU & Park seo Joon to him. He wrote in the caption - "IU, you shine too. My fellow soldiers Lee Hyun Woo. Park Seo Joon, Park Sae Roi are so cool. I'm psycho, but it's okay." :blush:

You're welcome :)

[ENG SUB] Kim Soo Hyun & Seo Ye Ji Interview It's Okay to Not Be Okay Cosmopolitan Indonesia

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Are you a Netflix user? If you are using the platform, you would know that there is plenty of Korean content with dramas and TV shows.

Netflix offers different content in each country. Dramas that are available for viewers in Korea are not the same for other country's viewers. Also, a drama might be available in your country at a different time from its released in Korea. If you are living in an English-speaking country, you will have more chances to access the drama quicker than in other language speaking countries.

Netflix Korea has a top 10 ranking of daily popular content on its platform. These are the most popular Netflix programs of the day in Korea based on June 25, 2020 data.

1- "It's Okay To Not Be Okay"

2- "Hospital Playlist"

3- "My Mister"

4- "Mystic Pop-Up Bar"

5- "Snowpiercer"

6- "Goblin"

7- "Heart Signal 3"

8- "Knowing Bros"

9- "Extracurricular"

10- "The King: Eternal Monarch"

"It's Okay To Not Be Okay", "Hospital Playlist", and "My Mister" are the most popular contents of the day. The two ongoing K-Dramas are "It's Okay To Not Be Okay" and "Mystic Pop-Up Bar"

hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. I enjoyed the first episode very much. It’s well-acted & well-written story. KSH’s acting is as good as ever! The trailers so far have been intriguing. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

hug like a butterfly…

202006261354775090_5ef582c70ec5a396846488801945194.jpg?w=620

Snuggly stills for It’s Okay To Not Be Okay as we head for the weekend. Looks like Kang Tae is attempting again to get Moon Young to do the butterfly hug. Me thinks she’ll feel better with he just giving her good ol’ K-drama back hug. Well, this scene could also be a figment of Moon Young’s imagination.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2020/06/26/hug-like-a-butterfly/

• Like 1

6 Moments We Can't Wait To See In Episode 3 Of 'It's Okay To Not Be Okay'

We're bracing ourselves for another emotional weekend!

its-okay-to-not-be-okay-ep3-teaser-15931

WARNING: *Major* spoilers ahead for Episodes 1 and 2 of It's Okay To Not Be Okay! Don't read if you haven't seen the latest episodes yet.

So how are we all feeling after watching Episodes 1 and 2 of It's Okay To Not Be Okay? Well, for me, my heart is definitely not okay. In the ~gothic horror and fairytale~ drama, we were introduced to the three main charactersthe hardworking caregiver Moon Gang Tae (Kim Soo Hyun), his older brother Sang Tae (Oh Jung Se) with Autistic Spectrum Disorder, and famous children's author Ko Mun Yeong (Seo Ye Ji) who has a personality disorderand got glimpses of their traumatic and painful childhood memories.

With all of the emotional scenes and serious themes in the show (like suicide, mental illness, and violence), it's safe to say we have to prep our feels before watching each episode. So before Episode 3 rolls in tomorrow night, let's dissect its teaser to ease our way into our drama weekend:

1. Yikes, it seems like Gang Tae isn't too happy that Mun Yeong followed him at his new job in Seongjin City.

photo-2020-06-26-11-30-17-1593143492.jpg

Spoiler

2. But what's this? Mun Yeong was actually offered to teach a writing class to the patients.

photo-2020-06-26-11-30-42-1593143513.jpg

3. And she's even getting closer to Sang Tae…

photo-2020-06-26-11-31-10-1593143532.jpg

4. Which Gang Tae doesn't like. AT ALL. "I have no time to play with you," he says to her. Uh-oh!

photo-2020-06-26-11-32-05-1593143546.jpg

5. So there seems to be some brawl happening on the hospital groundswhat could it be?

photo-2020-06-26-11-32-49-1593143573.jpg

6. But wait! Gang Tae is now the one who can't keep away from Mun Yeong. Iiiinteresting.

photo-2020-06-26-11-33-09-1593143594.jpg

photo-2020-06-26-11-33-17-1593143595.jpg

New episodes of It's Okay To Not Be Okay are available on Netflix every Saturday and Sunday night at 9:30 p.m.

source : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/its-okay-to-not-be-okay-episode-3-teaser-a483-20200626?ref=home_feed_1

Kim Soo Hyun consoles Seo Ye Ji with affectionate hug in "It's Okay to Not Be Okay"

1.jpg?type=e1920

The back hug scene of Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji in "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" was revealed.

The weekend drama "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" (tvN) airing at 9 pm (KST) June 27 will unveil Kim Soo Hyun's (as Moon Kang Tae) affectionate consolation through the image of him hugging Seo Ye Ji (as Ko Moon Young) in the moonlight.

In the previous episode, psychiatry caregiver Kim Soo Hyun and famous children's book writer Seo Ye Ji left a strong impression on each other after their encounter amid a disturbance at a book reading for patients. When he was young, Kim Soo Hyun liked Seo Ye Ji but he ran away when seeing her eccentric antisocial personality. The fateful reunion of the two is attracting much attention.

Notably, Seo Ye Ji, who got Kim Soo Hyun - the man that always arouses her interest - remind her that she was that little girl, went to Kim Soo Hyun's hospital, and straightforwardly confessed. "I come here because I miss you," thereby heightening viewers' expectations for the development of the story.

The revealed photos show the image of the two sitting side by side in the dark. Kim Soo Hyun, who instinctively avoided and pushed Seo Ye Ji away, seems to start opening his heart to Seo Ye Ji when he hugs her shoulder carefully and looks at her with warm eyes. This scene gives off a breathtakingly deep and emotional atmosphere.

The way Seo Ye Ji crosses her hands over her shoulders is the "butterfly-hugging method" to calm herself when she couldn't control her emotions that Kim Soo Hyun taught her. This makes viewers curious as to what has evoked her trauma, and what the trauma that Seo Ye Ji hides is.

Reporter Hwang So Young /hwang.soyoung@jtbc.co.kr Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive ▶️ https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 2

Most In-demand K-Drama Actors

Posted on June 26, 2020

2a22b45c3bb829fee47f2bf449be3526.jpg?w=518

1.Kim Soohyun
2.Park Seojoon
3.Hyun Bin
3.Jun Jihyun
3.Gong Hyojin
6.Namgoong Min
6.Park Bogum
8.Gong Yoo
8.Kang Haneul
8.Son Yejin
11.IU
11.Kim Woobin
11.Park Minyoung
14.Kim Namgil
14.Lee Jaewook
14.Lee Kyuhyung
14.Kim Taeri
14.Nam Joohyuk

(The list was voted by 41 agencies’ representative for Sports Chosun’s 30th Anniversary)

Original post: Instiz

1.I’m so proud of Jaewook

2.I approve of all these actors…

3.Woah, IU is seriously amazing…. She’s already a top singer, but she’s out here competing with her senior actors too

4.Woah, Lee Jaewook? daebak!…. He’s here even though he’s still a rookie

5.290 (Lee Kyuhyung’s nickname)… I want you to come out in a romantic drama soon….

6.I’ve seen everything that Kim Soohyun and Park Seojoon were in

7.There are no young actresses in there twentiesㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8.Heol! IU is impressive…. IU just…. how far do you intend to go….?? Also, I really love Jun Jihyun. I’ve watched all of her dramas and movies…

9.Jihyun unnie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please film a new drama ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10.As expected, Park Seojoon is here!

11.Lee Jieun is the only actress in her twenties hereㅜㅜㅜ

12.I’m surprised that Lee Minho is not here…!

13.Kim Soohyun and Park Seojoon ㅠㅠㅜ I can’ believe that Lee Jongsuk, Seo Hyunjin and Jo Jungsuk are not here…

14.Lee Jaewook???? Not Kim Jaewook? It’s Lee Jaewook, right??? Daebak! He’s killing it lately

15.Woah, well deserved… but seriously, I saw Kim Soohyun on ‘Psycho but It’s Okay’ yesterday.…… I’ve gotta say that he’s such a great actor!

16.Heol! I can’t believe Lee Jongsuk is not here…

17.Heol! IU’s the only singer in this list!

18.Kim Soohyun and Jun Jihyunㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠ I still can’t get over “My Love from the Star”…

19.Kim Namgil should shoot a drama soon…

20.IU is seriously amazing!!….. Apart from being a top singer, she’s now one of the top in-demand actors!

21.Kim Soohyun and Park Seojoon deserve it!

22.Great line-up …. All of them are actors that I like!

23.Woah, I’m kinda surprised that Jo Jungsuk is not this list

24.Oh! I clicked on this post thinking about Kim Soohyun but I didn’t expect him to be #1 on the list

25.Woah I think I know why Kim Soohyun and Park Seojoon are the top, they kinda have a wider range of roles. Of course, all the actors who are mentioned here are not limited as well, but we’ve actually seen these two play clumsy, playful, comic roles and they pulled off the heavy, epic roles as well

26.I really wish I could be as hard-working as Hyun Bin ㅠㅠ

Src: https://k-communities.com/2020/06/26/most-in-demand-tv-actors

• Like 3