❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Drama viewership ratings for the week of June 15-21, 2020

source : dramabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/06/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-june-15-21-2020/

dramaratings_3.jpg

With one drama about mental health ending, another one begins. It’s Okay to Not Be Okay premiered over the weekend, and I don’t wanna get ahead of myself, but 6.1 percent? Dang, Show, okay. Very good news for leads Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye-ji (so pretty).

Saturday, June 20      
Once Again 49 KBS 23.1%
Once Again 50 KBS 28.8%
Backstreet Rookie 2 SBS 6.8%
Team Bulldog: Off-duty Investigation 9 OCN 2.8%
It’s Okay to Not Be Okay 1 tvN 6.1%
Sunday, June 21      
Once Again 51 KBS 28.6%
Once Again 52 KBS 31.5%
Team Bulldog: Off-duty Investigation 10 OCN 2.8%
It’s Okay to Not Be Okay 2 tvN 4.7%
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

It's Okay To Not Be Okay ep 2

hwonhwon, thanks for sharing these captures from EP2.  I’m hopeful that the numbers will pick back up. :blush:

10 Korean Celebrity Siblings That You Might Not Have Known About

How many of these did you know about?

8. Kim Soo Hyun & Kim Ju Na

Kim Soo Hyun

Kim Ju Na

Kim Ju Na made some headlines when it was revealed that she was the half-sister of Kim Soo Hyun. Kim Ju Na was criticized by some netizens when this information was revealed, as they felt that she was using Kim Soo Hyun’s name for her benefits.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/10-korean-celebrity-siblings-might-not-known/

eye to eye

20200622_0320527225640556206203926.jpg?w=620

Another good episode and I think we’re all set for a quality drama if every aspect of the drama holds up throughout its run. I actually don’t think the storyline is catered to the mainstream audience and some may find it quite disturbing. But I really like the characters and the caregiver’s insights on having to care for mentally unwell people.

The fantasy bits are done tastefully with dark humour and gotta say Seo Ye Ji is perfectly cast for the role. She’s cool and edgy, super pretty without the girl-next-door vibe, and her voice is just awesome. I think she may even have a better voice than Soo Ae. Her voice maketh Moon Young. Plus, her acting has improved heaps. She’s doing a great job here.

Likewise, Kim Soo Hyun is delivering a measured, intense performance which complements Seo Ye Ji very nicely. They have interesting chemistry, which I feel is fundamentally driven by how their characters are penned rather than they having natural rapport.

Kang Tae and Moon Young are very substantive characters and their encounters seek to exemplify that. I appreciate that their run-ins don’t just serve to stir the romance but to give us a glimpse of how they are as people, how their thoughts are processed.

Moon Young is calculative but is willing to stand up for the vulnerable in her own bad-richard simmons way. Luuurve how she literally man-handled her fans who showed zero compassion to Sang Tae at her fan meet. Love how she teases Kang Tae mercilessly yet is off-kilter when he responds harshly to her.

Kang Tae strikes a smart balance between his professional and personal feelings when managing Moon Young. I like that he gets her and puts her in her place when she goes overboard even though he is genuinely grateful she stood up for Sang Tae. I don’t think he is conflicted or confused – he just doesn’t want to complicate his already weary, trouble-filled life.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to see what happens with Moon Young visiting Kang Tae unannounced at his new workplace, which is where her father is warded as well. Lots of weirdness but I do the sweetness in between.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2020/06/22/eye-to-eye/

____________________________________________________________________________________

Kim Soo Hyun's Post Military Return an Early Success as He Gets Rave Acting Reviews and Dominates K-entertainment Internet Search

LINK here : http://koalasplayground.com/2020/06/21/kim-soo-hyuns-post-military-return-an-early-success-as-he-gets-rave-acting-reviews-and-dominates-k-ent-internet-search/

• Like 1

TAIWAN NEWS

Why do caregivers have eight muscles? Kim Soo Hyun deciphered "it is the real situation"

Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji's performance of "Psycho, it does not matter" won the first time in the first week of the cable TV at the same time. They accepted an interview with Netflix. Kim Soo Hyun revealed his good figure in the show : When I go to the hospital to do my homework, the real caregiver needs to cope with unexpected situations while working, and is indeed in good health.

"Psycho,  but it's okay",  the first episode released the eyeglasses, which featured Kim Soo Hyun showing eight muscles while changing clothes. Kim Soo Hyun said modestly that although he hasn't had a long age of play, he has learned skills while performing "Psycho but it's okay". He can still bring his emotions to the audience without being too trapped in the character's emotions. Before the filming of this drama, he went to the hospital to observe the actual work of the caregiver, and found that the caregiver was quite healthy, with traces of years left on him, and he looked tired with "world-weariness". Make up the part.

Seo Ye Ji said that at the beginning, there was some distress to explain the unpleasant part of the heroine Go Moon Young's personality, especially disregarding other people's feelings and selfishness. However, with the emergence of Kim Soo Hyun, the heroine gradually learned to empathize, and her role in the future will change in the positive direction. I hope you can find the difference in her acting skills.

Seo Ye Ji didn't please anyone in the play, she was only himself. After she found that Kim Soo Hyun ran home to work in his hometown, she went after him without a word. Seo Ye Ji foretold that Go Moon Young would express her heart frankly because she loved  Kang Tae too. She acted as a confession drama and the code was quite "relaxing". She always looked like "I want him" and "I have to be him" to make her feel very interesting.

Oh Jung Se also exerted his strength to win the supporting role of the TV department of the Baeksang Art Awards. Moon Sang Tae who interpreted autism was quite convincing and shocking. He admitted that he had done a lot of homework beforehand, and he also handled the acting skills with caution. Hope to convey the simple and pure charm of Moon Sang Tae to the audience.

Kim Soo Hyun also hopes that the audience can resonate with the role. If you can cheer for the role of Moon Kang Tae, it means the audience's affirmation of their acting skills. Although only two episodes are airing, it has successfully attracted the attention of the audience. 

Even psychologists in Taiwan have recommended the play on Facebook, confirming that the details of the play are close to the reality.

"Psycho, but it doesn't matter",  it goes live on Netflix every Saturday and Sunday at 9:30.

https://stars.udn.com/star/story/10091/4652138?utm_source=udnstar&utm_medium=fb&fbclid=IwAR0deNkYEmYRX99C13tWIpekpmq8nADF2w2DEmPQGlKwrz_4Oc-Tg1kgCj0

Jin Xiuxian, Xu Ruizhi and Wu Zhengshi were interviewed together.  Figure / courtesy of Netflix

8072315.jpg%26s=Y%26x=100%26y=0%26sw=108

Jin Xiuxian has a close-up of eight muscles in the play.  Image/extract from Netflix

Jin Xiuxian showed a strong figure when changing clothes.  Image/extract from Netflix

• Like 1

From Marie Claire Taiwan

Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji "Despite being mentally ill, it's okay" weird new horizons of romantic Korean drama texts, "Only by learning to coexist with pain, can we be truly happy."

https://www.marieclaire.com.tw/entertainment/tvshow/50667?fbclid=IwAR3w2ElyadfwbRGTvZRP1xennfRhTm_Tr2j6BbwN7IsrjtcZteTPCWgjdRI

• Thanks 1

Don't mind much the ratings as long no one is bashing about their acting, and storyline, we are Okay :)

K-netizens’ reactions to “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay Episode 2” 

Original post: Nate

[+877,-61] From Seo Yeji’s voice to her outfits, she just have that luxiurous vibe

[+802,-59]Seo Yeji is really charming. The outfits she wore today were really good that the stylist team should get an award for it. On another note, it seems like Seo Yeji’s giving a really hard time to Kim Joo Hun’s character ㅎㅎ

[+622,-50]Today’s episode was way more entertaining than yesterday. I started watching the drama because of Kim Soohyun but Seo Yeji is so pretty and I think they look so good together

[+69,-6]These two look really good together, something about their vibe… and their faces is somehow similar…~~

[+64,-6]This is why male and female leads’ good-looks are important~~

[+54,-4]Woah… Kim Soohyun… Oh Jung Se….How can you be such good actors…

[+53,-13]People who started watching the drama because of Kim Soohyun are falling in love with Seo Yeji now

[+51,-5]This is how a female lead should look like! Good!

[+48,-8]This is the most visually pleasing drama ever….!

[+47,-6]Seriously, handsome af ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+45,-6]I don’t know what the drama is about yet, but I’m pleased just by watching Kim Soohyun’s face. Seo Yeji is so pretty too by the way, and I’m having fun watching them together

[+42,-7]Seo Yeji is very good at acting but her beauty, voice and outfits are amazing too

[+38,-6]I’m a Kim Soohyun fan… But Seo Yeji is so pretty that I’m thinking of becoming her fan tooㅜㅠ …. Unnie, you’re so prettyㅠㅠㅠ

[+35,-2]This drama made laugh, sad, it made my heart flutter tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really hope  Kang Tae will find happiness by the end!

EbC9KRGU0AAe6Ij?format=jpg&name=360x360

Original post: Nate

[+759,-54]This drama is an opportunity to rediscover Seo Yeji, she’s so attractive and landed a role that fits her

[+615,-40]From acting to visuals and voices, there’s nothing that the 2 lead actors are missing! Oh Jung Se and the director of Doldam hospital tooㅎ

[+461,-41]Seo Yeji and Kim Soohyun are good, “Psycho but it’s Okay” is a good drama too so don’t miss the show!

[+43,-5]Kim Soohyun’s acting was good, I really like itㅜㅡㅜ Each character has his own charm that will make you fall into himㅠㅠ

[+38,-7]Seriously, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen the male and female lead with reversed roles! Very satisfying!

[+35,-6]This was more entertaining than yesterday’s episode ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Also, Kim Soohyun is really handsome!

[+34,-6]Kim Soohyun’s height, face, voice, acting and charm…. There’s nothing missing! Seriously, I love Kim Soohyun so much

[+33,-5]Kim Soohyun, why are you so cool? You’ve became much cooler since you came back from the militaryㅠㅠ Not to mention your acting! I hope the story becomes even more interesting, even more fun, and the drama gets even more successful than yesterday’s episode!

[+33,-11]Woah, this is fresh. They’re breaking the cliches and changing the roles of the male and female lead in other dramas. The two lead actors’ acting is perfectㅋㅋㅋ

[+31,-6]Both of them are so attractive, the only thing I can see is their faces….

[+31,-9]Look at Kim Soohyun’s crazy visuals. The story is getting more and more interesting. I hope the drama will hit big!

[+30,-7]I fell in love with Seo Yeji when I saw her in “Save Me”, she looked so pretty and was really good at acting, and as expected, she’s still as pretty and her acting is perfect here ㅜㅜ

[+29,-10]I didn’t know about Seo Yeji before. Her deep voice is so charming, and she’s got such a pretty face. I love her styling here too~~

[+27,-7]Woah, today’s episode was so fun and both of the leads are so good-lookingㅠㅠㅠ

https://k-communities.com/2020/06/22/k-netizens-reactions-to-its-okay-to-not-be-okay-episode-2/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

202006212154171710_1.jpg?w=550

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Since my favourite parts of IONTBO are the interactions between the brothers, here is a set of gifs of the most beautiful thing in the drama - KSH's smile. Specifically, MKT smiling at MST: :wub:

032f4395312bdb1cc0c1f613d7b2ab8a4195156c

2268085b5b7d73213594a0d789394e1744840276

390352e740a6aed0e21a244b6e68809f884134e6

70e781880e3b8d8b6f038394f860917cec0bf562

Source: haengoon (tumblr)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

56 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Don't mind much the ratings as long no one is bashing about their acting, and storyline, we are Okay :)

I LOVE his acting in It's Okay, it was already very good before his enlistment, but now I see more nuance in his micro expressions, and his eyes are just so expressive and dreamy. :cutekitty:

• Like 3