❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

The scene of the topic 'It's okay with a psycho,' was all planned for Kim Soo-hyun

Behind the'Psycho but okay' released on the 23rd

Proceeding with Kim Soo-hyun's idea... Netizens'cheers'

The secret behind the scenes of the topic tvN 'Psycho But It's Okay' was revealed.

On the 23rd, the tvN 'Psycho but it's okay' team posted a video behind the scene on YouTube channel. The video contained the scene at the time of the 2nd episode of 'Psycho, but it's okay'. 

In particular, while filming a scene in which Moon Kang Tae (Kim Soo-hyun) was drawn by Go Moon-young (Seo Ye-ji), the secret that was hidden in the scene was revealed. Seo Ye-ji had to pull and pull Mr. Kim Su-hyun and he to spit out the lines. At this time, the script had to be pulled by hand or by waist. 

Kim Soo-hyun, who was listening to the two suggestions, said "I think I can stand if I hold my waist" The scene proceeded as Kim Su-hyun's opinion drew great cheers from viewers. The netizens who watched the behind-the-scenes  responded with comments such as "I liked tension at this time," "It's much better to change", "It's a real romance, "I know well"," 

The tvN drama 'Psycho but it's okay' is broadcast every weekend at 9 PM.

https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/545399

IMG_4863.PNG?type=w800

IMG_4856.JPG?type=w800

IMG_4859.JPG?type=w800

IMG_4860.JPG?type=w800

• Like 1

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun Pretends To Be A Cameraman For Seo Ye Ji Behind The Scenes Of “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

tvN’s “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” is a “slightly strange romantic comedy” with Kim Soo Hyun playing Moon Kang Tae, a community health worker at a psychiatric ward, and Seo Ye Ji playing Go Moon Young, a children’s storybook writer with antisocial personality disorder. Oh Jung Se plays the role of Moon Sang Tae, who is a very talented illustrator on the autism spectrum.

The video starts off with a scene between Seo Ye Ji and Kim Soo Hyun, where Moon Kang Tae holds the blade of a knife until his hand bleeds. Kim Soo Hyun receives help from a director as they figure out what looks most natural for Kim Soo Hyun.

Away from the action, a curious Seo Ye Ji tries out the filming equipment. Kim Soo Hyun can be heard calling out, “Moon Young, don’t use your energy!”

Later during their scene, Seo Ye Ji ends up tossing the knife too hard and bursts into laughter. Kim Soo Hyun asks her, “Why are you laughing?”

Next, Seo Ye Ji, Kim Soo Hyun, and Oh Jung Se are all on set to film Go Moon Young’s autograph event. When Oh Jung Se’s character Moon Sang Tae grows overwhelmed at the event, Kim Soo Hyun’s character comes to his aid and comforts him. As they film, Kim Soo Hyun grows emotional and holds back tears.

Meanwhile, Seo Ye Ji can’t contain her laughter in the following scene when she is supposed to give Kim Soo Hyun a small, natural smile. As the director calls, “Cut,” Kim Soo Hyun requests, “Make the scene pretty with CGI.”

Next, Kim Soo Hyun sits in a bus with Oh Jung Se. They joke around and read a book about dinosaurs together. The two have a cute brotherly moment, which makes them laugh.

Seo Ye Ji and Kim Soo Hyun then rehearse their scene together. Kim Soo Hyun playfully follows Seo Ye Ji around, pretending to film her like a camera operator.

When Kim Soo Hyun recites his lines telling Seo Ye Ji to close her eyes, Seo Ye Ji laughs and responds, “So I obediently do everything he says?” while Kim Soo Hyun peeks to see if Seo Ye Ji is closing her eyes.

The two actors get close practicing a moment where Kim Soo Hyun teaches Seo Ye Ji’s character the “butterfly hug,” a technique used to ground people in moments of anxiety. The two try to figure out a way to comfortably maneuver their arms and make each other laugh as they struggle.

The duo is still in high spirits on set when Kim Soo Hyun misses the timing for his lines, first speaking too early and then forgetting to speak.

Seo Ye Ji and Kim Soo Hyun then wrap up the shoot with a seriousness that subsides as soon as the cameras stop rolling.

“It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” airs on Saturdays and Sundays at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1408647wpp/watch-kim-soo-hyun-pretends-to-be-a-cameraman-for-seo-ye-ji-behind-the-scenes-of-its-okay-to-not-be-okay

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun Pretends To Be A Cameraman For Seo Ye Ji Behind The Scenes Of “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

3 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

I don't know why this gif so popular, even in China 

Yep, there's whole post dedicated to the gif too.

[theqoo] KIM SOOHYUN'S SCENE IN A DRAMA YESTERDAY THAT FULFILLED OUR WISHES FOR MEDICAL DRAMAS...

HilariousPastAbalone-size_restricted.gif

The scene where he's ripping the vinyl with his mouth in 'It's Ok Not To Be Ok'
"Crazy" automatically came out from my mouth.. let's stick to medical dramas...

original post: here

1. What the? I only saw this now. I need to watch this drama. He looks f*cking handsome

2. Ah this oppa is so good at managing his face...

3. Oppa, please film dramas a lot

4. richard simmons, when I saw this, it was like a blow to my head ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠ

5. Freaking handsome... he became even handsomer

6. What was he doing not filming medical dramas all this time?

7. Seriously, his face is the best

8. Crazy.... Kim Soohyun seriously became handsomer + younger...... no but he suits medical dramas so perfectly. Let's do another medical drama next

9. He's f*cking handsome, richard simmons

10. No but why did he get handsomer?... he became handsomer after discharging from the army

11. Crazy, as soon as I saw this, I let out a swear. Kim Soohhyun's visuals are making me crazy

12. His face is crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Src: https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2020/06/theqoo-kim-soohyuns-scene-in-drama.html

• Like 1
  • Love 2

the butterfly hug

screenshot_20200623-141537_youtube4116063819832129487.jpg?w=620

BTS clip for It’s Okay Not To Be Okay. Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji are like two buddies who happen to be good-looking. Their rapport comes across that way. They make a visually very attractive pair since they are both small-boned and slim, small, sharp faces with dark features. I’m always tickled how much work goes into all these supposedly swoony scenes.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2020/06/23/the-butterfly-hug/

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Racoi rankings in June 3 weeks

Hot program NO 1 Psycho, but it's okay

IMG_4927.jpg?type=w800

IMG_4939.jpg?type=w800

IMG_4940.jpg?type=w800

Performer ranking :  KIM SOO HYUN  NO 1  AND  SEO YE JI  NO 2

IMG_4938.jpg?type=w800

June 3rd week TV search reaction

Good data

Drama TV search response : Psycho, but it's okay NO 1

Drama performer keyword Kim Soo Hyun NO 1

tempCBzFViuJq3B.jpg?type=w800

tempCBzFVitJvXZ.jpg?type=w800

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

It's OkayTo Not Be Okay on Netflix_PH

IU, Park Seo Joon, And Lee Hyun Woo Send Support To Kim Soo Hyun On Set Of “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

Kim Soo Hyun got a big boost of support from the stars of the film “Dream”!

On June 24, tvN shared photos on Instagram of food and coffee trucks sent by actors Park Seo Joon, IU, and Lee Hyun Woo to the set of the new drama “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay.”

The trucks include banners with photos of Kim Soo Hyun, as well as drawings of the faces of the three actors. A message on the coffee truck reads, “To all the cast and crew, please enjoy this and keep up the good work.”

The food truck company also shared a video showing the delicious food that the “Dream” cast had given as a gift to the “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” team.

Kim Soo Hyun and IU have worked together in both “Dream High” and “Producer,” and Kim Soo Hyun even made a special cameo appearance in the finale of her recent tvN drama “Hotel Del Luna.” Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Hyun Woo acted together in the film “Secretly, Greatly,” and Kim Soo Hyun and Park Seo Joon are also good friends.

IU, Park Seo Joon, and Lee Hyun Woo are currently filming the movie “Dream,” which is about a group of inexperienced people trying out for the Homeless World Cup, an annual international soccer event. In May, Kim Soo Hyun sent a coffee truck to the set of “Dream” to cheer on his friends and all the cast and crew.

Kim Soo Hyun stars alongside Seo Ye Ji in “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay,” which premiered on June 20

https://www.soompi.com/article/1408781wpp/iu-park-seo-joon-and-lee-hyun-woo-send-support-to-kim-soo-hyun-on-set-of-its-okay-to-not-be-okay

IU, Park Seo Joon, And Lee Hyun Woo Send Support To Kim Soo Hyun On Set Of “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1