[upcoming][Jdrama Winter 2010] ヤマトナデシコ七&#227

Immortal_Angel

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

angled

In fact the trailer expalined a lot of things already for people like me who have read the manga ... and as i said only Tego as Yuki and Hiroshi-kun cheered me...

But if you saw the Ousama no Brunch interview you'd understand why people is being interested in the dancer that plays Ranmaru, he looks better there and at least! he keeps Ranmaru's style, dressing like him and all, didn't like at all the "scary" effect they used with Sunako's voice, Sunako talks normal and just ocasionally sound scarier :(

LOL Jin wouldn't be good as Ranmaru, not at all, but it would have been really funny him trying to XD First he is not a womanizer (two actual girlfriends and another one in school wouldn't qualify there XD but he has a lot of friends that are girls that are the ones that the gossip always wants to throw at him lol), in fact he is no good to even try to chat up a girl at all XD i have laughed a lot many times because of this.

Jin might ooze sex appeal but his is natural, not studied, and uncared (he doesn't understand why people call him sexy for example because he sees nothing in him of that and couldn't care less XD) there he'd fit Kyouhei more; while Ranmaru's is mostly staged, if you follow the manga when he is with the guys and Sunako and even Tamao he is totally normal and then when he needs it he switches his "seducing Ranmaru mode" like Kame does for example, out of stage he is normal Kame and then he goes up and switches to sexy acting, onother point apart of looking like Ranmaru why i had chosen him for Ranmaru. Jin wouldn't be able to do Ranmaru, as Pi has said of him he is too shy for certain things XD

Anyway, the only KAT-TUN here is Kame so bringing the rest is kind of pointless :)

Shiget^

Thanks, after watching that i think i like a bit better the dancer as Ranmaru (at least he respects Ranmaru's style) and Tego looks Yuki :)

yuns

I don't know why but i have the feeling that her chibi is one of the things that we won't see :( and love it!!

Ginoru:

Yeah I get the point you're trying to make...just stating my own opinion, each to their own I guess? It's going to be impossible to create the perfect live drama, since everyone's got their different opinions on who should play who. It was interesting hearing all that stuff on Jin, because I'm actually not really familiar with his personal life, I watch the stuff he's acted in and bought a few photo books, that's it. In my own eyes, he's still a sexy man whether he realises it or not B)

thanks for the tip about the interview, I'll go check it out; I'm looking forward to seeing the ballet person reprise Ranmaru convincingly :wub: he is my favourite character after all! : D

I hope nobody expects this turn out EXACTLY like the anime or the manga. That would be ridiculous. That's why they are called adaptations. Live-action and anime are two different formats, and there are things that can be done with one yet impossible or simply shouldn't be done with the other [and vice-versa].

I still approve of the cast and will be watching this drama with no biases.

Guest vanessa1988

i just started watching the anime! (on ep11)

can't believe they're making a drama for this...

the only character i dont agree with is ranmaru's character...its doesn;t look like him :/

but i'll have to see his acting..just maybe

i haven't seen any jdramas...except for nobuta (i don't remember finishing it though)

well can't wait to see this

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I can't believe this thread is at page 4 until I noticed it.

HOLYYYYY MOLLLEYYYYYYYYY!! I'm soooooo excited, but a bit nervous at the cast.

I absolutely love Kame, I think his acting is decent, but he is not what I imagine Kyohei to be. Kame is physically too skinny to play someone who loves to fight all the time, even with his Gokusen's background. I also imagined Kyohei to have more manly features and a bigger frame with nicely toned decent size muscles. Kame is skinny than me T_T; It would be better if I can name someone that I prefer, but Kyohei is one of those characters that I believe only exists in perfection on paper. lol Although Tamayama Tetsuji sounds pretty good.

The girl who plays Sunako, I didn't like her previous roles on Mei-chan or Buzzer Beat, but I do believe her lips under that hood in the trailer looks pretty promising. BUT I dunno how well she can pull off the straight bands flowing beauty that Sunako is supposedly have.

I just excited over all. Kame surprise me please!

I am so freaking excited about this drama! I love love LOVEEEEEEEE the anime and comics like crazy! I think I have rewatched the whole series of the anime at least 10 times? HAHA! Anyway, I haven't really watched Kame in dramas for quite some time so it will be nice to see him in this.:D And Uchi too! Really glad to have him back on screen.<333

Archived