[upcoming][Jdrama Winter 2010] ヤマトナデシコ七&#227

Immortal_Angel

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest badstar

OMG!!!! Am I reading this right????

I love this Manga!! I even watched the anime version!!

I cant wait!

I think the cast are perfect for the roles!

actually I'm not much of a Jrock fan, I love the way some of them look but my main scene is Jpop: ] Haha so you like Kpop too? I listen to most of the mainstream groups like SJ (love! : D), DBSK and Clazziquai, but the only thing I know about 2pm is that they lost their leader a few months back & Taecyon got a disgusting letter from a fan DD :< it's been a bad year for Kpop in general.

anyways I'm going offtopic, I'm really looking forward to this. Someone mentioned that Kame's always cast in lousy dramas but Nobuta wo Produce is my favourite drama of all time : DD I agree that Uchi's great for Oda. Hmm, I just wondered how Ryo Nishikido would fare as Kyohei? I think he'd pull it off pretty well personality wise..his role in 1 litre of tears totally fits the bill o____o

TOTALLY OFF TOPIC but jpop is tooo in my definition "sugary candy cover soda pop music" for me i.e. kattun, news, smap, and a bunch of the girl groups. i'm bit on the edgy side although more and more pop beats are coming up in some of the jrock music as well. so far other than jrock, i like music such as girugamesh, one ok rock, uverworld, mr.children and soloist like shimizu shota(love his voice).

i own nobuta wo produce and kame can play the "cool helpful" guy type well but i adore him in 1 Pound no Fukuin the best. as far as Ryo goes, 1 liter of tear was good and he played his role very well....somehow ryo gives off an innocent image more than a bad boy image so idk on this case.

as far as the series goes, i'll just wait and see it whenever i have time.

angled and b06

This may add a bit to your conversation about Kiyoharu-Kyouhei

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c292/ram...ru/Kyo-Kyo1.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c292/ram...ru/Kyo-Kyo2.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c292/ram...ru/Kyo-Kyo4.jpg

Hayakawa sensei really loves him doesn't she? ;)

CORRECTO!!!! Kiyoharu is the living breathing version. it's cool how Kiyo inspired Hayakawa so much, i wonder if he knows about this??? gawed i heart them both and thank you for the image comparison.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

my kyohei image is completely destroyed after that preview. ahh kame's hair totally don't reflect kyohei's awesomeness. he is so short compare to mori and oda :(

must keep positive attitude! kame's acting and charisma WILL make up for it. *finger cross*

im pretty disappointed that kame was cast as kyouhei. im not a kame hater by any sorts. However my image of kyouhei was so much more different ! The others were cast well tho.

i hope this will be an enjoyable live action because i love loved perfect girl evolution. i actually bought the manga >.<

Guest badstar

OMG!! I just saw the preview. LOL

Thank you to those who uploaded it!

I soooo can't wait!!

Btw, which subbing team is doing this drama?

OMG!! I just saw the preview. LOL

Thank you to those who uploaded it!

I soooo can't wait!!

Btw, which subbing team is doing this drama?

It has been announced that JORSubs will be doing hardsub and GiriGiri Fansubs will be doing softsubs

The themesong will be sung by Kat-Tun and its called: "Kimi ga Kirai na Kimi ga Suki: Love Yourself"

Here is the official poster 2ue2mpg.jpg

Guest josaline
Guest shubr0om

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Full Cast Promotion

20944_1242346393294_1668374363_580071_7190271_n.jpg

20944_1242339433120_1668374363_580061_810875_n.jpg

Kyohei Takano

20944_1242339033110_1668374363_580055_175095_n.jpg

Ranmaru Morii20944_1242339793129_1668374363_580062_1456443_n.jpg

Yuki Toyama20944_1242345673276_1668374363_580067_1364133_n.jpg

Takenaga Oda20944_1242345913282_1668374363_580068_6597249_n.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oomasa Aya as Nakahara Sunako

OomasaAyaasNakaharaSunako.jpg

Kamenashi Kazuya as Takano Kyohei (KAT-TUN)

KamenashiKazuyaasTakanoKohei.jpg

Tegoshi Yuya as Toyama Yukinojo (NEWS)

TegoshiYuyaasToyamaYukinojo.jpg

Uchi Hiroki as Oda Takenaga

UchiHirokiasOdaTakenaga.jpg

Miyao Shuntaro as Morii Ranmaru

MiyaoShuntaroasMoriiRanmaru.jpg

I am really disappointed with the cast list. >__< I do not fancy Kame in any of his dramas. Okay I forgive in 1 pound no fukuin because I think stupid roles fit him best

Anyway, I kinda decided to give this a chance. *sigh*

My dream cast list: (I'm dreaming of all non-JE casts)

Sunako Nakahara- Harada Natsuki / Kutsuna Shiori

Kyouhei Takano- Tamayama Tetsuji

Takenaga Oda- Okada Masaki / Mizobata Junpei

Yukinojo Toyama- Koike Teppei / Seto Kouji

Ranmaru Morii- Osamu Mukai / Narimiya Hiroki

Have you seen Nobuta Wo Produce? It was pretty good and Kame isn't THAT bad but I think side roles suit him better than main roles.

OMG HIROKI ~~ MY HIROKI not the LOSER one they chose for the cast. I'd like to see Maki play Sunako's role but I think the girl they have chosen will do a good job too. I'm not too familiar with the character's personalities as I hated the fact that the author drew everyone else in the manga so well but drew Sunako as a chibi so I didn't read it past the first manga. I wish there was a role for Ikuta Toma :wub: .

:wub: MY Japanese DREAM CAST :wub:

Tegoshi Yuya is fine where he is but I think Yamapi makes a cute girly-guy too.

Mizushima Hiro could play Kyouhei Takano OR Ranmaru Morii (he is that skilled).

Oguri Shun could play the role of Takenaga Oda. He's just PERFECT for that role.

Hiroki Narimiya as Ranmaru Morii.

:wub: MY Korean DREAM CAST :wub:

Lee Min Jung/ Han Hyo Joo as Sunako.

Lee Seung Ki/ Jang Geun Suk as Kyouhei Takano

Seo Do Young/ Jung Yong Hwa as Takenaga Oda

Huyn Bin/ Lee Hong Ki as Yukinojo Toyama

Kim Jae Won/ Jae Hee/ Lee Joon Ki as Ranmaru Morii

OMG I totally went all out with choosing the cast of You're Beautiful because they did an AMAZING job acting in that drama. Also I chose the cast with the age of the characters in mind. The first set of people are older than the second set.

Archived