[upcoming][Jdrama Winter 2010] ヤマトナデシコ七&#227

Immortal_Angel

Guest cystaltears

blah.... where the bloodynose?! and the short fat version of sunako?! kame looks so much better with short hair...i wish he'd cut it! urchi is the best looking out of the 4 supposedly hottest guys in the world...

episode one was an expected disappointment... hopefully it'll get better..

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really liked the anime. I was too at first disappointed that they casted Kame as Kyohei. But after watching episode one, that really changed my opinion. I think they did a good job at casting everyone for their parts.

Ep. One was pretty good and funny. I haven't enjoyed a j-drama for such a long time ever since 1 Litre of Tears. I think I'll continue to check up on this drama now and then to see what happens.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

watching the first episode right now. im confused by the little boy

and im thinking ranmaru & noi look too old to pass for highschool students.

i'm fine with kyohei and takenaga because while they're not exactly like the characters they're not far off from what i imagined either

i had actually never imagined yuki with a tan tho haha

I was a little disappointed in the drama's opening. It was kind of weird when they started dancing. Oomasa Aya as Sunako is still a little stiff but overall her acting is okay. Kame's looks reminds me of Sapuri days which is good.. he should keep his hair long. Does anyone think that Miyao Shuntaro as Ranmaru reminds you an older version of Kame? They have the same face structure & cheek bones. My fav one is definitely Uchi.

Guest exiledvg

i enjoyed the anime.. i hope this drama can keep me interested... although i like Kame i hope he can live up to my expectations with his portrayal of Kyohei....

i'm surprised the took out the "nose bleeding" concept in this story.... what are yall feeling towards that? like it or don't?

Guest marei_23

Now, that I find out there is a live action for this drama I will check it out...and come back to voice how I feel about it...lol :D

Update: Alright, I watched the first episode and found it sort of rushed and lacking charisma <_< I find the little boy in the series unnecessary. The main male lead Kamenashi Kazuya is acutally doing an ok job playing as Takano Kyohei. If there is any weakness in his acting it can be blamed on the directer for rushing through Kyohei introduction. The main female lead is portrayal of Nakahara Sunako is upsetting to me...Oomasa Aya fails to bring any of those memorable Sunako cute in your face humor that many readers of the manga are use to seeing. But, it was only the first episode so maybe her acting will grow on me.

As for the secondary leads Uchi Hiroki as Oda Takenaga is doing well for his part...once again the directer needs to help explain his character in later episodes for people to really connect to Oda. Tegoshi Yuya as Toyama Yukinojo is doing wonderful as Yuki...I only wish they used a better looking guy...sorry to say he does not fit looks wise with how I envisioned Yuki.... The guy who plays as Morii Ranmaru looks awful to me for some reason...Miyao Shuntaro gives an much to older look as Morii Ranmaru. The woman playing the aunt is doing ok. I'm looking forward to more of Kanbe Ranko as Kasahara Noi .

I rate the first on a scale from 1-10, giving it a solid 5....hopefully, after a few more episodes it will improve to a 10 :)

Guest marei_23

But this drama is a different storyline to the actual manga.

It's still very mangaistic though. And I would have probably enjoyed it more if the scenes were more organized.

One thing to the next, next thing to the other. No explanation what so ever so it can be confusing.

The characters just pop out and you're left to look like: :huh: esp. if you never read the manga.

Even though it's different, characters/scenarios from the actual manga are inputted in some parts.

So I just hope they can expand this drama and clarify things so people who are brand new to this can enjoy

without any problems.

But I can totally see myself watching this regularly.

So overall, even though it has problems, it's fun to watch.

I agree with your post...I can see myself watching it...but hope it has enough episodes to explain the characters backgrounds a little more...And the jumping from one scene to the next was confusing to me....the directer seem to have edited a bunch of parts out of episode one...This drama could work and get high ratings if only the director made sure not to rush through it and cut up to many scenes...

Guest thetumblefish

I just watched the ENGSUBBED version on Viikii last night, and I must say, Kame is cool. But I do not think he can portray the character that much. Oh well, my expectations are high. So I will lower it down so I would still be able to watch.

The drama is fun to watch! It's funny how Sunako does her role. But at the host club part where they raised all the hair on her face of, she looks weird. They should've made a cute girl out of her. And of course! YUKINOJO IS CUTE! He's my favorite man above them.

I look forward to watching the rest of the episodes! I hope they should clear some confusion (I got confused about the switching of the scenes. Hah.) on the next episodes.

Guest kinella

why should they have made a cute girl of sunako in the host club?

even when she dresses up, in the manga sunako is never girly. she is beautiful, fierce and bizarre but never girly or cute.

Guest crazyfrog

alright, just watched the second episode. And i still enjoyed it, and i'm glad they're showing more of kyouhei and sunako's past. hopefully, in later eps, they'll get to the other three's past as well. but that little boy is sort of getting WAY TOO MUCH SCREEN TIME (from what i hear, he's supposed to be really popular right now. so i guess he's there for a reason =/) i think all the actors are getting more into character. =)

i really enjoy the Anime version, I've watched it several times and watch again when one of the TV station broadcast it now. i don't know but the first and second episode got me bored, i think I'm hoping for more action and exaggerations of the characters. but the actors are doing great, they really getting into the character they portraying.

Archived