[upcoming][Jdrama Winter 2010] ヤマトナデシコ七&#227

Immortal_Angel

Guest kinella

Have you seen Nobuta Wo Produce? It was pretty good and Kame isn't THAT bad but I think side roles suit him better than main roles.

OMG HIROKI ~~ MY HIROKI not the LOSER one they chose for the cast. I'd like to see Maki play Sunako's role but I think the girl they have chosen will do a good job too. I'm not too familiar with the character's personalities as I hated the fact that the author drew everyone else in the manga so well but drew Sunako as a chibi so I didn't read it past the first manga. I wish there was a role for Ikuta Toma :wub: .

:wub: MY Japanese DREAM CAST :wub:

Tegoshi Yuya is fine where he is but I think Yamapi makes a cute girly-guy too.

Mizushima Hiro could play Kyouhei Takano OR Ranmaru Morii (he is that skilled).

Oguri Shun could play the role of Takenaga Oda. He's just PERFECT for that role.

Hiroki Narimiya as Ranmaru Morii.

:wub: MY Korean DREAM CAST :wub:

Lee Min Jung/ Han Hyo Joo as Sunako.

Lee Seung Ki/ Jang Geun Suk as Kyouhei Takano

Seo Do Young/ Jung Yong Hwa as Takenaga Oda

Huyn Bin/ Lee Hong Ki as Yukinojo Toyama

Kim Jae Won/ Jae Hee/ Lee Joon Ki as Ranmaru Morii

OMG I totally went all out with choosing the cast of You're Beautiful because they did an AMAZING job acting in that drama. Also I chose the cast with the age of the characters in mind. The first set of people are older than the second set.

hehhe...in my ideal korean cast Kim Heechul would be kyouhei

Lee Minki would be ranmaru

SuJu Ryewook would be yukinojo

Jang Geun Suk would be takenaga

anyway, i cannot wait for this jdrama and i'm supercurious to watch how they'll make the tzunamilike sunako's nosebleed :D

i'm glad there are subbing teams to take this project

hurray!!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol i didn't even notice that was tegoshi! i thought it was girl (that looked a little like rainie yang)

omg thats what i thought too. hahahaha wow he make a beautiful girl

Guest bennyaan

Some screencaps of the highlights of the first episode X3

- The Girls XD :

21674521.jpg

12917133.jpg

Toyama Yukinojo [Tegoshi Yuya]

53487808.jpg

Bishonen indeed~

Oda Takenaga [uchi Hiroki]

88288544.jpg

He does look like a women... In the vid, at least *failed*

Morii Ranmaru [Miyao Shuntaro]

33889191.jpg

Now, now, I personally think that he rocks in portraying Ranmaru! The exaggeration and all, he's totally going to be my second favorite chara X3

- Takano Kyouhei [Kamenashi Kazuya] as a host

38972961.jpg

How I wish his short hair isn't merely a wig.. *sulks*

- The host [uchida Asahi]

91880888.jpg

LOL, I know this is not a highlight and I didn't even plan to caps this one, but my hand moved on its own *scary!* and I'm strangely so amused by this pic :P

Episode 2

- Pretty Nakahara Sunako~ [Oomasa Aya]

28722798.jpg

Actually there should be another one with her wearing a white dress, but it turned out blur no matter how many times I've tried ;w;

- Kiss!!???

30880675.jpg

I was doubting it would happen since that's what the author loves to do in the manga, but..

41299338.jpg

...The possibility is high, so be happy Sunakyo fans ;)

Personal comment : After watching episode 1, I hope there'll be no longer anybody who doubt/hate the cast for Takenaga, Yuki and Ranmaru. They did well and were in-character.

For Sunako, I think she did okay, but they made her a little bit too timid.

Now Kame... I still can see similarities between his previous drama characters and his Kyouhei *which I totally don't see in Tegoshi's Yuki, he really showed a different self* but I guess it was okay. I've heard a lot of positive comment from people who used to disapprove him as Kyouhei. =)

All the best for this drama, I hope it manages to get high rating. X3

Hope you like them and please credit me[bennyaan@LJ] if used ^^

Taken from NekoMiMi380's videos.

For those who haven't watched, here's the MQ vid

http://www.youtube.com/user/NekoMiMi380

EDIT : apparently, the link above is now unable to be viewed, so here's another link, sadly LQ this time...

http://www.youtube.com/user/estherzax2

Personal comment : After watching episode 1, I hope there'll be no longer anybody who doubt/hate the cast for Takenaga, Yuki and Ranmaru. They did well and were in-character.

For Sunako, I think she did okay, but they made her a little bit too timid.

Now Kame... I still can see similarities between his previous drama characters and his Kyouhei *which I totally don't see in Tegoshi's Yuki, he really showed a different self* but I guess it was okay. I've heard a lot of positive comment from people who used to disapprove him as Kyouhei. =)

All the best for this drama, I hope it manages to get high rating. X3

Hope you like them and please credit me[bennyaan@LJ] if used ^^

Taken from NekoMiMi380's videos.

For those who haven't watched, here's the MQ vid

http://www.youtube.com/user/NekoMiMi380

EDIT : apparently, the link above is now unable to be viewed, so here's another link, sadly LQ this time...

http://www.youtube.com/user/estherzax2

Isn't it great that those who had disapproved Kame earlier have changed their mind after seeing the first episode.. :) Anyway, I do like Kame but I have the same thought that his acting was okay..but hey! he was soo violent in here B) ..that is one part of him that I've never seen in his previous dramas. This opinion is just based on episode one anyway, so we could see more development then.. :)

As for rest of the cast, I love those three dudes' acting... :D and Sunako-chan, I just can't wait to see the beautiful Sunako in the next episode :D

Btw, I just found another link with HQ version..so hurry and watch it before they make it private...

http://www.youtube.com/user/YamaNadeshiko1

credit to the uploader..

OR here..

http://www.dramacrazy.net/japanese-drama/y...o-shichi-henge/

Guest moony8705

EDIT: Dramacrazy has their eng. subs up!

I saw the raw because I couldn't wait and the only tiny complaint I have so far is that kyohei is much more angry than I remember from the manga.

EDIT 2: Okay after watching the subbed version forget what I said about kyohei above. Kamenashi doesn't look like kyohei but for me he does sound like him. The way he said some of the lines I was like ah! thats kyohei. Aya-chan was great as sunako. Eventhough there was no chibi sunako, the cloak and her crouching gave me that effect. I'm going to try really hard not to compare the story line to the mangas but, it seems like the combined the sunako's best friend yuki chapters with the host club chapters and honestly it worked for me. I'm not going to say much about the three other guys because there wasn't much of them except that Tegoshi is so cute... and makes a really pretty girl. And speaking of cute so is takeru-kun. I just wanted to pinch his cheeks!

Guest crazyfrog

Am glad the drama worked out better than people expected (esp. for Kame. Am biased. XD). For my part, I enjoyed the drama as a whole. The storyline was a little choppy (I've not read the comic or seen the anime. Am holding out till after the drama so I don't compare them haha.) and the editing was a little headache inducing, but I was still able to follow (for the most part). The acting was ok. I didn't think any of the actors were particularly into their roles, yet. Hopefully they'll grow into their role as time goes by. All the characters are likeable (my favourite is Sunako, she's hilarious). I agree that they should've casted someone younger for Ranmaru. As much as I like Miyao, he looks WAY old, especially next to Tegoshi, lol!

Guest Khikarugal

- Takano Kyouhei [Kamenashi Kazuya] as a host

38972961.jpg

How I wish his short hair isn't merely a wig.. *sulks*

That hair is a wig?? gosh i think he looks better if they actually gave him that kind of haircut!

I enjoyed the episode even though I agree the editing was messy. The only problem I had with the episode was I had NO RECOLLECTION of the whole episode's best friend/host club plot at all in the manga....not that i'm a manga nazi, it was weird tis all. The manga is soo long, it's been years since i read the beginning of the manga!

Guest kinella

well, i have to say the whole cats works

the first episode has some very hilarious moments

the girl who plays sunako is gorgeous and kame, even though he is not like the kyohei i had in mind, is rather good here and fits his character.

kame is back? i hope so ^_^

the ballet boy as ranmaru is perfect (lol, at times it's sooooo evident he comes from ballet from his posture and way of moving his hands and walking. but it works, he really does well)

love love love the child, so cute and what a lovely character

after the first episode i can say i'm not disappointed

looking forward for the next adventures

thanks to the subbers and uploaders <3

Just wanna make some more comments after I watched the one with subs. Thanks for the update! :D

Again on Kame vs Kyouhei...I finally saw him as Kyouhei although it was not 100% of the similarities we could seen in the first ep. Forget about the physical appearance of gorgeous lanky Kyouhei as I believe the 'dazzling creature' only exists in manga/anime.

I have read a few chapters of the manga and have seen the whole episodes of the anime. Apparently the live action's plots have been exaggerated of which I found it more adventurous and interesting, albeit the 1st episode was kinda disorganized. Initially I figured that they would followed the original sequence, but I guess they just had another thought of developing it in their own way. Well, as long as the story lines were not fully deviated from the manga, then it is worth to crave for the whole series :)

I've never followed a j-drama drama as it's airing before (it has always been after it has been completed), man I'm really hating the fact that it airs only once a week and are only an hour instead of the korean standard of two eps a week and 70mins long! lol.

Also, I really like the actress who played Yuki chan. She was really cute! She should have been cast as Noi-chan as that actress who plays Noi looks about thirty and is rather unattractive. :S

watched the first ep! and thanks for the screen caps.

ok, with my initial feelings against kame as lead. well it is still there cos i guess my manga ideal for kyohei is so high. Anyway kame angry is very refreshing.

Guest jebabe19

I SUUUPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR LOVE IT haha

Uchi is to die for... he is officially on my top 5 japanese guys hahaha...

I was actually not expecting much since I dont know the manga.. maybe thats the reason why i liked it a lot! not your usual j or kdrama... it is very manga-like... this is how i felt when i first watched hana kimi... so i am superbly waiting for the next epi :)

The first episode was more or less what I expected it to be, in a good way. They did change things to adapt the story for a live-action format and it worked. Admittedly, I did sigh at their use of the standalone first episode--a story which will likely be independent from the rest of the story proper and was only used to introduce the characters and the premise and will likely have no effect on the real plot. But as I said, it worked.

Aya--I adored her portrayal of Sunako. She had a lot of the exaggerated darkness from the manga, but she was also more vulnerable and believable [even with the rope-snapping and lightning-flashing]. In the manga, it is easy to forget just how emotionally scarred Sunako is, there was too much emphasis on her comedic chibi mode or her unbelievably strong mode. But the live-action never lets the audience forget the depth of Sunako's problem, that she NEEDS that transformation into a Yamato Nadeshiko [or at least into a normal girl]. The live-action adds a certain urgency to reaching that end goal--it is not simply for the free rent [though Kyouhei pretends it is so], and it is more than a plot device to set-up the characters together, it is for Sunako herself and crucial to the development of her character.

Kame--I've always known he was a good actor, he just wasn't getting the good roles. It IS rather a problem though, that he was given a character that not only resembles certain attributes of his former roles, but even resembles him, as a Johnny's idol. ^^; He did well with what he was given though, he's believable as being 1) a pretty boy, 2) sufficiently indifferent to looks, 3) rather fiery, 4) a good fighter 5) having a heart deep inside. Once Kyouhei gets developed, I'm sure he'll do justice to that.

Miyao Shuntaro [hopefully I got his name right]--hah, I knew he was a good choice for Ranmaru! The extreme charmer's gestures, the sophistication--he might not have a face as pretty as Uchi's, but that's what ladies' men are supposed to be like: good-looking, but not necessarily the most handsome, and all charm.

Uchi, Uchi, Uchi... if they had actually given you that short hair before, you might have given Yamapi a run for his money. :P I knew he had the "nice guy" vibe to pull of Takenaga's role, but I kind of doubted if he could do that whole super-intelligent-classy-learned-in-the-traditional-arts persona. I think he did well, and did not go over the top--which is perfect since compared to the other guys, Takenaga is supposed to be more understated. The crossdressing is a happy, happy bonus. He always was "the girl" in NEWS.

And of course, Tesshi = <3 If I try to express exactly what I feel about him playing the role, I'd spout five pages of capslocked fangirl raving. Tesshi is my favorite J-pop guy. Yuki-kun is my favorite YamaNade character. And he is PERFECT for the role. And OMG, my not-so-secret fetish is seeing cute guys crossdressing--and looking pretty in it! When it comes to crossdressing, Tesshi is usually like Jaejoong of TVXQ--really pretty normally, but somehow ends up more guy-like when crossdressed. But not this time, huh. ;)

I wonder how they'll do the Takenaga-Noi romantic angle? There was a TINY hint in episode 1. I hope they'll do well with that, I love romantic sidestories, hahah.

Now the difficult part is waiting for the next episode to come out! :P

Archived