●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest rainbow*

leon ric doesn't sound like a HK name =_=;;

i remember seeing that ppl were posting him as Ric on AKzone...and a lot of other ppl were calling him ric on the korean ulzzang thread before that myspace link got posted up..so i never even heard him be called leon until like..last month..ric's been around since sept 2005 =_=

honestly..i dont' think ric has ever left HK to go to cali

rainbow* now that u say that ulzzang sounds liek "cow statue"....i just realize that it does sound like it X__x wow

edit..i mean ric's been around since sept 2004 ,sorry..no concept of time haha

yeah, cow statue xD . but like i dont think we should calll it chinese 'ulzzang' coz their not exactly idols? .. like we should call them chinese online idols or something D= ehh i dont know. xD does the name matter? xD. theres not much boys xDD! i guess in taiwan and china, girls like to take more photos!

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rapunzel283

I could not make myself sit through any entire episode of hei she hui (the girls in there are all extremely annoying). Girls who talk and act like that are turn offs in my opinion. :fury:

^ Hmm is that that show with all the desks and the sorta cute host, and they have celebrities on it?... Lol... T_T yea I think I saw that, and man those girls had the fakest voices and whatnot.

The guys though, were foiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine <3

leon ric doesn't sound like a HK name =_=;;

i remember seeing that ppl were posting him as Ric on AKzone...and a lot of other ppl were calling him ric on the korean ulzzang thread before that myspace link got posted up..so i never even heard him be called leon until like..last month..ric's been around since sept 2005 =_=

honestly..i dont' think ric has ever left HK to go to cali

rainbow* now that u say that ulzzang sounds liek "cow statue"....i just realize that it does sound like it X__x wow

edit..i mean ric's been around since sept 2004 ,sorry..no concept of time haha

LOL his name is a mystery...

But he studied in Singapore for a short period of time. ( A friend of mine told me)

So I don't think he been to Cali before there. He probably is in HK now.

I like 77. Pretty..

He Sei Hui annoys me like mini cooper. <_<

R I N G O ♡ R I R A: ya~ you should watch 'WO CAI' I think you can catch some Chinese girl ulzzangs there. ^^

Omigoshies! I saw that too~!! they were so cute! Did you see the batch before those girls? there was one girl who looked so much like Lee Junki. ><;; haha.

yaya...that girl looked like lee junki. i would fall for her if she was a guy! LOL. did you watch the episode of girlish GUYS? haha that was some time ago i think and i thought they weren't that attractive =/ oh...0.6 was the guest on last weeks' episode!! :P

R I N G O ♡ R I R A- you can BT "wo cai" if you have bit torrent! do you use it? if you do, you can go to the icefish website or ydy website to find the torrent links! =)

^

^

Yeah and annoying things. gee..

More of Janice ( can talk to her on this forum)

I dno if they have been posted up..

Some of photos have been psed cause they were simply too dark.

So I brighten it up.

She has a best friend, Whitney, whose studying in Korea atm, and she looks not bad too^^

dsc006825li.jpg

1095xl.jpg

dsc00880026fa.jpg

dsc008838gp.jpg

dsc008948id.jpg

dsc009436vc.jpg

janice5017sf.jpg

janice62hv.jpg

&& Angela(also a HK model from talentbang. I personally like her alot.)

37fk.jpg

48mf2.jpg

94vk.jpg

26410216292151768qg.jpg

img0151bl.jpg

credits their xangas and me for uploading.

Guest chigusa707

^

ooo ya, i saw that epi awhile ago, i was lmao when they are "forced" to dress as girls again, they were so awkward XD

i see yangyang's become quite influential these days :phew:

I know.. mustve been extremely embarassing for them.

isnt she one of those girls?

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j79/crea...093af7f491a.jpg

the one with 0.6..

I could not make myself sit through any entire episode of hei she hui (the girls in there are all extremely annoying). Girls who talk and act like that are turn offs in my opinion. :fury:

This show interests me.. what time and channel is it on?

Guest Mademoisella

shan is soo pretty! that other girl is pretty also! i like her eyes..

she has such a cute dog, looks like a dog doll. lolz..

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ yuppp shan is my favorite.... she is the queen of idol/model =)

Whitney is alright. YEAH She did a Macdonald commerical and she spoke korean or something. Everyone thought she was really korean.. lol

ANGELABABY. she is so cute, but her lips bother me sometimes. other than that. she is a great model

Guest miyuki

yehey, i now know where to find pics of janice she has a website.. lol

lots of pics..

http://www.fotop.net/Sirius/Sirius207

u cud also see this website of photoshoots of janice ^^

R I N G O ♡ R I R A, strawberrynkiwi, Mui

do u know this girl?? been seeing her pics in the net

5392112162916l.jpg

5392193164158l.jpg

and this guy, have been looking for him for ages

15809345854804l.jpg

does anybody know him???

Guest miyuki

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b364/se7...9345854804l.jpg

this guy is edision chen

his an actor and a singer in HK

that's not edison chen..

i know edison chen coz i watched his movies and saw his mvs

somebody posted his pics a long time ago in the ulljhang thread.. the extinct chinese ulljhang thread before

they said his taiwanese and his name is jay

other than that i know nothing about him...

Guest because_of_you

i REALLY like Janice Man/ shan shan too i like her style and shes soo pretty in quite a natural way too!! Her style and the clothes and accessories she has are really nice and fashionable!! shes soo cute and REALLY famous in hk at the moment!! She does look mix especially when she wears her contact lenses, Whitney is pretty too!!

Guest lolitagirl

yeah, cow statue xD . but like i dont think we should calll it chinese 'ulzzang' coz their not exactly idols? .. like we should call them chinese online idols or something D= ehh i dont know. xD does the name matter? xD. theres not much boys xDD! i guess in taiwan and china, girls like to take more photos!

puhahah we should start calling the cow statues hahaha..i'm jk..

and like chinese online idol is suuucchh a long phrase to type..hahah

owell..as long as they are hot XD

i'm gonna go randomly onto guy's site and save their pictures then XDD..

Guest chigusa707

yaya...that girl looked like lee junki. i would fall for her if she was a guy! LOL. did you watch the episode of girlish GUYS? haha that was some time ago i think and i thought they weren't that attractive =/ oh...0.6 was the guest on last weeks' episode!! :P

I would too.. she was really cute! and when they dressed her up in girly clothes.. she looked really pretty. except maybe her walk which was really "manly". XD

Ya~ he was on last week's ep. Ive been seeing him on 'WO CAI' and other shows quite often nowadays. :) I love his smile, tonssss.

^

I don't think they should be named uhljjang either.

i REALLY like Janice Man/ shan shan too i like her style and shes soo pretty in quite a natural way too!! Her style and the clothes and accessories she has are really nice and fashionable!! shes soo cute and REALLY famous in hk at the moment!! She does look mix especially when she wears her contact lenses, Whitney is pretty too!!

Yeap! Angela's pretty hot too!

Japan agencies hire her alot too^^

Emiri was on Fashion Walker just now.

If you want, you can try watching it^^

It was about online sellers and stuff...

I remember one of the stars there was Lin Li Wen..

Guest Xingz

omg i know eh, some of the girls from "blackie show" is so annoying and fake, there's this girl with this extremly high and squeak voice == eek

and they wear too much makeup...no offense but they don't do much, just sit there and act cute, talk about airheads :mellow:

they seem shallow too =.=, and talentless...all they do is like take pictures of themselves all day long *hinthint MeiMei/Vicky etc XD

i never watched an entire epi unless 1 of the famous ppl i like is there :P hehe like mike he and xiao zhu~

anyways, some ulzzang like pics of rainie~ she's sooooo pretty/cute~ haha and this thread had grown pretty long now <33 hmm as for names maybe we can call it 网络紅人? or 自拍? 网络帅哥美女? XD

showimgasp8zt.jpg

showimgasp8av.jpg

showimgasp7mg.jpg

showimgasp6hf.jpg

showimgasp0wu.jpg

showimgasp7tz.jpg

lol at the popular asian peace sign ^3^v

Archived