Quantcast
melusine

Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

Happy 17th Debut Anniversary to Gong Hyo Jin!! Congratulation on another successful year! #GongHyoJin17thYear

• Like 4

GGTKQzd.jpg Stay lovely, stay the way you are wherever life may take you, smile always, happy 17th year debut anniversary! Wishing you many more successful years to come!

• Like 5

December 23, 2016

SINGLE RIDER with LEE Byung-hun and KONG Hyo-jin Books February Release
2nd Korean Warner Bros Production Features AN So-hui

by Pierce Conran / KoBiz

IknzvkKlsZLcktftlnyk.png

Following their smash hit The Age of Shadows, from director KIM Jee-woon, Warner Brothers is gearing up for the release of their second Korean production Single Rider. Featuring LEE Byung-hun and KONG Hyo-jin, the thriller is the debut of director LEE Joo-young and will bow domestically on February 23rd.

LEE plays a company worker who becomes a central figure in a scandal and suddenly disappears. KONG plays an ex-violinist living in Australia with her son, while AN So-hui rounds out the cast as a university student spending her time in Australia on a working holiday visa. 

LEE’s role echoes the one he is playing in his current hit Master, where he played the head of a fraudulent company who goes on the run and winds up in the Philippines. The star also appeared in a small role in The Age of Shadows and has received several awards this year for his role in last fall’s political thriller Inside Men.

Active both on the big and small screen, KONG played alongside UHM Ji-won in the recent thriller MISSING. AN, a former member of the popular K-pop group Wonder Girls, was among the supporting cast of this year’s breakout hit TRAIN TO BUSAN.

Beyond Single Rider, Warner Brothers will also launch the in-production thriller V.I.P. next year from New World (2013) director PARK Hoon-jung.

• Like 2

December 29, 2016

Actors Gong Hyo-jin, Cho Jung-seok, Cho Jin-woong win top star award

SEOUL, Dec. 29 (Yonhap) -- Actors Gong Hyo-jin, Cho Jung-seok and Cho Jin-woong were crowned Korea's "top stars" on Thursday at an award ceremony that celebrates influential figures from various segments.

"2016 The Night of Stars-Korea Top Star Awards" held at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in central Seoul also honored film directors Na Hong-jin and Yeon Sang-ho for their hit films "The Wailing" and "Train to Busan," respectively.

As for the popular film star awards, actors Ju Ji-hoon of "Asura," Jo Yoon-hee of "Luck-Key," Lee Je-hoon of "Phantom Detective" and Shin Eun-soo of "Vanishing Time" were awarded.

Lee Moon-sae and boy group INFINITE were honored with the top singer prizes while swimming athlete Park Tae-hwan received the newly added prize for top sports star.

Actress Gong Hyo-jin. (Yonhap)

Actress Gong Hyo-jin. (Yonhap)

yujeoungkr@yna.co.kr

• Like 2

Congratulations Gongvely on being awarded Top Excellence award (Rom com) in SBS Drama Awards 2016! Looking forward to even better things for her in 2017!

And a very Happy and Blessed New Year to all Gongvelyans!

• Like 4

We do not know the reason but it is not surprising that she didn't attend because she has been missing out on the end of the year awards for many years (lol!) 

Congratulation to Gong Hyo Jin for the top excellence award. She has worked hard as Pyo Na Ri <3 Hope to see her in more dramas next year! Also congratulation to all the Jealousy Incarnate cast who also received an award ^_^

Have a Happy New Year everyone!

15781358_1448989801780757_51022362705254

• Like 4

It’s the last day and I couldn’t share it together. I sincerely and seriously am very sorry to my Jealousy Incarnate team. I would like to give the trophy to director. I will lent it to you for 3 weeks. Congratulation everyone~ Thank you, and I’m sorry.

• Like 7