Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

December 29, 2016

Actors Gong Hyo-jin, Cho Jung-seok, Cho Jin-woong win top star award

SEOUL, Dec. 29 (Yonhap) -- Actors Gong Hyo-jin, Cho Jung-seok and Cho Jin-woong were crowned Korea's "top stars" on Thursday at an award ceremony that celebrates influential figures from various segments.

"2016 The Night of Stars-Korea Top Star Awards" held at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in central Seoul also honored film directors Na Hong-jin and Yeon Sang-ho for their hit films "The Wailing" and "Train to Busan," respectively.

As for the popular film star awards, actors Ju Ji-hoon of "Asura," Jo Yoon-hee of "Luck-Key," Lee Je-hoon of "Phantom Detective" and Shin Eun-soo of "Vanishing Time" were awarded.

Lee Moon-sae and boy group INFINITE were honored with the top singer prizes while swimming athlete Park Tae-hwan received the newly added prize for top sports star.

Actress Gong Hyo-jin. (Yonhap)

Actress Gong Hyo-jin. (Yonhap)

yujeoungkr@yna.co.kr

• Like 2

We do not know the reason but it is not surprising that she didn't attend because she has been missing out on the end of the year awards for many years (lol!) 

Congratulation to Gong Hyo Jin for the top excellence award. She has worked hard as Pyo Na Ri <3 Hope to see her in more dramas next year! Also congratulation to all the Jealousy Incarnate cast who also received an award ^_^

Have a Happy New Year everyone!

15781358_1448989801780757_51022362705254

• Like 4

It’s the last day and I couldn’t share it together. I sincerely and seriously am very sorry to my Jealousy Incarnate team. I would like to give the trophy to director. I will lent it to you for 3 weeks. Congratulation everyone~ Thank you, and I’m sorry.

• Like 7

happy-new-year-2.gif January 3, 2017

Top Star Awards for KONG Hyo-jin, CHO Jin-woong, JO Jung-suk, KWAK Do-won
Korea Film Actor's Association Hands Out 2016 Accolades

by Pierce Conran / KoBiz

jtllrHgeKIDFLAfVJqdz.png

The Korea Film Actor's Association handed out its 2016 awards during a Top Star Awards ceremony on December 28th in the Grand Hyatt in Seoul. This year’s Top Star Award recipients were KONG Hyo-jin for E.oni’s MISSING, CHO Jin-woong in PARK Chan-wook’s The Handmaiden, JO Jung-suk in KWON Soo-kyung’s late year hit MY ANNOYING BROTHER and KWAK Do-won, the lead of NA Hong-jin’s THE WAILING.

The association also handed out its Best Director prize to NA Hong-jin, for his work on the commercial and critical hit THE WAILING, while it reserved its Best New Director prize for YEON Sang-ho, who moved up from indie animation to blockbuster fare in formidable fashion last year with the global sensation TRAIN TO BUSAN.

This year’s Popular Star Awards went to JU Ji-hoon of KIM Sung-soo’s Asura : The City of Madness. CHO Youn-hee of LEE Gae-byok’s LUCK-KEY, LEE Je-hoon of JO Sung-hee’s The Phantom Detective and SIN Eun-su of UM Tae-hwa’s VANISHING TIME: A BOY WHO RETURNED. 

Meanwhile, the group also handed out its first Sports Top Star Award this year, which went to Olympic swimmer PARK Tae-hwan. The Top Singer prize went to LEE Moon-se.

• Like 3

Published on January 4, 2017 by K STAR 생방송 스타뉴스

Lee Byung Hun-Gong Hyo Jin's 'Single Rider' Confirms February Release

.. from 'Single Rider' movie thread

Spoiler

January 4, 2017

'Single Rider' confirms February release with new still cut

Source: BNTnews (ELBH Google-translate)

20170104_sr.jpg

On January 4, a still image from Lee Byung Hun's upcoming 2017 movie 'Single Rider' was unveiled in which the actor's emotional aspect stands out.

'Single Rider' is a story about the story of a man who has been living a stable life as a branch manager of a securities company in Korea while his family lives in Australia. After a bad debt case, he goes to find his family and discovers a shocking secret. 

This will be Lee Byung Hun's return to emotional melodrama in 16 years after 'Bungee Jumping of Their Own'. Recently, his co-star actress Gong Hyo Jin, has showed a perfect performance in 'Missing' making their encounter on the big screen a highly anticipated combination.

In the new still image, Lee Byung Hun's feelings of emotion are felt through his expressive eyes.  The movie which is to be released on February 23 signals the return of a Korean-style emotional drama, strongly attracts the attention of movie fans. 

Source: Magazine2.daum (disclaimer: Google-translate)

20170104_sr3.jpg

Manager of a securities company. Kang Jae-hoon (played by Byung-Heon Lee) has a stable job, a solid family and a successful life. One day he loses everything in a bad debt case and leaves for Australia where his family lives. However, when he sees his wife Sujin, she is preparing for another life, He couldn't get close and had to hide his sudden appearance & traces. A perfect family, a missing husband, reveals the shocking truth that nobody knew.

• Like 4

Congratulation GHJ :w00t: for award on her performance in Missing and also The Wailing director (sorry,, i just love this movie), i wish i can watch Missing soon, does anyone has the link where i can watch Missing ?? and Cant wait to see her again on Feb for promoting Single Rider ~ 

and ALSO chukachuka onnie getting award for PyoNari and nomination of best couple ( sigh.. you should win this)!!

and Happy New Year guys !!!!:blush:

• Like 1

Guest marikolah

@daisyjhey I just watched Missing online. I can't say I liked the movie (not well made imo) but I can confidently say that GHJ was outstanding in her emotional scenes. 

I liked 'Missing' because Gong Hyo Jin's portrayal as Han Mae was heartbreaking and that's all it took for me to wanting to re-watch it after watching it in theater. 

I'm not that excited for Single Rider for various of reasons... But to keep positive, at least we will get to see her again in a new character :) Plus, the setting is in Australia so that should be interesting..

~~~~

BTS of Samsung Fire & Marine Insurance CF

c04472a1gw1fbfi8ly4yvj20f00f076p.jpg

• Like 3