Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Hi! :P Have you noticed her interview with Uhm Ji Won in VLIVE.. i've already raped the replay button on my phone (sorry for the word) and i do really hope i heard it right. 

The emcee/mc mentioned 'philippine(s)' Then GHJ and UJW speak in english and i think its their message to the fans from philippines. I couldn't understand the whole content of the video 'coz its korean. I just recognized the word "Philippine, instagram, and their english message "UJW:Hi everyone we are mimi sister, Nice to see you. GHJ: "Hello how are you" :kiss_wink:

And i think they have noticed all filipino's commentors on Instagram.. 

Here, i've already upload the video on my YT account. Feel free to judge hihihi. I just want to make sure if i heard it right or not. Thankssss..  :blush:

https://youtu.be/RH9giAlfnv8

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ainsley said:

Hi! :P Have you noticed her interview with Uhm Ji Won in VLIVE.. i've already raped the replay button on my phone (sorry for the word) and i do really hope i heard it right. 

The emcee/mc mentioned 'philippine(s)' Then GHJ and UJW speak in english and i think its their message to the fans from philippines. I couldn't understand the whole content of the video 'coz its korean. I just recognized the word "Philippine, instagram, and their english message "UJW:Hi everyone we are mimi sister, Nice to see you. GHJ: "Hello how are you" :kiss_wink:

And i think they have noticed all filipino's commentors on Instagram.. 

Here, i've already upload the video on my YT account. Feel free to judge hihihi. I just want to make sure if i heard it right or not. Thankssss..  :blush:

https://youtu.be/RH9giAlfnv8

Yup you heard it right! Hahaha i hope i understood it right but uhm jiwon was talking about how hyo jin has 1M followers and that if everyone watched the movie then that'd be a sure 1M views for them but hyo jin said that there were too many foreign fans (from that 1M) :))) last time too, during the vlive movie talk park kyung lim read my comment "필리핀 꼭 와요" (please come to the philippines) haha i got a bit embarrassed tho :sweatingbullets: i really do hope they release it in ph unnie really has lots of fans :blush:

• Like 1

thanks @paradicez @noviphoenix11 @chives @rubie @marikolah @ainsley for the update :D 

me too, i hope it will reach 1M at the end of the week. So happy they got praises ( i think) from viewers and also critics ( woww..) for their work in this movie. im much happier when most of unnie's friend also supported and posted about Missing :P too. I hope they will be invited to International Film Festival or it will be released internationally soon pls..

• Like 3

Missing reach 706.000 viewers till yesterday midnight (5th day of 1st week) we still have 2 days more, today dan 2morrow, i hope Missing reach 1M.... So many fans promote Missing too, and that true if 1M GHJ IG follower could watch Missing so it will touch 1M but most of them from overseas... 

Hmmmm...i think GHJ has more follower from overseas than Korea, wow...she must be famous out there than korea hahaha

• Like 3

Guest marikolah

Hi daisy and GHJ fangirls! I'm really pleased to read the raves about GHJ and UJW's acting even if there ware mild complaints about the plot or ending. It seems like some (a few) viewers found it predictable or obvious (?). I can understand that though because the premise of the movie doesn't appeal to me either. Regardless of that, lots of people have praised the performances of the two actresses and especially GHJ! (https://search.naver.com/search.naver?where=realtime&sm=tab_nmr&query=미씽&ie=utf8) Here's hoping that GHJ will see some nominations for this role in the near future. 

17 hours ago, chives said:

Yup you heard it right! Hahaha i hope i understood it right but uhm jiwon was talking about how hyo jin has 1M followers and that if everyone watched the movie then that'd be a sure 1M views for them but hyo jin said that there were too many foreign fans (from that 1M) :))) last time too, during the vlive movie talk park kyung lim read my comment "필리핀 꼭 와요" (please come to the philippines) haha i got a bit embarrassed tho :sweatingbullets: i really do hope they release it in ph unnie really has lots of fans :blush:

I've also consulted carlette regarding this hahahaha, I asked her to translate it, she said that "fans from the Philippines anticipate the movie the most." and your translation @chives is also right hihihihii, same with her trans. yay! :blush:

I'm having a hard time to watched her with UJW in VLive. ughhhh :tears: I used VLIVE app, i've already click all the buttons on that app just to find them but i wasn't able to find any trace of it. I got pissed then uninstall the app hahahahahahaha :lol: my only chance to watch it is through updates from instagram :D. I hope that missing:lost woman will reached 1million gross sales! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

yup, she has a LOTS of fans. Our gongvely know we exist hahaha yeeeah :blush:

• Like 1

December 5, 2016

Movies starring Jo Jung-suk, Gong Hyo-jin compete for top in weekend box office

By Jeon Sharon

SEOUL, Dec. 5 (Yonhap) -- Jo Jung-suk and Gong Hyo-jin, who recently came off from playing the leads of hit rom-com TV drama "Jealousy Incarnate," have continued to ride huge waves of popularity on the big screen through their latest movies, waging a fierce competition in the weekend box office here, data showed Monday.

According to real-time box office figures from the Korean Film Council, "My Annoying Brother" starring Jo and "Missing" with Gong as lead, took the No. 1 and No. 2 spots over the Dec. 2-4 weekend, selling out 598,274 and 470,476 tickets respectively.

The comedy drama that snagged the top spot has grossed about 2,160,000 viewers since its local premiere on Nov. 24, and the latter, set out a week after its rival, has accumulated an attendance of over 700,000.

This photo provided by CJ Entertainment shows Doh Kyung-soo (L) and Cho Jung-seok in a scene from "My Annoying Brother." (Yonhap)

This photo provided by CJ Entertainment shows Doh Kyung-soo (L) and Cho Jung-seok in a scene from "My Annoying Brother." (Yonhap)

"My Annoying Brother" depicts a moving story about two hostile half-brothers that become a loving family where Jo plays a fraudulent young man who bails himself out by claiming himself to be the only family member of his half-brother, a national judo player who loses his sight and dreams in an accident.

The stars of the new movie "Missing" -- Gong Hyo-jin (L) and Um Ji-won -- greet reporters during a publicity event in Seoul on Nov. 21, 2016. (Yonhap)

The stars of the new movie "Missing" -- Gong Hyo-jin (L) and Um Ji-won -- greet reporters during a publicity event in Seoul on Nov. 21, 2016. (Yonhap)

The mystery thriller film "Missing" features Gong as a babysitter who one day disappears with the child. Nobody knows the whereabouts of the two and the reasons behind their disappearance.

The two-weekend winner "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them," a Warner Bros.' fantasy adventure film, fell to third place on its third weekend with 432,828 tickets sold, just a few tickets behind "Missing."

The film, based on a screenplay by J.K. Rowling, follows Newt Scamander, an English magical zoologist, who joins a secretive group of wizards and witches in 1920s New York in search of fantastic beasts.

While the three movies battled out for the top spots, "Jack Reacher: Never Go Back" starring hit Hollywood star Tom Cruise ranked No. 4 and the German-animated film "The Little Medic: Secret Mission of the Bodynauts" rounded out the top five.

deserts@yna.co.kr

• Like 1

@marikolah   Actually both Missing's and Single Rider's plot didn't excite me much.  So i hope the writer woud put some unexpected twist but it turns out not i guess :phew:. But still, seeing her in movie again is much much more than enough to me (please at least do one movie a year) so yeah , its okay. As for Single Rider, glad she could work with Lee Byung Hun, he is great actor by the way and most of his movies were really succes, and also it will be produced by Warner Bros that make me anticipated more, so  please be good.

@noviphoenix11 seems its the new one, never saw it before

• Like 2

Good morning everyone, 777.000 viewers till yesterday, Missing still at second place after Annoying Brother.. People praise GHJ and UJW acting from Missing, specially Han Mae...and some people said too Missing plot is predictable but their acting between blockbuster movie and festival movie hahaa... I hope she get an award from that role... 

Beautiful Mama and Baby..

• Like 5

Yeah @daisyjhey some people said that after they watched Missing... I wish Missing will release in Indonesia hahaha...but some people said too that Missing is not kind of movie that all people like, yeahhh you know what kind of movie and role that GHJ always choose,.

Missing has 849.000 till the end of their first week, still at second place after Annoying Brother, fyuuuhhh... 

• Like 3