Quantcast
melusine

Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

x8aASDt.jpg

Ghj replied to this picture yesterday hahaha seems like she's really bothered with funny pictures of her lol but she really does pout a lot even when she's acting lol cutie unnie

trans: this...haha. are you an anti?

• Like 3

December 12, 2016

Abduction Mystery Draws 1 Million Viewers

Source: The Chosun Ilbo

The film "Missing" has attracted over 1 million cinemagoers, less than two weeks since its release on Nov. 30.

The movie passed the milestone on Saturday despite a slew of new releases hitting cinemas, the Korean Film Council said.

2016121200903_0.jpg
The cast of "Missing" celebrate the flick's hitting the 1 million mark in cinema attendance. From left, Kim Hee-won, Kong Hyo-jin and Uhm Ji-won

Starring Kong Hyo-jin and Uhm Ji-won, the film tells the story of a working mom who hires a Chinese nanny to take care of her baby, only for the nanny to disappear with the child.

• Like 3

I found this from the megabox fb page~ i love this short clip~!! Hanmae's teaser photos and that crying scene from the teaser feels eerie but this just takes Hanmae to a different level :blush: 

also, i made rough trans~ if i got sth wrong, i'm sorry in advance lol

<Gong Hyo Jin's Secret Video>

Ji Seon: They left thursday morning. They did not come back? They did not really come back?

Guard: He's the guy. Last time when I was investigating on the stolen bike, this guy was saying strange things. Kid, tell her directly what you said last time.

Student: i really did not steal it. It was given to me. I was feeding the cat then that ahjumma...

Ahjumma: Da eun-ah let's get home soon and eat~

Han Mae: Shhhhh (LOOOL i just had to i'm sorry)

ooohhh so that explains why da eun had a bandage on her right foot~ but that baby doesn't look like the da eun that we know~ did i see it wrong?? Hahaha

• Like 3

GHJ for Best actress in Hancinema awards 2016, and link for voting:

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-awards-best-actress-in-a-drama--cast-your-vote--101376.html

and you can also show your support for Jealousy Incarnate and Best Couple for shinnari couple thru this link:

http://www.hancinema.net/sbs-drama-awards-2016-nominees-list-101442.html

• Like 1

Thanks for the Samsung Car Insurance CF clips, the one with Kim Dae Myung is so cute and the second one totally has that 'Misaeng' touch. :)

Source: Pierce Conran

20161219sr2.jpg

• Like 3