Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

《Teaser #1》 Pro unrequited lover Kong Hyo Jin's joyful two-timing romance! @Jealousy Incarnate

SBS upcoming Wednesday & Thursday drama 'Jealousy Incarnate' features two-timing romance and love competition between an anchor Cho Jung Seok(Lee Hwa Shin) and a rich man Ko Kyung Pyo(Ko Jung Won) for weather forecaster Kong Hyo Jin(Pyo Na Ri)'s love!

It's scheduled to premiere on Wednesday, August 24 at 22:00pm previously occupied by "Wanted".

• Like 6

hi :) I'm a fan of gong hyo jin but i don't really keep up with her, just wondering if there are any updates on her movie missing child?? I remember they finished filming months ago, and is due to air this year, but why are there no rpomotional videos/news/press conference/trailers at all?? does anyone know when it will air? 

11 hours ago, lainey98 said:

hi :) I'm a fan of gong hyo jin but i don't really keep up with her, just wondering if there are any updates on her movie missing child?? I remember they finished filming months ago, and is due to air this year, but why are there no rpomotional videos/news/press conference/trailers at all?? does anyone know when it will air? 

Hi, @lainey98

Welcome to GHJ's thread. As far as I know, her movie, Missing, will be released next year. It's not official yet.

Thanks for dropping by~

• Like 1

13 hours ago, lainey98 said:

Hi there! If I'm not wrong, they changed the title to "Lost Woman" and will premiere on Dec. Hope I'm remembering right :)

• Like 1

[Photos] Kong Hyo-jin attempts at designing bags

fullsizephoto755022.jpg

According to VINCIS', the Hiyo Bag, a collaboration with Kong Hyo-jin, is coming out on the 26th of August.

The Hiyo Bag includes Kong Hyo-jin's 'Hyo'. The half-moon design is convenient, practical and trendy. It's made with the same material as the product from last year.

Last year, the Hiyo-Bucket bag was designed, bringing out the fanciness of leather and minimizing the decorations. It was greatly popular with the young females and it sold out 3 times nationwide.

Gong Hyo-joon attended all meeting regarding this year's design and it was her idea to create a half-moon design.

She said, "I thought hard about shapes when coming up with the design just like VINCIS' does with its other designs. The triangle and circle resulted in the bucket bag and this time I cut a circle in half to create the half-moon design".

The Hiyo-Half Moon will start taking orders from the 16th to 25th of August and pre-orders come with coin wallets worth 100,000 won.

Meanwhile, Kong Hyo-jin is starring in the new SBS drama "Incarnation of Jealousy".

Spoiler

fullsizephoto755021.jpg

fullsizephoto755020.jpg

Source: Hancinema

• Like 4