Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Just can't wait :w00t:

----

"Incarnation of Jealousy" the life of Kong Hyo-jin, the weather reporter

fullsizephoto743770.jpg

The life of weather reporter Kong Hyo-jin has been revealed.

She stars in the new SBS drama "Incarnation of Jealousy" as Pyo Na-ri.

Pyo Na-ri is a weather reporter who dreams of becoming an announcer but she doesn't look like one in the pictures. Her job is letting the nation know about the day's weather so we expect her to be running around and checking the weather. However, she is only carrying around a bunch of luggage.

Pyo na-ri is carrying around a make-up box that doesn't look like it has anything to do with the weather. Her hands are so full that she's even using her mouth to carry her card. She looks fancy in front of the camera but actually she's different behind it.

"Incarnation of Jealousy" is a romantic drama about a macho reporter, a weather reporter and a rich plutocrat breaking down in front of jealousy.

• Like 8

annyeong Gongvelyans~!!

I'm from Philippines and actually a long time silent lurker of this thread way back 2012/2013 I guess but I've decided to join now  mianhe .. Pasta was the first drama I've watched of Gongvely's dramas, it was just out of curiosity since the male lead is the one I saw in coffee prince (tho I've only had a glimpse of CP) and the story involves making pastas and decided to try and I did liked it.

I've watched most of her works except those I can't find in the internet and C&B coz I kind of didn't like her make up  lol .. I am fortunate to have watched the project 577 in the net (coz I can't find the movie after I wanted to re-watch it), tho I had two windows on my laptop screen, one is for the movie and the other is for the sub,  looking at it simultaneously just to watch the movie. *sorry I just suddenly remembered that situation* xD...   most of kdramas I've watched was her dramas, so you could say she's my fave k-actress. (on the male k-actor that would be Shin Ha Kyun)  My top 3 GHJ dramas (in any order) are 1. Master's Sun, coz I've liked the fact that each episode had different stories to tell about the lives of other people  2.Producers, it gave us a glimpse of the life of being a producer and the different struggles of the leads 3. IOTL , I liked the story, it's somehow different to what's the usual thing on kdramas, her character is on different level not a damsel in distress type...  if you'd ask me what's my top of the list fave drama I've watched, it wouldn't be hers bcoz I have a high regard on the stories of the dramas but my top 3 fave of hers are still on my top 5 list. :)  

tho I've been lurking on this thread, I'd still have to familiarize myself with the rules. Please reprimand me if I had made a mistake, I truly appreciate it. Looking forward to more years of stanning her with you guys! kahmsamnida ,  sorry for the long post and  jalbutakdeurimnida   *90 degree bow* :):wub:

• Like 9

Annyeonghaseyo @xxbitter_divinexx! Hwangyonghamnida! :blush:

Glad to see another Gongvelyan around the world (I'm form México btw) 

if you'd ask me what's my top of the list fave drama I've watched, it wouldn't be hers bcoz I have a high regard on the stories of the dramas but my top 3 fave of hers are still on my top 5 list. 

I can relate so much wiht this! hahaha

And don't worry about the "long post", I enjoyed it while reading :lol:

P.s. I'm still struggling with the rules, so I feel you :P

• Like 5

@xxbitter_divinexx Hello! Welcome to the thread and hope to see you around :) Master's Sun is also one of my favorite drama of hers! Our Rom-com queen :D

-----------------------

Ha Jung Woo mentioned about Gong Hyo Jin on V-App! You can skip right to around 15:29

http://www.vlive.tv/video/10895/터널-스팟라이브-The-Tunnel-Spot-Live

• Like 5

17 hours ago, xxbitter_divinexx said:

annyeong Gongvelyans~!!

I'm from Philippines and actually a long time silent lurker of this thread way back 2012/2013 I guess but I've decided to join now  mianhe .. Pasta was the first drama I've watched of Gongvely's dramas, it was just out of curiosity since the male lead is the one I saw in coffee prince (tho I've only had a glimpse of CP) and the story involves making pastas and decided to try and I did liked it.

I've watched most of her works except those I can't find in the internet and C&B coz I kind of didn't like her make up  lol .. I am fortunate to have watched the project 577 in the net (coz I can't find the movie after I wanted to re-watch it), tho I had two windows on my laptop screen, one is for the movie and the other is for the sub,  looking at it simultaneously just to watch the movie. *sorry I just suddenly remembered that situation* xD...   most of kdramas I've watched was her dramas, so you could say she's my fave k-actress. (on the male k-actor that would be Shin Ha Kyun)  My top 3 GHJ dramas (in any order) are 1. Master's Sun, coz I've liked the fact that each episode had different stories to tell about the lives of other people  2.Producers, it gave us a glimpse of the life of being a producer and the different struggles of the leads 3. IOTL , I liked the story, it's somehow different to what's the usual thing on kdramas, her character is on different level not a damsel in distress type...  if you'd ask me what's my top of the list fave drama I've watched, it wouldn't be hers bcoz I have a high regard on the stories of the dramas but my top 3 fave of hers are still on my top 5 list. :)  

tho I've been lurking on this thread, I'd still have to familiarize myself with the rules. Please reprimand me if I had made a mistake, I truly appreciate it. Looking forward to more years of stanning her with you guys! kahmsamnida ,  sorry for the long post and  jalbutakdeurimnida   *90 degree bow* :):wub:

Hello there! Pinoy din ako ~ apir!!!

Welcome!!!

• Like 3

jkl.jpg

Sports Dong A - Naver: 'Jealousy Incarnate' Gong Hyo Jin, the life of a weather forecaster, 'curiosity↑'

1. [+62, -3] Looking forward to Gong Hyo Jin's drama

2. [+52, -3] This unni is so pretty in whatever she does

3. [+47, -4] That photo of her biting the card is soo cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+41, -4] Woah look at her proportions ㅋㅋㅋI like her 'cause she's a good actress. She and Jo Jung Seok will make a good combo

5. [+28, -2] God Hyo Jin, come quickly~

6. [+29, -3]  Her outfit is so pretty, her legs as well

7. [+27, -2] Pyo Nari, hit daebak

Source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/07/stills-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds.html

• Like 5

22 hours ago, paradicez said:

Yes, these are translated comments under Korean articles :) 

Seems like netizen is anticipating Incarnation of Jealousy! 

Oh I see, thanks! Gad to see people is here for uri GHJ!

And sorry for my dumb question :lol:

• Like 3