Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Kong Hyo-jin showed off her modern and chic styles in her new fashion pictorial.

photo746223.jpg

On July 14th, Kong Hyo-jin in collaboration with the shoes and accessory brand that she has been a muse for released the new 2016 Fall and Winter season pictorial.

In the revealed images, Kong Hyo-jin shows off her chic and haughty appeals. She showcased the unique style in a green lace bustier over a tight black shirt flawlessly.

Kong Hyo-jin is currently busy filming SBS' forthcoming Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Incarnation of Jealousy". Also her new movies, "Missing Child" and "Single Rider" are opening soon in the second half of this year.

• Like 7

Annyeonghaseyo gongvelyans! 

This is my first post , my name's Reilian ,I'm from Indonesia and actually a long time silent lurker of this thread. Nice to know you , and I'm sorry if my English  wasn't  good . :)

• Like 7

Gong Hyo Jin gives classy a new name in 'Vincis' pictorial

gong-hyo-jin_1468507312_af_org.jpg

Gong Hyo Jin is at the height of classy and chic for a pictorial with 'Vincis'! 

The actress mesmerizes with her unchanging beauty, looking just as great as she did when she first ventured into the entertainment world. In this pictorial, Gong Hyo Jin is a moody and pensive muse, looking into the camera with a near indolent, careless gaze. This chic persona works very well with Gong Hyo Jin, don't you think? 
gong-hyo-jin_1468507353_1.jpg
gong-hyo-jin_1468507353_2.jpg
gong-hyo-jin_1468507353_3.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/gong-hyo-jin-gives-classy-a-new-name-in-vincis-pictorial

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, reilianfa said:

This is my first post , my name's Reilian ,I'm from Indonesia and actually a long time silent lurker of this thread. Nice to know you , and I'm sorry if my English  wasn't  good . :)

Hi there welcome Home! :):) ) :) 

Hi

Actress Gong Hyo Jin is legs for days for ‘VINCIS’

Actress Gong Hyo Jin shows off her sexy, long legs in her photo shoot for ‘VINCIS’. On July 14,photos of the actress was released as she posed for the 2016 F/W Season catalogue. Gong looked very stylish and chic in the photos, and displayed her long legs casually yet gracefully as she leans back on a chair.
0715_gonghyojin_02.jpg
0715_gonghyojin_01.jpg
0715_gonghyojin_03.jpg
Meanwhile, Gong will be appearing in the upcoming SBS drama ‘Incarnation of Envy’ that will air in August and also filming for Korean films ‘Missing: Missing Child’ and ‘Single Rider’.

• Like 3

LET’S SUPPORT GONG HYO JIN!

Hello everyone!

Gong Hyo Jin’s new drama, Incarnation of Jealousy will be airing in August. We want to show our love and support by sending her a rice wreath on the drama’s press conference.

Many of you probably wonder, “What is a rice wreath?”

The wreath is for cheering for the singer and actor and is a gift to help farmers and poor neighbors.

– Dreame.co.kr

If you are still curious about how a wreath looks like, you can check out our previous rice wreath project for The Producers.

How to donate: PayPal
Click here to donate through PayPal

If you do not have PayPal and still wish to participate, please leave a comment at any of our SNS accounts: Facebook, Twitter,Soompi threadWordPress or email us at Gongvelyans@gmail.com!

If you cannot contribute financially, there is another way to show support! We are also looking for suggestions for the cheer message and photo. The cheer message will be on the left of the ribbon.

Requirements:
– The maximum for the cheer message must be 6 words only!
Example: All the best to Gong Hyojin! <– 6 words
– The photo must be HIGH quality and preferably no logo.

You can give out suggestions by emailingGongvelyans@gmail.com. A poll will be conducted at the end of July for the best cheer message and photo.

Any remaining funds will be used to support future events. Let’s show Gong Hyo Jin that her fans all over the world are cheering for her and supporting her all the way!

Thank you~

SOURCE: https://gongvelyans.wordpress.com/2016/07/17/lets-support-gong-hyo-jin/

• Like 3

Kong Hyo Jin Shows of Her Modelesque Body

Kong Hyo Jin has been featured in the 2016 F/W advertisement spread for VINCIS′. 

Kong Hyo Jin Shows of Her Modelesque Body

The F/W 2016 concept of VINCIS′ is, "Every day is Beatiful day." The brand′s goal is to bring beauty into the lives of women naturally through their products.

In the revealed images, Kong Hyo Jin shows her charm as she poses in bright red and green. Kong Hyo Jin′s slim body is highlighted with the selection of fashion pieces she is modeling. 

The chair image especially focuses on her lean body as she leans against the chair and stretches her legs in front of her. 

Meanwhile, Kong Hyo Jin is busy filming for SBS drama Jealousy Incarnate, which will begin airing in August. 

Photo credit: VICIS′

• Like 2

5 hours ago, reilianfa said:

Welcome!!!:grin:

• Like 2

Welcome to the thread @xxbitter_divinexx @nilamevianna @reilianfa hope you can enjoy and have some fun here:D

Its been two years since IOIL was broadcasted, really this was my first K-drama that makes me cry so much when it's over. Back then,I've watched it over and over and played the OSTs all day like an idiot :sweatingbullets:

I love most of unnie's dramas but this one, this team,  ALL characters  were so real, alive, warm and unforgettable... i dont know , maybe that's way it's soo hard to let them go.woahhh really i miss this FAMILY:tears:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, daisyjhey said:

Welcome to the thread @xxbitter_divinexx @nilamevianna @reilianfa hope you can enjoy and have some fun here:D

Its been two years since IOIL was broadcasted, really this was my first K-drama that makes me cry so much when it's over. Back then,I've watched it over and over and played the OSTs all day like an idiot :sweatingbullets:

I love most of unnie's dramas but this one, this team,  ALL characters  were so real, alive, warm and unforgettable... i dont know , maybe that's way it's soo hard to let them go.woahhh really i miss this FAMILY:tears:

• Like 1

Hi guys, how are you today? I hope fine. But for me today is bad, because I read a posting in KOALASPLAYGROUND SITE about gong hyo jin. And someone (maybe she is anti fan or jealous with uni),  told something bad about her. That make me upset to his/her. :angry::angry::angry:If you have a time please post something good about our uni in koalas site, thats our support to her. Gong hyo jin,  you are perfect for us :)  :glasses:

• Like 2