Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Hi everyone!! ;)

When i was in college some of my classmates were talking about kdrama and kpop and i was like, "anu yun? Okay lang ba sila? Haha!"

Then i saw "the producers" on tv. At first , wala lang but when i noticed Gong Hyo Jin nagbago na ang lahat! I grabbed my phone and searched everything about her. Never thought na ma iinlove ako sa kdrama dahil sa kanya! (Halos Tv series nya lang pinapanood ko, haha! )

what i love about our Gong Hyo Jin is her simplicity.. And also her passion in acting! She's not like some other actress who only knows how to look beautiful in front of the camera.. No matter what her role is, she'll always giving her best . She's one of a kind! And ofcourse, very charming! 

My favorite tvseries of her is It's Okay, That's Love.. i really fell in love with her character.. ❤️

Btw, i am kris from laguna, phil.. :) Hugs and kisses for everyone.. 

Let's continue to support our queen.. :) 

• Like 5

@iamkris08

Hello Kris! Welcome to Gong Hyo Jin's International Fan Club!!!

Our members live from different countries, speak in different languages, practice different cultures and traditions, but there's one thing we have in common ~ We all love our dearest Gongvely.

Gongvelyans are English - speaking fans of Gong Hyo Jin. Sorry that I forgot to tell you that we can only speak English here. Hehe~

Let me translate your Filipino phrases because I just love your story.

Hi everyone!! ;)

When i was in college some of my classmates were talking about kdrama and kpop and i was like, "What is that? Are they okay? Haha!"

Then i saw "the producers" on tv. At first , I didn't pay attention but when i noticed Gong Hyo Jin everything changed! I grabbed my phone and searched everything about her. Never thought that I would fall in love with kdrama because of her! (Mostly, I just watch only her Tv series, haha!)

what i love about our Gong Hyo Jin is her simplicity.. And also her passion in acting! She's not like some other actress who only knows how to look beautiful in front of the camera.. No matter what her role is, she'll always giving her best . She's one of a kind! And ofcourse, very charming! 

My favorite tvseries of her is It's Okay, That's Love.. i really fell in love with her character.. ❤️

• Like 4

On 8/13/2016 at 4:55 AM, iamkris08 said:

Hi everyone!! ;)

When i was in college some of my classmates were talking about kdrama and kpop and i was like, "anu yun? Okay lang ba sila? Haha!"

Then i saw "the producers" on tv. At first , wala lang but when i noticed Gong Hyo Jin nagbago na ang lahat! I grabbed my phone and searched everything about her. Never thought na ma iinlove ako sa kdrama dahil sa kanya! (Halos Tv series nya lang pinapanood ko, haha! )

Hello there, Kris! Nice to meet you and welcome to the Gongvelyan family! :heart:

I laughed at "I grabbed my phone and searched everything about her" cuz it happened to me as well after watching my first GHJ Kdrama (IOIL) last year haha xD

And yeah, she is the best and most natural actress I've ever seen.

Also thanks to @cutie_let_let for the translation :)

P.s. High Five at IOIL being your favorite GHJ kdrama :love:

DZ5rE8u.gif

• Like 7

'List of Names' says Kong-Hyo-jin is the queen of dramas

Cp6miwXW8AAaYFI.jpg

On the recent episode of tvN's 'List of Names', Kong Hyo-jin was ranked sixth on the list of stars who guarantee the success of their movies and dramas with their trustful names.

While Kong Hyo-jin's movies were not as successful as anticipated, she has never failed with her dramas so far. From her debut drama to "Pasta" and 'The Greatest Love' and also 'It's Okay, That's Love', 2014 co-starring Jo In-Seong, there has been no single failure with any of the dramas starring her so far.

Hit after hit, Kong Hyo-jin shows off the immaculate result in her dramas and places her name as the greatest rom-com queen proudly.

Source: Hancinema

• Like 5

6 hours ago, yumenas said:

On the recent episode of tvN's 'List of Names', Kong Hyo-jin was ranked sixth on the list of stars who guarantee the success of their movies and dramas with their trustful names.

While Kong Hyo-jin's movies were not as successful as anticipated, she has never failed with her dramas so far. From her debut drama to "Pasta" and 'The Greatest Love' and also 'It's Okay, That's Love', 2014 co-starring Jo In-Seong, there has been no single failure with any of the dramas starring her so far.

Hit after hit, Kong Hyo-jin shows off the immaculate result in her dramas and places her name as the greatest rom-com queen proudly.

She's indeed the queen ~ our queen ~ :heart:

• Like 4

11 hours ago, yumenas said:

As Carlette said, she is the queen :relaxed:

shannon3.gif

--------

@paradicez thanks for those HD pics!

• Like 2