Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=14479287601019766008

Our ever dearest Gongvely will not be able to attend the Dae Jong Film Awards due to schedule problems~

It's okay.

Well, at least we have shown the world how much we love and support unni~

More Info:

3 of the 4 best actors won't attend and all of the best actresses won't attend as well.

Kim Soo Hyun won't attend, too~:sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

@cutie_let_let Thanks for the info. Agree, all it matter is that there are many fans supporting & loving Gong Hyo Jin unnie! :) 

Gong Hyo Jin has been working hard lately with all those oversea schedules in the past weeks, hope she's getting all the rest she can get, and I love that she's updating her Instagram more regularly. Her dogs are so cute. 

And with so much going on in the world, I hope everyone is safe and fine. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's some lovely GIF :wub:

tumblr_nvnu76t3OL1rc0qiso4_400.gif tumblr_nvnu76t3OL1rc0qiso7_400.gif

tumblr_nvnu76t3OL1rc0qiso3_400.gif tumblr_nvnu76t3OL1rc0qiso8_400.gif

tumblr_nvnu76t3OL1rc0qiso2_400.gif tumblr_nvnu76t3OL1rc0qiso6_400.giftumblr_nvnu76t3OL1rc0qiso1_400.gif  tumblr_nvnu76t3OL1rc0qiso5_400.gif

Credit: Minzees Tumblr 

• Like 4

Daejong officers allowed KSH and GHJ proxies to receive the award in their behalf. :D

Hidden Content

Thank you for everyone's effort and congratulations to all of us!!!:lol:

Good to hear that! Atleast all our efforts are not wasted. Maybe they decided to still give the awards to winners of the Popularity awards mainly because 100% were based on internet votes rather that the main awards wherein only 20% are online and 80% are jury's decision... Whatever their reasons and eventhough GHJ will not receive it personally, I'm so happy she won!!! 

Thank you and congratulations to all especially fellow Gongvelyans from all over the world for the efforts! 

Missing our Queen this past few days :(

• Like 2

November 20, 2015

All best actor nominees a 'no show' at Daejong awards

SEOUL, Nov. 20 (Yonhap) -- All best actor nominees for South Korea's oldest film awardshow this year will not be attending the event on Friday, as the institution remains mired in controversy.

This year's best actor nominees for the Daejong Film Awards are Hwang Jung-min of "Ode to My Father," Son Hyun-joo of "Chronicles of Evil," Yoo Ah-in of "The Throne," and Ha Jung-woo of "Assassination," all of whom will be absent, the organizers said.

The five best actress nominees -- Kim Yun-jin of "Ode to My Father," Jun Ji-hyun of "Assassination," Kim Hye-soo of "Coin Locker Girl," Uhm Jung-hwa of "Wonderful Nightmare," and Han Hyo-joo of "Beauty Inside" -- will also miss the event.

The same goes for Kim Soo-hyun and Gong Hyo-jin who have been chosen as best actor and actress by an online vote.

Most cited scheduling conflicts and overseas business trips as the reason, but the Daejong Film Awards has recently suffered a blow to its image as the most prestigious movie honors in South Korea.

Last month, the awards committee announced it would rescind the honors if the winners were absent at the ceremony, causing backlash from the acting community.

The paid nature of the online voting system also raised concerns that the committee was exploiting movie fans for profit.

The logistics side of the organization proved problematic after the committee flip-flopped on its decision to create a new awards category. It also listed the profile of another actress as that of a best new actress nominee.

But organizers remained firm in their policy and vowed to go ahead with the ceremony.

"The Daejong Film Awards is an honor given out by our citizens," Cho Geun-woo, the awards' business manager, said. "I think the nominees who decided not to come have the wrong attitude."

The 52nd Daejong Film Awards will be broadcast live on KBS 2TV from 7:20 p.m.

sojungpark@yna.co.kr

• Like 1

Winners of the 2015 Grand Bell Awards

On the evening of November 20 KST, the 52nd Annual Grand Bell Awardswere held at KBS Hall. Many big hitters took home awards for the night, despite the fact that none of the Best Actor and Actress nominees and a number of directors were in attendance. “Ode to my Father” was the big winner of the night, while “Veteran,” which saw international popularity, went home empty-handed.

Here is the complete list of winners!

Best Picture: “Ode to my Father”

Best Director: Yoon Je Kyun (“Ode to my Father”)

Best Screenplay: Park Soo Jin (“Ode to my Father”)

Best Actor: Hwang Jung Min (“Ode to my Father”)

Best Actress: Jun Ji Hyun (“Assassination”)

Best Supporting Actor: Oh Dal Soo (“Ode to my Father”)

Best Supporting Actress: Kim Hye Sook (“The Throne”)

Best New Actor: Lee Min Ho (“Gangnam 1970″)

Best New Actress: Lee Yoo Young (“Spring”)

Best New Director: Baek Kam Dok (“Beauty Inside”)

Best Cinematography: Choi Young Hwan (“Ode to my Father”)

Best Editing: Lee Jin (“Ode to my Father”)

Best Lighting: Kim Min Jae (“The Silenced”)

Best Score: Kim Joon Sung (“The Tenor: Lirico Spinto”)

Best Costume Design: Cho Sang Kyung (“The Royal Tailor”)

Best Art Direction: Chae Kyung Seon (“The Royal Tailor”)

Best Planning: “Ode to my Father”

Special Prize for Cutting Edge Technology: Han Tae Jung and staff (“Ode to my Father”)

Best Sound Recording: Lee Seung Chul and Han Myung Hwan (“Ode to my Father”)

Best Foreign Star: Honglei Sun, Yuanyuan Gao

Popularity Award: Kim Soo Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin

Lifetime achievement Award: Director Jung Chang Hwa, Actor Yoon Il Bong

Do you agree with who won? Who didn’t win that you think should have?

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/20/winners-of-the-2015-grand-bell-awards/

• Like 2