Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Hello co-gongvely fans.. I know I seem pathetic and late to ask this bcz she wore it back in her "TMS" days.. and u already talked about that topic too.. but do you know where can I buy this rings? :tears: I'm so in love with all of her things that I really really want to buy it even tho it will cost so heavily expensive.. Another thing is that I dont have a credit card bcz im still a student. Can anyone help me with this?? How to buy it and how can I get it?? :(

and P.S do you know any shop here in the Philippines selling this?? :(thankyou in advance.. 

Edited by Rovvxhyo
  • Like 1

November 6, 2015

Kong Hyo Jin Receives Asia Beauty Icon Award at Cosmo Beauty Awards

CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi Shin Ae

Actress Kong Hyo Jin received the Beauty Icon Award at the 2015 Cosmo Beauty Awards, held at the Yuz Museum in Shanghai on November 5.

Kong Hyo Jin Receives Asia Beauty Icon Award at Cosmo Beauty Awards

Kong Hyo Jin, who is being hailed the queen of Korean dramas for her appearances in numerous top-rated dramas, including The Greatest Love, Master′s Sun, It′s Okay, That′s Love and The Producers, was invited to the 2015 Cosmo Beauty Awards to represent Korea. 

When asked what she thinks beauty is upon receiving the Asia Beauty Icon Award at the Cosmo Beauty Awards, Kong Hyo Jin said, "I wonder if beauty is what everyone finds after endlessly working hard. I think true beauty in this generation is working hard to find your own, unique beauty."

Show Luo, Angelababy, Ivy Chen, Michelle Chen, Qiao Zhenyu, Super Junior′s Kim Heechul and EXO′s Lay were among the stars present at the event, which was broadcast live via IPTV and Le TV. 

Kong Hyo Jin recently wrapped filming film Missing Child and is set to hold her first fan meeting in Taiwan in December. 

Photo credit: Management Soop

Gong Hyo Jin receives 'Asia Beauty Icon' award during '2015 Cosmo Beauty Awards'

Source: STARN News

Actress Gong Hyo Jin received 'Asia Beauty Icon' award during '2015 Cosmo Beauty Awards.'

On November 5th, '2015 Cosmo Beauty Awards' was held in Shanghai, China, and Korean actress Gong Hyo Jin garnered 'Asia Beauty Icon.'

Gong Hyo Jin earned her popularity in China through dramas 'The Greatest Love,' 'Master's Sun,' 'It's Okay, That's Love,' and 'The Producer,' and she was officially invited to '2015 Cosmo Beauty Awards' as a Korean representative.

'Cosmo Beauty Awards' is one of the biggest and most influential fashion awards in China, and as she was asked what true beauty means to her, she replied, "Beauty is something that everyone is seeking for with endless efforts. Putting efforts to excavate one's own beauty is what true beauty is about."

A great number of Chinese celebrities such as Luo Zhixiang (羅志祥), Angela Baby, Chen Yixi (陳妍希), Chen Yihan (陳意涵), Qiao Zhenyun (喬振宇), Super Junior's Kim Hee Chul, and EXO's Ray attended this year's 'Cosmo Beauty Awards.'

Meanwhile, Gong Hyo Jin finished shooting a new film titled 'Missing,' and she will hold a solo fan meeting in Taiwan next month.

/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com

• Like 6