Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

She looks so gorgeous with that outfit <3 and the bangs! Kinda remind me to the Pasta hairstyle but short :blush:.

So she is cooking for real? Haha love her! Thank you, @Cutie_let_let for sharing in here! ;)

Well, I just give up... I can't stay awake 10 minutes more hahaha. Imma catch up all the stuff later. Nice day, y'all! 

• Like 3

Hey ladies, long time since I last posted here, am a long tme adoring fan of this amazing lady, so good to see all the updates, the news, the beautiful pictures, the ongoing support and love shown....Bravo everyone, good work absolutely...**(waves at @paradicez, @cutie_let_let, @jadecloud...)** 

Due to the past few months of hectic-real-life-dramas and travelling, its so good to be back here, absolutely! I have been keeping myself informed and up to date with all that has happened with our GHJ, thank you.....just lurking here and there and keeping myself in the 'know', absolutely!

Congratulations to an amazing FM in Taiwan....WOAH, such a brilliant FM, I was so happy to see the great efforts and great support from Taiwan, thank you so much to all those loving GHJ in Taiwan...GHJ has truly been so busy these past few months as well, and its good to see that she is still taking time out with her true friends and enjoying life.. GHJ FIGHTING!!

With 2016 appearing just round the corner, I just want to acknowledge and give thanks to all the "Gongvelyans' who have remained together and steadfast throughout 2015. It has been an amazing journey, and I look forward to more love, happiness, fun and good times in 2016...FIGHTING!!

Have a happy and stress-free week peeps....GHJ FIGHTING!!

• Like 3

December 16, 2015

Gong Hyo Jin successfully finishes her solo fan meeting in Taiwan

Source: STARN News

Gong Hyo Jin successfully finished the first Taiwan fan meeting of her career.

On December 13th, actress Gong Hyo Jin, who gained colossal international popularity through dramas 'Pasta,' 'The Greatest Love,' 'The Master's Sun,' 'It's Ok, That's Love,' and 'The Producers,' held the first overseas fan meeting of her career at ATT SHOW BOX in Taipei, Taiwan.

Gong Hyo Jin had visited Taiwan for promotion of drama 'It's Ok, That's Love' a year ago, and it was her second time to visit the country. Approximately 300 local fans greeted Gong Hyo Jin at Taipei airport, and local presses headlined articles about her visit.

After her arrival, Gong Hyo Jin had interviews with local presses, and also had lengthy interviews for local TV programs.

Fans and reporters followed Gong Hyo Jin to everywhere, trying to take as many photos and videos as possible.

As the fan meeting time approached, fans not only from Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, and Singapore formed a long line in front of the venue.

Over 90% of the fans were female, but some of them brought their husbands and boyfriends to the fan meeting. The stage was decorated like a cozy apartment, and she appeared in a white dress, saying hello in Taiwanese.

Afterwards, Gong Hyo Jin revealed her secret recipes for instant noodles and rice ball, and she invited the fans up to the stage to taste them. Gong Hyo Jin also made a 'rice ball bomb,' which had mustard inside, and one of the fans picked it up by accident.

Gong Hyo Jin shared many different stories related to 'Pasta,' 'The Greatest Love,' 'It's Ok, That's Love,' and 'The Producers,' and she sang DAVICHI's 'It's Ok, That's Love' and BigBang's 'IF YOU,' surprising the fans with fabulous singing.

Gong Hyo Jin also played games with the fans, shared stories from the fans, and gave advices for troubles that some of her fans were going through.

Gong Hyo Jin energetically led the fan meeting even though it was her first time to hold a fan meeting out of Korea, but she ended up showing tears after watching a surprise video clip that her fans prepared.

The video showed messages from her fans, and the fans sang an OST of drama 'It's Ok, That's Love' after the video was finished.

Gong Hyo Jin said, "I always thought that fans would always turn away from me whenever they find more attractive actresses or dramas. I always choose new dramas with a hope that all of my fans and viewers would be able to feel comforted while watching. Many big and small things happen in our lives, almost on daily basis, and I hope that everyone would not lose the trust that they have in themselves, and never lose positive attitude. Love yourself, be safe, be happy, and be healthy until we meet again."

Meanwhile, Gong Hyo Jin finished shooting a new film titled 'Missing' recently. The film will be officially released in early 2016.

/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com

• Like 5

December 16, 2015

Actress Gong Hyo-jin meets Asian fans in Taiwan

SEOUL, Dec. 16 (Yonhap) -- South Korean actress Gong Hyo-jin has met hundreds of fans from all over Asia in Taiwan in her first overseas fan meeting, her talent agency said Wednesday.

Over 700 fans from Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Vietnam and Singapore lined up outside the venue in Taipei for the 7 p.m. event Sunday, Management Soop said in a statement, adding more than 90 percent of the people there were female.

"Even at the airport where Gong arrived a day earlier, 300 fans had gotten there first to greet her," the agency said.

At the event, which lasted 2 1/2 hours, Gong sang Davichi's "It's Okay, That's Love" and BigBang's "If You." She also made ramen and rice balls for her fans, according to the agency.

Fans had also prepared a surprise video, which moved her to tears, the agency said. They sang in Korean "Best Luck" by EXO's Chen, which was the theme song for her 2014 drama "It's Okay, That's Love."

Gong is set appear in the movie "Missing Child" in 2016.

South Korean actress Gong Hyo-jin (Photo courtesy of Management Soop) (Yonhap)

South Korean actress Gong Hyo-jin (Photo courtesy of Management Soop) (Yonhap)

sojungpark@yna.co.kr

• Like 5

December 16, 2015

Gong Hyo Jin Held Her First Fan Meeting in Taiwan

Source: BNTNews

[by Woorim Ahn] Actress Gong Hyo Jin successfully finished her first abroad fan meeting in Taiwan.

She held her fan meeting at ATT SHOW BOX in Taipei, Taiwan on December 13. She became famous as she appeared in dramas ‘Pasta’, ‘The Greatest Love’, ‘Master’s Sun’, ‘It’s Okay, That’s Love’, ‘The Producers’ and others and she is called as Queen of K-drama in the local area.

It is her second time to visit Taiwan after a year when she went to the country for her drama ‘It’s Okay, That’s Love’ promotion. As soon as she got to the airport on December 12, about 300 fans and many local presses gathered to see her. 

When Taiwan was called as her first abroad fan meeting, the fans’ anticipations were highly raised. Although the event’s kick-off time was 7pm, many fans from Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Singapore and others came to the site from the morning. 

In particular, she cried a lot when the audiences played a surprise video on the screen. They sang ‘The Greatest Luck’ of drama ‘It’s Okay, That’s Love’ OST and revealed love and appreciation for Gong Hyo Jin. 

She said, “I kept thinking that I might not be there when the fans need me or I might change myself when I get to be in a good work. I choose my work for the mass public if they can heal themselves through my work, so I’m trying to enjoy it. Love yourself and don’t get hurt. I want you to stay happy and healthy.”

Meanwhile, Gong Hyo Jin recently finished filming movie ‘Missing’. (photo by Apple Daily News, Free News, nownews, TVBS, Management Soop)

• Like 4

The GHJ's message FM video ending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9cYxyHtF60

« It was a day I'll never forget.
Althouh we are far away, I'll think you are always beside me and gather heart.
See you again.
Thank you for coming to meet me.
Stay healthy everyone~
»
- Hyo Jin

[Trans. "haesuji" instagram]

I wish there was a video where she is crying :bawling:

Edit: I don't know how to embed a yt video here, so I'm sorry :P 

• Like 2