Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Great pics! Thanks to all of you for share here :) 

I just saw on instagram that she is singing a song during the FM? Omg! Does anyone know what song? 

Seeing all that people in the airport made me excited, so much love for Gongvely :blush:.

I wish I could follow th FM event through internet tomorrow but for the time is gonna be started, it's gonna be 5 AM here, soooo early for a Sunday lol xD But im gonna do my best to be awake hahaha

• Like 4

On 10/12/2015 at 9:54 AM, cutie_let_let said:

I love Snowman, too~:blush: that's my 2nd most favorite melodrama of uri unni next to Thank You. Yes, I cried a lot, too, even when I replayed it. So happy that it ended well and she finally got to experience being loved back~:blush:

Yayyy! I love Thank You as well! The story line and the AIDS topic was great and unusual, and I loved that :)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, music22science said:

Great pics! Thanks to all of you for share here :) 

I just saw on instagram that she is singing a song during the FM? Omg! Does anyone know what song? 

Seeing all that people in the airport made me excited, so much love for Gongvely :blush:.

I wish I could follow th FM event through internet tomorrow but for the time is gonna be started, it's gonna be 5 AM here, soooo early for a Sunday lol xD But im gonna do my best to be awake hahaha

I don't know exactly what song but there's an article published yesterday that she'll be singing a song of BIGBANG~:glasses:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, paradicez said:

@music22science I think the song is a secret? haha... we'll see soon!  Her fan meeting is also my sleeping time. Where are you from? 

I'm from Mexico, in the border with Texas, US. Far far away from unnie :cold_sweat:

-----------------------

Thanks @cutie_let_let and @riyakong for the song info :) Even though I don't listen to kpop tbh, the only songs I know are the It's ok, It's Love OST (which I loveeee, btw) but my best friend, who was the one that introduced me into the kdramas and IOIL, is a really huge fan of Big Bang so if this is true it would be great lol :D

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cutie_let_let said:

@music22scienceI'm from the Philippines~^_^

2 hours ago, paradicez said:

@music22science Ah cool :grin: I'm from California. I'm also very very very far from GHJ unnie.. :bawling:

(OMG Soompi added these really huge emoticon lol)

Gong Hyo Jin unnie~ I hope you will have a successful fan meeting with your Taiwanese fans! 

~~~~~~

GREAT SONG. I'm addicted to listening to it.. lol.

So nice, guys! Do people in Philippines speak Spanish? Surely I'm wrong but I dont know why I thought that :P 

Well, Paradicez you are practically in the border, too... But in the other side, ha! Lol jk.

About that Hollywood song... When I saw that post in her instagram I thought she was hitting a play on a Hollywood movie or so and had a nano heart attack... Then I realized it was just a song :expressionless: hahaha :D Anyway, I just listened it and it's so good the music, relaxing... :blush:

• Like 3