Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest cassia_lela

https://www.facebook.com/ClioProfessional.tw/videos/vb.422339044470771/823541434350528/?type=2&theater

Unni greets taiwan's clio fans
fromhttps://www.facebook.com/ClioProfessional.tw?fref=photo

Guest FruClaire

@cutie_let_let haha so far i have finished BTASC, TMS, IOTL, TGL and Pasta :3 Planning on watching thank you next ayeher choice of dramas is also good as well <3, for I have a tendency to drop dramas suddenly even though there may be my fav stars in them if they are boring ^.^, but haven't skipped any of hers <3 @cassia_lela i looked through GY and GHJ old photoshoot and there was one with them wearing striped shirts in bed, it was soooooo cuteeeeee <3 *i'm using school internet which blocked every single photo uploading site so couldn't upload it here :<* 

FruClaire said: @cutie_let_let haha so far i have finished BTASC, TMS, IOTL, TGL and Pasta :3 Planning on watching thank you next ayeher choice of dramas is also good as well <3, for I have a tendency to drop dramas suddenly even though there may be my fav stars in them if they are boring ^.^, but haven't skipped any of hers <3 

Guest cassia_lela

seeing unni in outfit like that, she looks like a high school students :))
CTH stills are out. waiting for unni's ^_^
Producer Fighting!!!

HELLO GONGVELYANS *waves* It's been a long time aince the last time that I posted in here.

I saw this article on GHJ International Facebook Fanpage :)

The Top 17 Korean actresses of 2015, according to industry insiders

If you saw our list of the Top 21 Korean actors according to industry insiders, you know that TV Report has released their annual list of Korean actor power rankings for 2015. The list was compiled by asking top K-drama directors from the three major networks (MBC, SBS, and KBS) as well as producers from the biggest production companies to vote for the actors they wanted to see in a starring role the most. They considered all-around star power, acting talent, and how easy the actors are to work with while making the decisions. Here's how the women ranked in 2015!

Like the actor list, the actresses also ended up with a lot of ties. I guess they couldn't make up their minds!

7. (Tied) Kim Nam Joo, Son Ye Jin, Shin Min Ah, Lee Bo Young, Lee Young Ae, Jang Na Ra, Han Ye Seul, Hwang Jung Eum

6. (Tied) Moon Chae Won

Recent series: Good Doctor

6. (Tied) Soo Ae

Upcoming series: Mask

6. (Tied) Han Hyo Joo

Last series: Dong Yi

5. Park Shin Hye

Recent series: Pinocchio

4. (Tied) GONG HYO JIN

Upcoming series: Producer

4. (Tied) Song Hye Kyo

Upcoming series: Descendants of the Sun

3. Bae Suzy

Recent drama: Gu Family Book

2. Ha Ji Won

Upcoming drama: The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days

1. Jeon Ji Hyun

Recent drama: My Love from Another Star

Here's the list from 2014:

10. Son Ye Jin

9. Kim Tae Hee

8. Kim Nam Joo

7. Lee Bo Young

6. Han Hyo Joo

5. Bae Suzy

4.Gong Hyo Jin

3. Song Hye Gyo

2. Ha Ji Won

1. Jeon Ji Hyun

Onnie looks so healthy, YAY!!! \:D/
Love those chubby cheeks and lovely smile... :x
Thanks God, uri Gongvely keeps getting better and healthier >:D<
Ah also, the hand is not as thin as before (cough*clio-poster*cough) :D
Gongvely, keep eating a lot, arachi?! :-*

13515_869600466438088_689060159078569543
There aren’t just casting problems with K-dramas lately, this week comes a one-two punch of production issues hitting two high profile dramas. I’ll start with the unknown horse in the pack, namely the KBS variety department produced drama Producer. The drama premieres Friday night on May 8th and has been filming for a few weeks now but there might be some tonal shifts in the first episodes with news from the network that the drama is changing PDs. Out will be variety PD Yoon Sung Ho, who will remain a producer (har har) on the drama, and in is veteran KBS drama PD Pyo Min Soo. richard simmons, my sorta nemesis!

The official line from KBS for the switch is to bring in a PD familiar with the rigors of drama filming since PD Yoon is a variety and movie director, but keep PD Yoon on as a producer to retain the concept of this drama being produced by the KBS variety team. Can we just say ringer and be done with it. Since the drama hasn’t aired yet, the PD switch might not be noticeable, but over at SBS there is a bigger fracas that went down on the production of currently airing Mon-Tues drama Heard it Through the Grapevine. Midway through airing, Grapevine has abruptly changed production companies behind the scenes with no official explanation for why.

There are always rumored swirling around abrupt or unexpected changes from a drama production and the gossip behind the Grapevine production company change was that the original production company can’t and hasn’t paid any of the salaries for the cast and crew. SBS is denying that is the reason why, only saying that there were internal issues that can’t be divulged, but is definitely not a salary problem. Oooookay, that sounds totally believable. Not. Grapevine has been holding steady with ratings slightly above 10%, a decent showing but no sign of the legs to go much higher.

It’s a 30-episode drama so there is still a lot of episodes remaining, but a change in production company appears merely administrative at this point as the PD, screenwriter, and cast remains the same. Producer may have filmed some footage already with PD Yoon but I can see PD Pyo editing the existing footage in his style to make the flow appear seamless. Neither of the shakeups at these two dramas seem all that dire in the grand scheme of things but it is always fascinating to get a peek into the inner workings of drama production. For Producer, this PD change already seems so meta LOL.

Source: http://koalasplayground.com/2015/04/14/producer-changes-pds-and-heard-it-through-the-grapevine-changes-production-companies/

readlead said:Guys, I know most of you must been not watch Ruler of your own world yet, so if you have time, please check it! as I've said many times before, it's really one of master piece! the writing, the dialog and character, speally the acting, is really a top notch! \m/ and YAY, onnie si most well known as Korean Queen of Com-Rom, but mannnnn, she is so much more than that. :bz

Originally Posted in the Producers Thread dnwlgP said: From @haesuji(IG)

specific ep.1 plot : ksh's first day in KBS, ghj is assigned to ksh's partner senior in the OJT(on-the-job training) program. but she is unhappy(?) bcz she has no time for ksh bcz she is really busy as a pd of ten years. besides, what makes she feels bad more is she hit a parked luxury car in the morning and cindy ignored her request "don't wear see-through dress" in her music program Music Bank. and she knows that the owner of the luxury car is ksh~so she attempts to negotiate(?) to lower the repairs cost...but ksh rejects..haha~after work, ghj goes to house with cth.and ksh becomes know ghj and cth live in the same apartment of him.

very interesting :)) :)) can't wait

Guest FruClaire

yumenas

said:

# Kong Hyo Jin ~ Producer
~ 1st Stills
‘프로듀사’ 공효진, 첫 촬영스틸 공개..‘예능국 대표쌈닭’

cr :

Osen

Me : Kya... Kkong PD!

mb_thumb.gifcool_thumb.gifhsa_thumb.gif

-Refresh 3x- Okay I think no one is posting this~ :))

Gong Hyo Jin updated instagram!
class="sCaption" data-reactid=".8.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; display: block; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 1; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"황사비가 슬프게 하지만,
그래도 괜찮아, 봄이니까~
p59pZrb.png