Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

April 7, 2015
KBS ‘Producers’ Films Its Title Video
Source: BNTNews
[by Park Seul Gi, translated by Woorim Ahn] KBS drama ‘Producers’ filmed its title video. 
On April 7, KBS’s new drama ‘Producers’ started to film its title nearby KBS Hall in Yeouido, Seoul. At the scene, the lead roles Kim Soo Hyun, IU, Cha Tae Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin attended and they were caught by the mass public while they were getting off from a bus. 
Kim Soo Hyun was wearing a suit just like his character a new producer, Cha Tae Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin had on causal, but professional looks. In particular, IU matched a classy mini dress and sunglasses just like her role, a top celebrity. 
‘Producers’ is a variety drama made by scriptwriter Park Ji Eun and producer Seo Soo Min. Kim Soo Hyun’s character is a new producer in variety program department and it will depict stories happening in the department. 
Meanwhile, ‘Producers’ will air in May. (photo by bntnews DB)

Guest FruClaire

Me *not so patiently* waiting for Producers to start
Fvby4ev.gif

In the mean time re watching IOTL to assuage my withdrawal symptoms from a lack of Gongvely lol
EnTIvMs.jpg
3qZurks.jpg
jSX6PA4.jpg
9Ht7KGz.jpg

Source: GHJ DC gallery.

P/s: I'm also crossing my finger that one day she will be paired up with Hyun Bin :3, my fangirling life would be completed then :3

Looking at @FruClaire's post, remind me of a gif that I made long ago hehe
since I have no HD vid, so only able to create a small one :D
A cute GongVely ^_^

tumblr_nmhkvu0Wk01t4kq7vo1_400.gif

Hope Producer's filming goes smoothly, Gongvely, FIGHTING!!! \m/

ps. if the gif doesnt appear, will edit it later finally :D

Guest cassia_lela

Producer confirm the time slot, Friday to Saturday, 10:35 PM, 12 Episode contain 80 Minutes each episode.
Unni fighting!!!
===================================================================================
My wish....
11102851_786041011491795_6283309602681921241_n.jpg?oh=d5e65f22da356f7660ab4e557da3520a&oe=55A21921
Your dramas will successYour movies will successYour lovelife will success tooYour career will  more success too
You always healthYou always happyYou always lovelyYou always kindYou always pure to natureYou always being loved and love 
God may protect youGod may bless youGod always with you
Love you Gong Hyo Jin from the bottom of my fangirling's heart...

An Update on
Producer Event

Hello Gongvelyans! As you all know, Gong Hyo Jin is currently filming for the upcoming drama, Producer. We, as Gongvelyans from Soompi are going to support Gong Hyo Jin by sending rice wreath to the premiere. We might also do more events after the premiere (food truck) but we will update you on that as soon as we receive more information from DC. You can help us support Gong Hyo Jin by donating for the event. Whether the amount is small or large, it does not matter because it is the heart that counts . Without you, this event would not happen so we would like to thank you in advance for your contribution.

If you would like to donate to support Gong Hyo Jin, please click on this >>> LINK. <<<
Or copy this link to your browser  https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=68BK75KNVKZ2A
Deadline: April 19th, 2015

NOTE: If you have a problem with the link or do not use paypal, please tell us through email, thread, or private message. In addition, please send an email to Gongvelyans@gmail.com to confirm your donation. All you have to say is that you donated. Here is the format.

Name/Nickname (required):
Amount donated (optional):

The leftover funds that we received from the Birthday project will be used for the Producer rice wreath event. We would like to thank all contributors for their support and kindness from the Birthday Project! Thank you.

@Chakita_Babe@Marikolah@Sin_hoonsim@Tomoyo1010@Cutie_let_let@Paradicez@JadeCloud
@Tyas104610
@Cassia_Lela
@Yumenas
@Cla_Lenny
@Chabelchan
Anonymous#1

(You may spread the words)

Guest FruClaire

Found these little gems (that may/ may not have been posted bian :">)  im dead tho
Her cuteness just kills me

***cuteness overload****
Gnm2Yw9.gif

X1siXch.gif
RShpi9D.jpg
4j4GpcE.jpg
BZSBCWc.jpg
mlyORih.jpg

Source: GHJ DC gallery

Guest cassia_lela

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/265316
selfie section of dispatch
sorry can't post unni's pic right now... but the things that I most like abt unni is she rarely take a picture too much trying to be beautiful. just as usual... nature ^_^
hope someone can post the pics. thank you
edit:
thank you... I thought that my post is the news. ahahah

@soompi: KBS Shows to Move Around to Make Room For “#Producer” #ICYMI

http://t.co/Rd2KJK3YOE http://t.co/OHBoB5pnMX

But, according to a program representative on April 9, “Producer” will change its air time to 9:15 p.m. KST and the shows that air during that time will be adjusted accordingly.

KBS’s Saturday program “Entertainment Weekly,” which currently airs at 9:15 p.m., will air after “Producer,” and the show “In Depth 60 Minutes,” which airs after “Entertainment Weekly,” will move to Wednesdays at 11:10 p.m., replacing the discontinued program “Invisible Man.”

On Fridays, “Producer” will air first in hopes of obtaining a high viewership before tvN‘s “Grandpa’s Over Flowers” and SBS‘s “Law of the Jungle” air at 9:45 p.m. and 10 p.m. KST, respectively.

photo 6969DE6E-DCDB-4539-81D5-422BA0F9E48A_zpsnem1e42w.jpg